All Comments on 'Politics & Prejudice Ch. 02'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pastor Westboro

What's the scene with him, I wonder....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I wonder where Rev. Westboro has been, in Apple Groove?

Thank you Commander for keeping a great story line going.

Ag

teedeedubteedeedubover 7 years ago
Homestead?

The only 'land right'? More of an exemption these days......

Great Story as usual. Can't wait for the next one......

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Im hoping

beginning to look like troy starting to look a little pansy. too many close calls without him taking hard action., may get family killed yet. the attempted murder of the old folks including cindy and phillis should have been the last straw. kick ass over due 37E1

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 7 years ago
Is the final showdown imminent?

This is a nice set-up for the demise

of the Consultant of crime.

Thank you,WW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Consultant of Crime grrrr

This consultant, Sinon, and all his allies, have to go down with extreme prejudice. I know that there are opposing sides, differing ideas, but killing two firefighters because they're black? Setting off explosives to kill senior citizens? Insane hatred of EMTs? Rape of an EMT? And I can't forget the theft of the donor liver for Amy. What happened to that liver? Did it go to another patient who needed a transplant, or was it simply destroyed as part of the vendetta against the Iron Crowbar and his team? Waiting eagerly (and not particularly patiently) to see the bad guys get theirs, and hoping Widow Athena Jones and her senior citizen brigade play a heroic part in the destruction of the Consultant and his cronies.

luv2read2

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 7 years agoAuthor
Indeed...

""Consultant of Crime grrrr""

A very apt comment. Very apt. :-)

rcrmonte3rcrmonte3over 7 years ago
I Love Your Iron Crowbar stories

5* for this one. My only complaint/suggestion is that you write a sequel to "Politics & Prejudice" ASAP. I seriously doubt that nobody wants to see the outcome of the battle with the Consultant, eminent domain, t. Cook, and FOR the Community Center.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Great story and for once Don lost a battle. Beginning to wonder if I'm wrong about Newton?

chytownchytown10 months ago

*****Thanks for sharing this great series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES