Owning a Maid Harem Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CRACK!

The belt blurred through the air.

CRACK!

Izzy's rump was a mass of red. She moaned louder, her shaved cunt dripping juices that ran down to her orange garter. The band of cloth absorbed her passion as her sister whipped her hard.

CRACK!

My skirt rustled as I fucked my daughter hard in the ass. I pounded Deborah, rising toward my own orgasm. She moaned, her body quivering. Her fiery hair spilled around her shoulders as I hammered my dildo into her bowels. I loved fucking my daughter.

The incestuous rush of butt-fucking her swelled my orgasm.

CRACK!

I rose toward it as Izzy moaned in delight. Her entire body quivered from the spanks. She wiggled her hips as her sister drew back for another swing.

"I'm going to cum!" whimpered Izzy.

CRACK!

So was I. My cunt burned as I watched the belt draw back again. I slammed hard into my eldest daughter's asshole. My clit burst with sparks. They showered through me, my entire body quivering on the edge of my orgasm.

I slammed the dildo hard into Deborah's asshole, my clit bursting with sparks. My boobs bounced in my maid's blouse.

CRACK!

Izzy gasped from the spanking and bucked. To my utter delight, the Maid-Slut climaxed from being whipped by her sister.

Her pussy juices spilled down her thighs. My barely legal daughter trembled through her rapture. Her paingasm. That was so hot. I pumped away at my eldest daughter's twat as my youngest slut squealed in rapture.

"Oh, my god!" Deborah moaned. "You fucking slut! Mom! She's a whore! Yes!"

Deborah bucked as she came, too. I buried the dildo into her asshole and gasped, my pussy sparking with delight. My own pleasure surged through me. I groaned, savoring the heat rushing through my body as my climax spilled through me.

I groaned, my body bucking from all the pleasure that swept through me. Stars danced before my eyes. I shuddered, my head sweeping from side to side. It was a fantastic rush of bliss. All this pleasure shot through me.

"Goddamn," I groaned, my pussy convulsing. Juices spilled down my thighs. "My daughters are such fucking sluts!"

"For Master!" Izzy cried, her welted rump clenching and relaxing.

"Yes, yes, yes," gasped Deborah.

The guys in the class all groaned. All those young men that I used to want, but now I had Master Lance. My nephew was all I needed. The ecstasy swept through me. I groaned, savoring all that delight as my cunt writhed. Juices gushed down my thighs.

I shuddered, my boobs heaving in my blouse. My maid's uniform rustled around me as I rode that orgasmic high to the pinnacle of euphoria. I reached that wondrous bliss. I floated for a moment on the rapturous winds.

"Oh, my god," I groaned, my daughters whimpering. "Oh, my little Maid-Sluts, we have to go shopping. We need to buy sex toys for the harem. They're going to need them. Come one. We're off to Towers!" My favorite adult store in the world.

We need sex toys. Come on, we're heading to Towers to get sex toys!

They both moan, "Yes, Mommy!"

To be continued...