Only Human

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once he was able to breathe he pulled back enough to place his forehead against hers. As they looked into each other's eyes they began to laugh hysterically, Todd's cock still buried deep in his mother's pussy.

"Damn!" they said in unison, and then fell into another fit of nervous laughter.

It wasn't until they fell silent that they realized that Todd's cock was still hard. A smile spread across Janet's lips when Todd said, "Hold on to me Mom."

She barely had time to wrap her arms tightly around his neck before Todd reached down, clamped his hands to her ass, and lifted her off the floor. As he turned she wrapped her legs around his hips and locked her ankles together on his ass. Four lovely, bouncy, steps later he gently sat her down on the edge of the center island. With his hands on her hips, and her legs still wrapped around him, he began to gently slide in and out of her cum filled cunt.

Releasing her ankles she spread her legs and said, "I want to watch."

Todd placed his arms under her legs behind her knees and held them as he took long, leisurely strokes, bringing his cock almost all the way out before slowly sliding back in. Both mother and son watched in awe as his thick, hard, cum-coated cock slipped in and out of her lightly furred puffy lips. The sight was one that neither would ever forget.

"It's so beautiful," Janet murmured as she watched the thick juice coated cock enter her over and over.

"You're beautiful, Mom," Todd whispered, the feel of his mother's pussy wrapped around his cock the most wondrous thing he'd ever experienced.

Janet looked up and asked, "Would you like to bend me over like I was when you came home?

"No. I want to be able to see your face," he replied, a huge smile plastered to his face.

Once more Janet's heart swelled with love for him. "I love you so much Todd," she whispered.

Todd stopped moving and looked her in the face. "I love you too, Mom." with that he leaned forward and gently kissed her lips.

As soon as his lips pressed against hers she felt herself tipping over the edge. She broke the kiss and said, "I'm going to cum soon honey."

"Tell me when and I'll cum with you," he grunted, his strokes increasing in speed.

Janet lay back, the granite top cool on her back, as she strived to meet her son's thrusts with ones of her own. Her son took her legs and placed them on his shoulders, her ankles near his ears. In a matter of minutes she felt his thrusts grow more urgent. With each forward jab she heard a squelching sound coming from her pussy. Faster and faster her son plunged into her, causing ripples of pleasure to run from her toes clear up to her head. A smile spread across her lips as she felt her climax build and build until it finally erupted like a volcano.

"OH YES! NOW BABY...NOWWWWWWWW!!" she screamed as her pussy juices gushed out around her son's pistoning cock and dribbled down the crack of her ass.

"YESSSSSSSSSS!!" Todd hollered as his cock exploded, sending jet after jet of cum deep into his mother's rippling pussy.

Drained, he fell forward, his head on her breasts, his body trembling uncontrollably from the force of his orgasm.

Forty minutes later they were on the couch, Todd sitting up with Janet stretched out, her head resting on his thigh. Both were still naked. The pungent odor of their combined fluids lingered in the air as cum leaked slowly out of Janet's well-fucked cunt and settled onto the fabric below her ass.

"That's probably going to stain the couch," she idly thought. Stain. Stain. The word played over and over in her head until a devilish idea began to form. Turning on her side toward her son put her lips just mere inches from his flaccid cock. With a twinkle in her eye she reached out and took his cock in her hand, then slid her head forward until she could wrap her lips around the bulbous head. As she'd hoped it began to respond to the warmth of her mouth. In no time at all his cock was almost completely hard. She heard him groan when she removed her lips and stood up. He shot her a puzzled look when she held out her hand. The look on his face grew even more puzzled when she led him through the laundry room then out into the garage.

Tomika Johnson watched intently as Janet entered the building and headed straight for her office. There was something about the way her boss was walking that piqued her interest. Without hesitation she followed, and once inside Janet's office she closed the door behind her then turned and watched as Janet plopped down in her chair.

Stepping up to Janet's desk she fixed her with a soul-searching look and said, "You did it, didn't you?"

"Did what? I'm not sure what you're referring to," Janet replied lamely.

"Don't jive me sugar. You took my advice, didn't you?" Tomika persisted.

Unable to hold it in Janet responded by saying, "Well, I didn't pass out, but I will be walking funny for a while."

In the outer office the other girls were puzzled by the high pitched squeals coming from their boss's office.

At the same time that that was going on, Todd Brooks was standing in the garage staring at the back seat of his car. There in the center of the seat was a rather large whitish stain. As he stared at it a huge smile spread on his face. She had told him it was to replace the stain that had been there. She also told him to think of her every time he looked at it. She had said they would be the only ones that knew where it had come from. A mother and son secret if you will. When he turned to go back into the house he could feel his cock growing in anticipation of her return.