Penny's Beach Fantasy Gang-bang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hadn't missed out, as the second that the first spurt of cum had hit my pussy walls it had triggered another orgasm in me, that continued rising and falling in its intensity until each of the three had finished.

I was a hot sweaty mess, my long dark hair plastered to my head and face.

"Wow, that wasn't bad for a start," said Jason.

"For a start, God how long do you think you can go on, and how many times are you going to have me."

"Penny, you are one very sexy Shelia we can give you lots more, lots more, as much as you can take and then some more. You are in for the time of your life."

"But I'm married, I told you that."

"So, and you also agreed to come here with us, you were willing to come here to our apartment, with four strangers, you knew what the outcome would be. You wanted a gang-bang, well that's what we want to give you."

"You can always say no and stop now if you want," said Brett kindly, knowing I was never going to do that.

I shook my head and committed myself even more to a late afternoon, and early evening, of uncomplicated debauchery. I wanted that gang-bang they had promised me. Kevin had seemingly willingly abandoned me to these men, well not much more than boys really, and he knew I was horny. I'd even told him that they had propositioned me and he hadn't seemed that upset or bothered. Well, I was going to have some fun.

The guys had their fun with me, and me with them. I fucked them individually one after another, then a simple spit roast, where they switched off on me, one in my mouth, generally deep throat and that's not something I do easily, and these guys were big, but I was that horny I had no great trouble swallowing their cocks as they pushed them down my open throat, making me gag and splutter. At the same time, I was being pounded by a large cock, stretching my pussy walls and making me sore with the friction and speed they were creating.

After a few minutes, each of the guys would change position so the sensations they were causing me would alter, but the thing that really got me going was there was no respite for me, the guys got a rest, but I just kept getting fucked.

They were teaching me about intensity and hard, fast, but nice sex, they weren't rough or violent with me just hard and unrelenting. It was so much fun! No thought of Kevin and the fact that I was cheating on him entered my mind. I don't know what that made me.

Then something I had never done before, I'd just not had the courage.

I was on all fours kneeling on the floor, Jason was lying back on the bed with my head between his legs as I gave him a lazy blowjob, concentrating on pleasing him, taking my time for once.

I felt movement behind me and wiggled my bum as I sensed a body getting between my legs. A finger was pushed into my pussy and moved around a couple of times, I could feel it getting covered in the mixture of my juices and the cum that was still inside me.

Just as I sighed around Jason's cock, the finger was pulled out of my pussy and I felt it pushed inside my arse. One long continuous push until it was as deep as the knuckle. I half screamed around Jason as he pulled my head down on him, forcing me to keep quiet.

The sudden feeling of pain and intrusion eased as the finger was gently and with care moved in and out and around and around in my virgin anus. I managed to break away from Jason shouting out, "No, not there, I've never done that before, my husbands never had that."

"Well Penny, you've got a treat in store then, but only if you want to. But let me tell you, you'll love it once you try it. We'll all be gentle with you."

I shook my head no.

The finger continued to open and stretch me, then eased slowly out, and I felt the unmistakable head of a cock probing at my anal star. I tensed in fear as it pressed remorselessly forward, stretching and opening me until it slipped past my sphincter and rested just inside. I felt my arse contract and try and force this intruding object out of me but it was going nowhere. Nowhere except deeper and deeper into my arse. There was a burning pain as it entered and kept going.

Jason was wiping my hair and whispering encouragement to me, telling me to relax, that it would be easier if I did and that I would like it when I did.

"No way, what do you think you would feel like if it was your arse that was being stretched?"

"I like it." The confession shocked me so much that I finally relaxed and the cock seated deep in my arse. It filled me up, I was stretched and as I relaxed yes the pain decreased. Then the in and out movement began, not hard and fast just long slow and gentle as I became accustomed to this new way of having sex.

Eventually, I was pushing back as a pair of hands gripped my wide hips and pulled me backwards. The speed increased as we pushed against each other and I could feel the cock inside me start to twitch and then a red hot blob of cum filled my arse. I screamed and came. All the time I was being arse fucked one of the guys had been playing with my clit.

As soon as the guy in my arse had come, he withdrew and another one took his place until I had managed to take all four. Now that was a first for me. But things were to get even wilder and I was going to do something new again.

You've guessed it a DP, that quickly turned into me being airtight, a big cock filling all my holes at once.

Jason was on his back I was on top of him grinding down on his cock when Brett got behind me and eased his cock into my arse. Fuck me, I was filled to capacity. The guys soon found a natural rhythm of pushing in an out of me so that either my pussy or arse was filled with a cock. What was nicest was when they were both deep inside me together. I could almost feel their cocks coming together divided only by a thin membrane. This was as good as everyone said it was, and these guys were big as well.

Carl then decided to join in the fun and presented his cock to my lips. I didn't need a second invite and even after all this sex I greedily closed my lips around it.

I was really going to town now, and the three guys were doing the same with me, I couldn't tell which I was enjoying the most.

"Penny, smile at the camera."

What? I looked over and Scott had an i-pad in front of him and it was filming me, but not only that, I could see the image of my husband as he looked on. We were on skype. I could see his cock as he jerked off to the sight of his wife getting triple-teamed in a gang-bang.

Just then Carl pulled out and fired his cum over my face, followed by Brett over my arse, Jason soon came in my pussy, then pulled out as Scott moved to film it before he stood over me and finished himself off by hand, splashing over my face and boobs. I was staring down the lens of a camera a cum soaked mess and my husband was at the other end.

"Hope you've enjoyed your afternoon Penny, It's what we've talked about after all, so as a present to you. I set this up. I've been watching everything you've done and the video is amazing."

I couldn't speak I was so shocked.

Kevin had set this up. He had set me up with a gang-bang. A gang-bang, my secret and greatest fantasy.


12