All Comments on 'Penny's Beach Fantasy Gang-bang'

by Nikkiejanes

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Utter garbage

Best if you kept away from the loving wife category this was pure garbage. And to make it worse it’s in the wrong category. You should remember as soon as you add another category into your story it becomes that category. You look like a great writer but you forgot the golden rule you put your story in the loving wife category. But it used anal and group category and as always anal category over rules loving wife category stories. So as soon as you added them into your story then it becomes a anal category story but hey . A few people will probably like it but let’s hope that they give you a better response than I did . But it’s a no from me and no stars .

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another brain dead husband pimps out his wife

Most fantasies should remain fantasies. I wonder how many diseases she picked up and whether or not she's pregnant? Pretty big prices to pay for living out a "fantasy".

1 star

NikkiejanesNikkiejanesover 4 years agoAuthor
Thank You.

Thanks to Penny, who asked me to write a story for her based on meeting some guys at the beach. Hope you liked it and that all your dreams and fantasies come true.

SWT3SWT3over 4 years ago
Hot story

I really liked the manner in which the guys maintained respect and appreciation for Penny. The sex was pretty great too. The story gives a whole new meaning to "true love";Penny's husband is very cool.

Thanks, Nikkie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yep, your fantasy

And his divorce evidence... so long Sheila, it has been nice to know ya... but the fleet just came in and I know you are dying to take them all on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just another cuck and slut story

Hubby is a moron giving her this fantasy has opened Pandora’s Box. He will soon be only watching as the wife turned whore spins out of lustful control. On well at least he can be a loser that masterbates to the tape

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
beulahthebrit

I see all the `anonymouse's ' are out in force as usual, running down the story and the author, the thing I would like to know, is if they dislike it and similar stories so much, why do they read them. I simply do not understand their mentality, personally I am of the opinion that they are lonely old farts whose women had, had enough of them and found a more appreciative partner, if so I'm not surprised. Good for Penny and her loving husband. 5 STARS.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago

I know reality and LW only have a nodding acquaintance, but don't most, if not all, nude beaches not allow sex?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ugly people doing ugly things.

Ugly story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Total crap

Yet how on the world does this rate @3.4 story. Pretty sick if you think about it.😷🥱👎

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Plot concept poor: Fucking a group of strangers on a beach.

And you wonder why we don't want socialized free medical care. Why should the intelligent pay for the diseases willfully contracted by the ignorant?

Otherwise a compelling and original product of a brilliant mind. You should run for President along with all the other geniuses. I can't wait for CNN to announce getting chills hearing you speak.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Be Careful ....

...... when using real places such as Reef Beach in Sydney, that you don't mislead readers and possibly get them into trouble. Reef Beach did allow nudity from 1976, but this was cancelled in 1996 due to supposedly poor behaviour in adjoining streets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
not for me

The writing was pretty bland. No real let up. My other issue is she was shocked at being at a nude beach and even said she had never gone topless. Yet she was OK with being left there alone. I think a woman who felt like she did at the start would have left with her husband. Maybe he would protest and let his secret out of the bag but for her to stay and then easily leave with these guys and then have a ganging was too much. I think a part one where she thinks about it would be cool and then after pillow talk with hubby go back would be more believable.

However, this is totally a case of being careful for what you wish. She now had a taste so look out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lighten up

Give the author a break. This is a fantasy. Nothing wrong with a bit of fantasy, and lots of people use it to spice up sex with a partner. Yes, it's a hard core sex story. That's what you find on this site, isn't it? If you want wholesome, 1950s style housewife stories there are plenty of Christian sites you could go to.

But we won't be meeting there!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
re: anonymous- beulahebrit

LOL- Appears the whiny willing cuckold made his way to these stories again. Crying his head off what others have to say about this garbage and by damn he even knows what kind of people make the comments. Wow, he can fucking read minds now, the wimp willing cuckold who most likely turned his wife into a whore for others. Tell me wimp, do you dine at the Y after your slut gets filled up by others? Your the lowest form of a human being. Now do us all a favor and clean the cum off your whore, she's starting to stink. LOL , 1* for this trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another SHIT story hits loving wives. 1*

98% of the stories posted in loving wives belong in "fetish". Watching wives get fucked by others which turns you on is a fucking fetish. When will that sink into the heads of these garbage writers.

col_lovercol_loverover 4 years ago
Good on you Kevin

You did the right thing for your sexy wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fantastic

Great story, what a lucky hubby

luuv2watchuluuv2watchuover 4 years ago
Hey Literotica, you should seriously consider banning anon comments.

Anonymous commenters are moronic cowards unwilling to have a real dialog with anyone.

These are fantasties you idiots. Stories to take our minds to an erotic fiction land.

1) If these stories offend you so bloody much WHY THE FUCK DO YOU COME TO THIS SITE AND READ THEM? Go read a bible on another site if you're so morally outraged to read here.

So tiresome... anon cowards!

bipaddlerbipaddlerover 4 years ago
Agreed: Fuck the Anonymous comments

This is Literotica. It's text porn. If you're shocked and offended by what you read, don't go looking for it. Passing judgement on someone for their fantasy story just means you're a sanctimonious cunt. Get the hell off of this site and go pray somewhere else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

We took friends mom gangbanged her even got her pregnant not once but six times she had 6 kids we still gangbang her and she even goes to swingers club does gangbang with black guys only and ends up getting knock up by them.there was time she took on 30 guys at time every guy made sure they stretched her cunt ass her name was kay had hairy cunt where went all the way to her asshole stuck out three in.made sure every guy cum in her cunt ass and down her throat by time every guy finished she looked a mess from sweat and cum all over her and cunt and ass was really sore from all fucking and friction she had taken

Burp177Burp177about 4 years ago
Could be better

Would have been better if she was cheating

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Comments on comments

I thought the story was pretty good, descriptive and liked the dialogue usage, what shocked me was the comments that followed.

