Return of the Black Widow Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura shook her head. "You do realize you could've incapacitated yourself and been unable to give yourself the antidote... which in itself is a fatal drug?"

I did not fail to notice how much Laura knew about those drugs, which was why I was telling her this in the first place, but I moved on: "Oh yes, which is why I had the antidote going with the other hand just as soon as I injected the first drug. Being ambidextrous is a very valuable thing. Fortunately, I am at least semi-immune to all of the drugs Ned has made, so the effect was slightly delayed."

"So," Laura said, "where did you hide the drugs? I searched all of our homes multiple times, even had dogs brought in. They weren't there."

"Oh, I'm sure you understand when I say I have to keep some secrets, just as you do." I replied. Laura nodded, knowing she was not going to get that truth out of me.

"Anyway," said Laura, "Ned also created other drugs, which our people enhanced tremendously. Casey Walker used some of them on you, and we'd used those on Wargrave's people overseas. There was one guy, whose code name was 'Bugs Meany'... he resisted the drugs and the enhanced interrogation, but he died on the table. You somehow didn't."

"Thank goodness." I said. "So, my fertile little mind here is surmising that Ned made another class of drugs, that duplicated the post-hypnotic trigger effect. He might well have stolen P. Harvey Eckhart's methods, or they both stole the recipes from The Asylum, where they were being tested."

"How in the world?..." Laura gasped, her eyes wide with surprise. I just matched her look with one that said "Yeah, right; of course I know."

"So Ned may have concentrated his recipes." I went on. "Pastor Westboro somehow got ahold of them, and he used the drugs and techniques on Angela Harlan as well as Julie Newton. Julie was eager to be 'persuaded'; she's one mean bitch. Angela... maybe she had latent, buried angers, or maybe the Pastor's techniques fucked up her mind, and her sense of right and wrong..."

I felt more than saw Laura studying me this whole time. We were both playing games with each other, despite being a loving, married couple. This would be fun, except I don't like deceiving my wife.

"Anyway," I said, "you, meaning the Company and it's Agents, are looking for these drugs, I'm sure Eckhart and other groups are doing the same... and we apparently get to play this game of 'musical drugs' all over again. Where's Barry Bounel when I need him?"

Laura chuckled. "Yeah, that was damn bad luck for us, and good luck for you, that you found those drugs like that. But I can assure you that I am not a part of 'Drug Scavenger Hunt 2.0'. I've put in for retirement from the Agency."

"Ah, so no 'Mr. and Mrs. Smith' for us?" I said, standing up and walking around Laura's desk. My wife stood up, slid her panties down her long, shapely legs, then sat down on the edge of her desk.

"No, we're on the same side now." she said, lying back on her desk as I unzipped my pants and took out my rapidly hardening cock. Stepping between her legs, I grabbed her thighs just under her knees and pushed her legs back to the desk, her knees next to her shoulders. My throbbing, iron hard penis found her sopping wet slit, aided by her hand. I thrust forward, burying my meat to the hilt inside her. I began fucking my wife savagely with hard, deep thrusts...

Part 18 - Epilogue

Tuesday, August 16th, 9:00am. Special Agent in Charge Jack Muscone and his team sat down in the conference room nearest their office in the Federal Building in the City.

"Okay guys," Muscone said to his team, which consisted of Special Agents Sandra Speer, Martin Nash, Eduardo Escobar, and Lindy Linares, "the U.S. Attorneys are beginning to get really good results from the lower level people of the Westboro Syndicate giving up higher level ones... to a point. And the Bureau's leadership, as well as the Iron Crowbar, believe that the higher we get, the more we're touching on what Don Troy calls the 'Establishment Elites', people like Wallace Bedford, Conrad King, Senator Samuel Russell, and the high-level Banksters. Mitt Baker absolutely refuses to give up any significant names; he's going to fight us like hell every step of the way through the judicial process."

"So," said Muscone, "we're going to be shifting our focus. My boss, the Deputy Director, believes we can get at the same people by going after Superior Bloodlines, the backers of several white supremacy groups and other gangs throughout the country. The Iron Crowbar has already taken down one such gang, the 'Black Badge' gang. We're ready to go for more."

"Yes, we are." said a voice. The DepDirector came into the room. "Sorry to interrupt your meeting, but I just stopped in to check in with you before I fly to Washington."

"I'm glad you're here, sir." said Muscone. "You can give this talk better than I can."

"The Iron Crowbar's Chief Griswold would say you've learned well how to butter me up." said the DepDirector with his pursed smile. "But yes, let me give you a few words on what we're going to be doing."

He started: "There are numerous racially-motivated groups in the country, and not all are white supremacists. 'La Raza' is an organization being watched as a potential terrorist group, and there are militant Blacks being organized behind the scenes. But the real threat, at least to me, is 'Superior Bloodlines'. They are not an openly active group; they play the shadows, finance and back other organizations, and direct operations from the center of a web. To me they are like the Consultant of Crime in the way they operate, but they are many instead of one man."

He continued: "We are also beginning to find evidence that they are working with the Elitists. The same people who are behind the Establishment Politicians of both Parties, working hard to deceive the People and impose their rule over the masses. The same people that ruthlessly control the Media, making sure you see and hear only what they want you to, and don't see nor hear what they want to hide from you. If we crack these people... then the Constitution might have a chance to survive, and this Nation along with it..."

Finis.