All Comments on 'Our Neighbor's a Porn Star! Pt. 02'

by Glaze72

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Great conclusion to a great story!

11/10!!!!!

Bammerman76Bammerman76about 2 years ago

Good story. Some confusing switches where you mixed up The names of Barb and Heather but an enjoyable read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great! When I read the Chad James drive by part I was going to say there needs to be another chapter where she tears him a new one. But you did it here. It was excellent.

uga2001uga2001about 2 years ago

I really loved the ending where Barb showed heart and back bone. I would have buried the SOB and instead of giving him a choice. I glad Heather and her son are part of her life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dr beulahthemick; Only way to judge this, BRILLIANT. I'm aware that you can only score a five, but sorry this deserves at least a twenty.

Striderian1Striderian1about 2 years ago

Don’t let this be the end. I waited years to see the follow up story and now I want more.

MRdotEdot2RMRdotEdot2Rabout 2 years ago

We waited two and a half years for part II.

So the first thing I did was reread Part I to remind me why I was so happy to see Part II.

You picked up where you left off and created another gem.

Please revisit this Neighbor series often 😎

Wash2015Wash2015about 2 years ago

When dickweed drove by I thought that would give her a reason for all 3 of them to move to the UW area and live together, not be hours apart. But I love that she defended and attacked back, put them in their place.

I would enjoy additional chapters, lots of ways the story could go, Nate meets a college girl so Barb and Heather become a couple, Heather/ Nate have kids, some combination of marriage? But that was a good place to end it for a "happily ever after"

walt555walt555about 2 years ago

Pls don't wait yrs for another chapter. I need more lol

Mr_coaterMr_coaterabout 2 years ago

GREAT STORY!! I really enjoyed this story. I wish I could give it more stars it deserves way more than 5. Please keep writing stories here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent story! I hope you will continue this series. This is too good to stop.

Novengliae2Novengliae2about 2 years ago

Oh so hot! The not-so-subtle nod to a classic baseball movie and the “Wild Thing” was well played!

OpenmarriageohioOpenmarriageohioabout 2 years ago

The first part to this series is one if my all time favorites. I alway hoped for a part 2. Thank you so much. Looking forward to part three.

AnoniemousAnoniemousabout 2 years ago

Thought this could have gone on for another instalment or two but I like the way you've ended it, very nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thanks for this beautiful; story; one of the very few authors that I feel that hasn't pulled my leg. Any other author would have turned the male character into a human dildo and sperm donor for the lesbian couple that would have formed the female characters. I'm really fed up with that kind of story.

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticabout 2 years ago

Awesome story. I loved it and the characters and above all, I loved the ending. Thanks for a story that I like from beginning to end. Well done. 5* from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

sometime narration between dialogues are too long

make reader forget what they were talking about previously

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

NICE READ, BUT YOU SHOULD HAVE PUT SOMETHING ABOUT ELLSWORTH OR BEAR BUTTE

UncertainTUncertainTabout 2 years ago

RI really enjoyed this series. Good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great conclusion!

Small thing...like the first chapter, you've switched Heather and Barb again in page 2, lol:

"Heather wiped her hands clean on a hand-towel she had prudently brought into Nate's bedroom, and sat up, trying to disguise the way her pussy was tingling. It had been a long, long time since she had been in such close contact with a virile male. And her son had a presence which was intensely arousing."

oldtwitoldtwitalmost 2 years ago

Thank god you used that ending, if she had been blackmailed it would have been a pile of s…

Good follow up.

stewartwenstewartwenalmost 2 years ago

What a great story. It was well written, just like the great novelists you introduced the characters gradually, as the plot developed. Well done.

S

RandychristianRandychristianalmost 2 years ago

Loved the ending. She grabbed them by the balls and squeezed the shit outta them. 5 stars all around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please follow up with another chapter!!!!!

greasedsilvergreasedsilverover 1 year ago

BRAVO! Well played.

Writing style works well. Keep the names on the right people, watch the duplicated words and spell check a bit more. That's all the critique I have to share. Well played. Great story, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As expected, the writing was good, but I was not a fan of the plot (however well-intentioned it may have been).

Also her constant comparison with her Porno partners and experiences was very quickly tiring and I also felt it was "like comparing apples and oranges"-unnecessary, also counterproductive.

Overall, I found the 3 characters far too often much more superficial and unlikable than in part 1.

where part 1 is a solid 5* I'm more than undecided here, some parts I like very well other parts bother me.

RichardbeardRichardbeardover 1 year ago

Definitely could go for another chapter or 5 just to see how it goes through college and after. Liked it very much though

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

People can be such pieces of crap!! And 'holier than thou'...when just going on with their own lives would be more productive and enjoyable.

However, author...you exhibit faults of your own. As in, your dislike of 'organized religion's, how you take shots at it, and actually MISREPRESENT what The Scriptures say...but, that is on your conscience!

A few other missteps here and there, too...need to fact-check some statements/attempts at humor before writing/posting.

You are obviously LGBTQ+ backer...and you want to inflame people about this...when the issue of sexuality is between a person and their Maker...would appreciate the commentary (as veiled as it is) be left off in this venue!!

Still...Five Stars, for an emotional tale that draws the reader into the people in it...and their story. Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

While I get what you're saying, texasmaddog, their misrepresentation of the scripture isn't as bad as it often is from those who directly claim to follow it. For many that bigoted side of religion is the default, the only experience or interaction they have with it, and its portrayal as such is likely no different than the assumption that incest is a societal taboo.

I won't claim that's always the reality of the situation, or to know what the author intended, but why assume it's intended as jibes or commentary when there's a decent chance they're just writing it as they've seen it? While I agree with you, "the issue of sexuality is between a person and their Maker," that belief is far from universal, especially among those who choose to be vocal about religion. What would make them think they need to fact-check things that match up with their experiences, especially when it's not a core focus of the work?

I suppose what I'm trying to say mostly boils down to "avoid attributing to malice what can just as easily be explained by ignorance." Sure, they might be misrepresenting the scriptures, but they don't claim to be trying to interpret them and it wouldn't be too surprising if their only interaction with them has been hearing the loudest preachers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Barbara was a single mom with desires in part one. In this chapter she seemed bitter. She resented her partner/boss of the last decade, considered her city's police and code inspectors to be corrupt, disliked the religious aspects of her community, and thought every profession in the area was corrupt and filled with despicable people: her own real estate industry and the local construction and repair trades. She seemed sour, only wanting incestuous sex with her son and lesbian sex with her neighbor.

The assertive insatiable Barb of chapter 2 would not have led a chaste life for the decade after her husband left her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it. Fantastic ending. Just like it should have happened.

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyabout 1 year ago

@Anon - Re: Barbara was different in part 2?

I think you're remembering the previous part, and this one through your own slanted perception. For one, he husband had left her, "...Four years, three months, and eleven days..." before Christmas Eve, as it was the first time she had slept with a man since then. You keep talking about it being a 'decade' but I've never even noticed that mentioned in either part of the story. You say she didn't seem 'bitter' in the first part of the story, but I remember that she mentioned being mucked about by a couple who kept her late into the night before leaving and her being 'bitter' that they wouldn't be buying anything from her. The story didn't focus on it, but then neither did this second part, it was only brought to the fore in her tirade against her crooked competition in her own defence.

You say she's led a 'chaste life' since her husband left but it's been mentioned that she's been on a couple of dates since then, she just hadn't involved herself sexually with them. You've got to remember she had a teenage son at home and a full-time career as the breadwinner of the house to keep her busy. She repressed her sexuality, her interest in women pushed deep down after being rejected by her husband for voicing it and knowing the views of her conservative community, made her feel like she couldn't express herself sexually. It was explained in the story, or at least hinted at multiple times.

The fact that both her and her sons fantasy girl was the same porn star and moved in next door, finding both of them attractive was the work of total fantasy! As were there personality, characteristics and reactions. It was a nice little story, totally enjoyable.

NovemberComingFireNovemberComingFireabout 1 year ago

I’d have moved my shit out the moment I found out that my girlfriend and mother were fucking behind my back. Being in love with two people has fuck all to do with lying and cheating. That was a flimsy ass justification

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great Story! But... University of Wyoming for a "quality" education?? If distance is a thing, drive an hour further South to Ft. Lewis and get at least twice the diploma value for the buck...but it's faster to fly a couple of states over to attend something really prestigious, like say University of Chicago or Northwestern or even Layola...and, why get a degree at all if his big career plan is becoming an agent in his mom's real estate agency? Two-week course is all you need for that. Guess you must be a UW fan to drag it not only unneccesarily but prominently into the story, so shouldn't twit you too much about it :-) But to repeat the first - Great Story!

chiefhalchiefhal11 months ago

Loved the way she stood up to the slimebags! Great story, ignore the asshat that thinks you can't love more than one person. My wife and I have been poly a long time and throuples rock!!

KnightofmindKnightofmind9 months ago

Wow. The pacing, the set up, everything works.

orzeuorzeu9 months ago

Great story, love it, 5 stare.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

CRITICAL COMMENT IN ALL CAPS FOR NO REASON, FORGETTING GENERAL PLOT POINTS AND THINKING CHARACTER OPINION ON THINGS INCLUDING POLITICS AND RELIGION IS WRONG.

ALSO THINKING MISSPELLED WORDS ARE CAUSE FOR AUTHOR BEING BURNT AT THE STAKE

11 STARS HATED READING

Whilst reading incest porn on a free site. The fucking entitlement of some of the commenters on this site.

I liked it and keep coming back to the story for a tug. High praise dude/ette.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

So much more you could do with this story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGlaze72@Glaze72
Hello All: Update as of May 2023. I have had people reach out to me regarding sequels to stories that I have posted on here, so let me address those first: "Mary's Innocent Passion." This is titled "Innocent Passion" on my page on Smashwords and my personal website. No seque...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES