All Comments on 'Rebound in Town'

by eroticbaroness

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Straight to the point, love the anal scene, very hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great plot, lovely story

A truly lovely story, with enough detail to let you experience the feelings of the characters and the intensity of the scene, without actually getting in the way of the action! A must!

Ice_DanIce_Danalmost 9 years ago
Deliciously provocative

Very well written. Was,so absorbed into the story that I felt each and every erotically enhanced sensation.

TitfuckerMikeTitfuckerMikealmost 9 years ago
Erotic and to the point

A well written story about a mixed up girl who goes from bad to maybe worse...or bad to just as bad. Anyone looking for a good short story with some sizzling sex can just stop here and read. Plus, the writer does fashion some nice character development is a short span. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Steamy and passionate

Started reading the story, with one eyes shut, half asleep and ended the story with a raging hardon, at three in the morning. Too bad it ended quickly, when I really started to enjoy it.

Like all good movies, I want a sequel, that's just greedy me speaking.

I wonder how he will pay her back "Took the beef jerky, I'll pay you back next time".

Your loving

ManMeat

skywatcher07skywatcher07over 8 years ago
Nice build up

I really like that you just hint at what happens with her current boyfriend/hubby. Some things are better left for mystery. Nice one.

sexualsedativesexualsedativealmost 8 years ago
Gives you Enough but leaves u thirsty for more...

I am sure it's an re enactment from a movie...

Nevertheless, nicely narrated... A good read...

This author is Gifted...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Graphic sex emphasizing self gratification. A minimum of character development and no discussion to frame a story line or a conclusion.

WildLionWildLionabout 2 years ago

Some good scene setting and then dives into an excellent sexual fantasy and sometimes that's exactly what you need. I certainly did.

A man who fucks hard and then cleans up. Surely every woman's dream!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereroticbaroness@eroticbaroness
Well, to be plain I am here to make cybersex/roleplaying buddies. If you don't know what 'cybersex' and 'roleplay' are, then you're probably wasting your time thinking we can be friends. And since almost everyone makes the wrong assumptions about my name, I'd like to make it c...