I had hoped that the hate trolls were in the minority on here but looks like I am wrong. Some of the comments given were destructive, vindictive and in many cases pure rubbish, just ignore them Nikkie and carry on writing.

I am remaining anonymous because I also post on here and have no desire to bait the trolls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Awwwesome

Cummed to it...no greater review than that

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great Story

It was a wholesome sexy story. Like others on here I’ll admit I’m really confused by all the venom. Surely whatever happens between consenting adults is their own damned business? They aren’t doing anything illegal, they aren’t doing anything wrong or anything extremely kinky. Or are only single people allowed to have gangbangs?

Parts of the story imply that she’s had sex with. Others that her husband doesn’t know about, from my own personal perspective it’s something I disagree with. Having an open relationship is nothing to be ashamed of any and all sexual encounters become fodder to spice things up in the marital bed. She wasn’t in love with those guys, she loves her husband and he loves her, they are so confident of their feelings for each other that he’s happy to arrange carrying out her fantasy. That doesn’t make him less of a man neither does it make him a wimp.

As for being labelled a “whore” in some comments WTAF!!? People who spout that kind of hate sickens me, no money changed hands so no she clearly isn’t a whore. I expect people who shout whore at these situations are hypocritical idiots. If you’re reading porn, join the rest of the grown ups. Men who fuck several women don’t get branded as whores so shove your double standards, women deserve the same kind of sexual freedoms and they deserve them free of judgement. You use the word whore as though it’s a bad thing, it’s not. It’s an honest profession that wouldn’t exist if there was no demand for it or are women supposed to just drop their knickers on demand?

To the Author I definitely enjoyed this story, it was very well done. I’m not interested in a lot of your other stories (Incest) but they are clearly labelled for what they are so I can easily avoid them.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
One Hell of a Story!!!

OUTSTANDING writing on your part, very detailed and yet fast pace with moving the story alone. 5 stars would be an injustice to this story, In my opinion 10 STARS!!! Magnificently done. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Loved it! Five gasms gets you five stars! Well done. Being a connoisseur of gangbangs, I simply love a story told from a woman's POV. This got me wet, thank you so very much!

Making Love for YOU, DC

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot story!

As a man that enjoyed sharing my wife( now x) but not because of anything sexual, I thought it was very hot, in real life though I would have been there and would have had to take a few turns myself as it would be too hot to just watch!! Nothing more beautiful or hotter than the woman you love having extreme pleasure and sharing the experience together!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
fucking hot ;)

I couldn't stop cumming! wish that was me!!

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 3 years ago
Lol

The comments are infinitely better than the drivel above them.

The score looks very suspicious as well.

But as to the comments, I will try to explain it for the degenerates so the might understand.

YES this is a porn site not a Christian reading site.....if degenerates want to write about degenerate married couples fucking like mindless animals they are free to do so, if other people want to point out the degeneracy they are free to as well.

This story could have been in the interracial section and/or the degenerate who wrote it could have made the cheap slut single.

So to the mindless lowlife dross who don't like the nasty trolls......if you write and support degenerate filth you can expect people who are not scum to comment accordingly.

Hope this helped.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked it. I would have got between her legs and eaten all the young stud cum still up in her belly. They will talk about this experience many times and hopefully do it again.

Four young hung cocks could go over and over fucking her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Dumb

Captcha

Campus77Campus775 months ago

Four young studs and a willing woman set up by her loving husband. A wonderful present and surprise. She's going to be sore later, but great memories made. First story by this author. Will start reading more now.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

The gangbang in this story took place in the blokes' apartment, whereas the first one my wife did was on the beach. Right there in public she took on a lot more than the four in this story. And she's the one who set it up, not me. She's repeated this scenario many times since then, usually with fellows we know. We live in a warm climate so this is a year-round activity for us. Most recently about a month ago, now planning next weekend.

MorevinilaMorevinilaabout 1 month ago

Good story but a number of inconsistencies there: when did she get dressed? in the car she is still opening her pussy for them (so still nude) then suddenly in the apartment she is fully dressed dress panties and all.

She is pulled on her knees (so face down) but suddenly he is described as being on her back.

Why have the guys say they will respect her wishes when they go on analling her when she says no with her head? It would make a better story if these inconsistencies could be sorted out - may be get the help of an editor - otherwise the story is fun and hot

HungryPapaBearHungryPapaBear2 days ago

Whore is a woman who sleeps around with many men. She goes whoring. The word for a woman who gets paid for sex is prostitute. So she is a whore, not a prostitute. & although her husband, as I had suspected, had set this up, she ended up a cheating whore aa she cheated on her husband. But I am not criticising the behaviour. I hate all the religious idiots that feel self righteous about her & her husbands actions. Especially when they obviously read the "filth" that they are so disgusted by. Having said that, please write your stories in a rough draft to work out inconsistencies & grammar.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNikkiejanes@Nikkiejanes
I'm mature and longtime happily married. I started to write erotic fiction in the begining of Feb 2018 after reading it for a few years on e-books, and thought I have enough ideas I could write like this,then found this site and a few others of the same so had the incentive to...