All Comments on 'Please Don't Tell the Bride'

by MFFM

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
photokenphotokenabout 3 years ago

Very creative!! I loved the story! Thank you

Underdog_13Underdog_13about 3 years ago

Nice, really erotic. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Another cheating whore, about to doom a man on his wedding day.

RoammeRoammealmost 3 years ago

I thought my husband was crazy when he said he wanted me to be a stripper at his bachelor party. He said he went to one where the fiancé turned out to be one of the two strippers. I refused but I've thought about it, a lot. After reading this story I wish I fulfilled my husband's wish

MFFMMFFMalmost 3 years agoAuthor

To Roamme: sorry you missed the opportunity. Maybe in future you'll have the chance to strip at a friend's party. As you can guess, this story was based in reality, slightly modified. The wedding in this story was actually our own, my fiancé was the secret stripper, she didn't really crawl naked over each guest on the floor, and she didn't actually fuck me or anyone else at the party. Kept it light and fun. Otherwise, pretty accurate. To this day she savors that evening, now jokes about it to friends who were there but didn't call her out at the time. She's been the stripper of choice for several other friends' bachelor parties since then. She keeps her stripping adventures strictly among friends, definitely not a professional! Cheers, and thanks for your comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

After read ing this story my fianceé was tempted to be the secret stripper at our wedding which was last month. Turned out to be not so Secret, they recognised her right away but she went through with it anyway. Had been planning to go full nude, but once she realised they knew her she kept her twat hidden with a C-string, and didnt remove the small pasties over her nipples. Now she wishes she'd done full nude, so might strip again for upcoming wedding of a friend, this time full nude even if they call her out. Cant wait.

MFFMMFFMabout 2 years agoAuthor

(same 'Anonymous' as directly above)

Norway_1705Norway_1705almost 2 years ago

Nice and convincing. I am afraid that in real life her friends would recognise her, especially by her voice, but the groom's friends would not, especially with a very different hairstyle.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Went to my cousin's stag party where his fiance was the secret stripper. A first all went according to plan. But when she got down to full nude and started gyrating a bit too vigourously, her wig flew off and she was recognised. To her credit, she continued her display, and told us that now that she'd been called out she had nothing to lose and so continued her routine even more explicit than she'd planned. Even masturbated in front of us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMFFM@MFFM
In a sex-charged marriage with a woman who in a previous life had done it all. Many of my stories are based on our life experiences.