All Comments on 'Pantsed in the Woods'

by Redolph

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

My gf wants my little penis and balls hairless. Few days ago while she was drunk she admitted that she discusses our sex life with her girlfriends. She said that they were not surprised that I have a small penis since I am a short guy but they were surprised that I keep it all smooth at her wish because I look like a dominant character.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

There is something uber hot about getting dumped off nude in the woods, hands cuffed behind his back he would be unable to cover himself though, so extra hot if this were me. It's a short little scene, but very hot anyway; you've painted quite the picture with not all that many words. Maybe he finds his clothes, maybe somebody else does while hiking on the trail, turning them in to the park's lost and found; the girls left with "no choice" but to go home and eventually return with some of their old clothes for him to eventually wear home, perhaps only after paying proper oral homage to both ladies for their rescue and kindness.

Is he good with his mouth? You'd think an SPH guy would be; perhaps instead Lennette and he have a competition to see who is better at oral with Lisa, the winner getting a ride home, the looser getting to find his or her own way home while "dressed."

Thanks for sharing, Jackie.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wonderful can't wait for part 2!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Many small dick guys keep pubic hair shaved. Some think it makes Small penis look bigger, women like Lisa often like the juvenile look and require guy to shave . It is a sign of power and control

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Oh please sign me up for that!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I like this story, because i have a small penis too. Its 2ins. soft and 4ins. with an erection. Its skinny also. Not much thicker than my thumb. I shave my pubic hair off also to look like a boy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous