All Comments on 'Plan C, Phase 01'

by PadmaBear

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
HER ONLY OPTIONS

is when, where and who. TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Still a Failed Experiment

Are you going to delete this comment also. I thought I saw potential. All I see now is garbage. Back to the drawing board. You may delete at any time, or how about sending me a personal note telling me why you delete comments?

It's on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
She felt herself opening her legs?

She discovered she was moist? Like what, she doesn't have a clue what's going in? That her body is operating independently of her mind?

That'll work well for a rapist. I can see the defense attorney say: "Sorry your honor. My client didn't realize what he was doing until after. You can imagine my client was very upset to discover that he had an erection while fucking the victim." or a Bank robber who is shocked to discover that he's been robbing banks. I mean, sure, he planned them theoretically and yes, he wanted to.... But it was like his body was operating without him actually realizing he was robbing them at gunpoint. It's all a big misunderstanding your honor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Unfortunately...

Still to short. Tidbits of a story just dont cut it. No matter how well something is written if there isnt enough there it isnt worth reading. Sorry.

ILienBagbyILienBagbyalmost 12 years ago
Absolutely Wonderful

Clever, amusing, interesting and (oh yeah) provocative too. The writing is more than excellent. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
D I S C R E E T

Discreet Discreet Discreet,

Why can't authors in here get that one word right ???

Kilroy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Slipped a little

Becoming repetitious now. How many ways are there to say she spread her legs a little bit?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
lets have some action

this part was a let down didn't even get wet at all if it had been me he would have seen something. My guy just said it was not even a good read and he didn't even get anything from it. Lets have some action and make her do something.???? She sould be dancing and firting

PadmaBearPadmaBearalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks everyone

So.. Mr. PadmaBear here. I'm actually the one doing the heavy-lifting here, but it's my wife's brilliant oral story that I'm transcribing for the written page. Guess what? She thinks it's too slow too! She's all about the payoff. But I keep telling her that the build up is worth it, and hey, usually I'm right.

So betrayedbylove, I'm not sure why we deleted your original comment, sorry. We've been deleting comments that:

a) Are obsessed about the morality of the situation.

b) Say nasty/stupid things about women in general.

c) Insult other posters or are just not very nice

d) Aren't really commenting on the story itself

Or maybe we've just got an itchy delete finger. :P

BTW, the next story is going to be in Exhibitionism/Voyeur. There is just way too much bitching at Loving Wives but ironically it all seems to be coming from angry white males. :)

BTTapBTTapalmost 12 years ago
I guessed wrong...

..about the heavy lifting.

Good writing. While the underlying...psychology?...has LW themes, it does seem to be developing into more of an Ex/Voy story. Frankly, by admitting as much, you may have released some of the steam. Then again, the fourth installment could find its way back into LW, couldn't it? No doors are closed.

Trolling comments are a reality on this site. God knows I've gotten them on my few submissions-and, like you, I've never written a willing-cuckold/slut wife tale. Oh well....try not to take it personally.

I'm all for build-up, btw. Sure, this story could be summed up with: "I was still irritated with my husband, but I wasn't going to cheat on him. Instead, I'll flash my panties to this guy at the bar. What's this? I'm getting a bit moist down there!" But, where's the fun and tension in that?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

So there isn't going to be any "Cheating" in this story and the wife will remain 'faithful' to the hard wroking husband? Really? I will believe it when I see it, of course many people have cuckolding/slut wife fantasies, you have them too it seems many writers and readers on this site have them, so you are in good company. I still don't see any justifaction for the wife to become a pussy flashing cock tease, so in part three that is when Mr. X gets an upclose and personal look at the wife's pussy? it's only fair to the poor man isn't it?

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 12 years ago
It's hard to write ex/.voy stories that don't slip into....

... the realm of cuck perversion. What anon said re: the rapist etc is the comment you should listen to the most. In trying to keep it "controlled" you are veering into the ridiculous.

PadmaBearPadmaBearalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Good Questions..

"it does seem to be developing into more of an Ex/Voy story. Frankly, by admitting as much, you may have released some of the steam."

"so in part three that is when Mr. X gets an upclose and personal look at the wife's pussy? it's only fair to the poor man isn't it?"

OK, this is getting fun. Sounds like we've got you guys just where we want you. :D

And Pistol Pete, you're making our delete button finger awfully itchy on the whole moralizing front, but it's an interesting line that I think we're all exploring..

"What is it about the thought of another person seeing your wife that excites men? What is it about being seen that excites women? What's different between that and having another person fuck your wife? Is it the infidelity or the lie? Does it make any difference if the husband knows? Who's really in control? How does a fantasy ease into reality? Where are the lines and what does that say about people?"

The point is to be able to see the ambiguity, to roll these questions over in your own mind. The difference between a moral person and the ethical person is that the latter realizes that the point it to ask those kinds of questions and the former just wants a simple answer.

So tune in next time, when all of your questions will be answered. Or will they?

PadmaBearPadmaBearalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Body and Mind

Oh yeah, forgot one thing..

Anon wrote:

"She felt herself opening her legs?

She discovered she was moist? Like what, she doesn't have a clue what's going in? That her body is operating independently of her mind?"

Doesn't it, sometimes? Are you perfectly in control of when you get an erection? Have you ever stood up to cheer on your favorite team without making thinking about it? Do you notice that you're salivating first or that you're hungry? Or both?

In fact, body and mind mix in unpredictable ways. That's one of the things that makes sex so fascinating and compelling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Well, PB

you apparently lost some readers between first and second submissins, but then maybe the absentees slept late. Interesting writing, very well done, undergirded by sound education(s), and two quite fertile minds. Since Sarah seems to be taking her own libido down the "Primrose Path," it intrigues me that none of the commentors, nor either of you, have caused her to ask herslf that all important question (in a LV story), "Is Cedric out playing the same game?" Frozen in my computer chair, awaiting the next edition and your answer to me!!!

PadmaBearPadmaBearalmost 12 years agoAuthor
The Husband..

Anon, we're happy to assure you and the rest of our readers that Cedric is a completely faithful and adoring husband, or we would have dropped a hint in that direction by now. ;) That's at least one common trait that we share with these fictional characters. So, no our lovely Sarah doesn't have that lame rationale to fall back on.

That does invite the question of why no-one -- man or woman -- seems to find the _idea_ of husbands cheating very sexually exciting. Interesting, isn't it? Oh well, whoever said the world was fair? Or that we would want it to be?

chytownchytownalmost 12 years ago
Good Read!!!!!***

I think this goes on all the time. Just look at how short skirts are. Thanks for sharing this is a different kind of story one might say it's a thinking man or woman erotica. (LOL)

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 12 years ago
Love it!

This is such a refreshing change from what I normally see on this site. I love how her thinking continues to build slowly, step by step. It is so authentic.

Best line I have ever read on his site: "There wasn't a particular moment in which she knew that he knew that she knew what was going on"

Brilliant writing. Gret command of words.

PadmaBearPadmaBearover 10 years agoAuthor
Support your friendly Literotica Authors!

Hey all... just a note that we've published this story as "A Cunning Plan". You can get it at Smashwords for all of your favorite eReaders.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Wants

This lady wants to be a whore, soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPadmaBear@PadmaBear
One night, as my wife and I were playing around a bit in bed, I asked her to tell me a little bed time story. Our first novella sprung fully-formed from her fertile and mischievous imagination. Things progressed from there of course, but what I most remember was her touching m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES