All Comments on 'Return of the Black Widow Ch. 04'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 7 years agoAuthor
Congratulations to those who got it.

Some people were onto it pretty quickly, and I congratulate you. My production values for the first chapter were lacking; I should've developed better alternative candidates. Bonnie Karpathian has been slotted for this role from the moment I invented her character. And so we drive on with the Iron Crowbar missions...

BigDog167BigDog167over 7 years ago
Yea, I was right!

I was almost positive it was Karpathian but I only figure out about 50% of the BGs so tend to keep my mouth shut. I have to admit that for me the best part of your stories (outside of great writing) is trying to match wits and find the bad guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
very current with the times

this is about the whole series. bet trump really enjoys yor writing, sure is a lot of reflections of what is going on. Just have to keep hoping for more iron crowbar success and hope we have enough good guys. my theory is that comey did the right thing as he knew the big O would just pardon and there would be no future chance to do the right thing, so he made it clear which had never been done before.

Sxualchocol8Sxualchocol8over 7 years ago
Yipee!

I was right! Granted, I've only gotten 2 of them right, but still...I'm doin' the "happy dance"!!!

Anxiously awaiting the next installment.

SC

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More

Great finish, though I think you might have ended this one early when many were guessing that Bonnie Karpathian was the new Black Widow. Glad to see that the new big threat they are tackling will be Superior Bloodlines, though I had hoped it would be the mobster turned politician.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 7 years agoAuthor
Didn't end early

No, I didn't end this one early. I should've done a better job on the front end of the story, but for the most part the things I wanted to do are what happened. And there will be more of Jimmy 'Coffin' Cerone, as well as others of his ilk in coming stories.

I'm writing the next story now, but I'm trying to relax and not go at the frantic pace I went last summer to get the Consultant story out there. So it may be a few days, and y'all can catch up on backstories...

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesover 7 years ago
How True it is!

Again, I do not want to see this chain of stories end! Especially with a final paragraph that is SO TRUE!

Jeremy1980Jeremy1980over 7 years ago
Bravo

WW, great job once again! Don't worry about this one being relatively obvious to readers that have followed the whole saga. You did partially point us to Callie and in some ways Melina.

And after the 'Netflix binge' that was the summer of reading the Consultant conclusion, we are back to a more measured pace. While I would gladly read a chapter each and every day, this is your creation and I look forward with some patience to future chapters.

Thanks again for sharing your brilliance!

Jeremy

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Question

Isn't it time for one or two of the bad poleticians to get dethroned?

666iceman666icemanover 7 years ago
You write a good story WW

I did get it correct all three in my Poss 1 senario. The thing I like more than working it out is reading the feedback and what the other readers offer. Oh how I wish I had had an IC or two with me at times in the past. Please WW continue in the way you have so far and keep us guessing. I am still worried about his ex wife as she did get a mention brief but a mention I am sure that shome place in the future her world will implode on her, that will test the saying "blood is thicker than water". WW still the best in my book.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Guessed right this time

Unlike my erroneous guess about the Consultant. But I almost changed my mind when I thought back to the initial murders - both victims were erect, who better to do that than Callie? She is interested in crime solving, but then, had no motive to kill three people. IC may be right about the Doc's mental status, as no sane person would commit 3 murders, then expect the IC to come to her bed. But she's nowhere near the Consultant - who desecrated his profession as an emissary of God, especially by blowing up a place of worship for believers. BTW, will Sinon get her just desserts? Somehow, a long trial and incarceration doesn't seem enough for a woman who committed so much evil.

luv2read2

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yawn!

Bring back Todd and make Don a cuck again.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Excellent. A smaller cast of possible baddies to choose from so that's probably why I got it right. Another well written story and, as usual, the epilogue has one eager to move onto the next story. 5⛤

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum10 months ago

You got me WW. Missed on all three . I eliminated. Bonnie as being too obvious with her knowledge of Angela’s crimes. Try again with next story. Great writing.

chytownchytown10 months ago

*****Great reading series very entertaining. Thanks for sharing.

sg1010sg1010about 1 month ago

EXCELLENT ! ! !

THANK YOU !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES