Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whew, well...that was certainly nice," Chris said extricating herself as they all did. "Now I'm hungry!" she announced as the three of them stood and prepared to go back down stairs and have the lunch that was waiting for them.

"What about Dave?" Diane asked.

Chris turned to look towards me, my cock once again all alone, still furiously hard and throbbing. "We'll send Janet up with something for him once she gets back," she stated, then turned and disappeared through the door behind the others.

#

It was another thirty minutes or so before I heard the sound of footsteps coming down the short hallway to my room. The door opened and Janet walked in, holding nothing more than a bright red shiny apple.

"Heard you had an interesting morning," she told me. "You must be hungry after all that." Her expression was less than enthusiastic however, so I said nothing, just lying there looking at her. Janet walked over holding the apple in her hand. "Open wide," she told me. I did so, as she placed the apple in my mouth. "Now...bite down." Once again, I did, but she left it that way, me with an apple in my mouth unable to speak now even if I'd wanted to.

I watched as Janet slowly peeled off her clothing then, when she was naked she crawled into the bed positioning herself over me, her pussy just resting against my cock. She rocked against me momentarily, ensuring within moments that I was fully erect once again before allowing herself to capture my rock-hard cock inside her wet juicy split, easing herself down over it until she had fully impaled herself on my member.

"When this is finally over, I can't help but wonder if you're actually going to have regrets about this," Janet began speaking. "Knowing you will never again put this nice hard cock of yours inside my pussy, nor ever again see or play with these breasts," she said holding them in her own hands, fingering her hard extended nipples as she did so.

With the apple still held inside my mouth, I could hardly even breathe let alone speak as she slowly began moving herself up and down my shaft, still speaking to me as she continued.

"Will you even miss the way my mouth feels as I'm sucking your cock? Or was it not good enough that you needed to feel someone else's mouth doing it more than mine?" she asked neither expecting or wanting an answer, though I groaned one around the apple I held, trying to show her the desire I had for her in my eyes, though that too went unnoticed.

"And I will miss working with you too," she told me sadly. "I was really starting to enjoy doing that," she added as her tempo increased, the pleasure of her slick satin split sliding easily up and down my shaft as she strove towards climax, her hands still busily caressing her sweet breasts, my own hands frustratingly bound, wishing that I could be.

Even her orgasm was silent, which was strange for her. And though she came, she did so almost reluctantly, allowing the sensation to happen without much, if any of the joy, which came with it. Slipping herself off of me then, she reached for the apple, taking it, allowing me to chew off the last bit that remained.

"I wish you'd listen to me," I managed to tell her as she stood once again dressing herself. "There's a lot you don't know...things I was about to do, about to say."

"Yeah right...well Dave, I think it's too late now for any of that," she told me, and then before I could say anything else, Janet quickly left the room, once again leaving me to my thoughts and frustrations.

#

I had been in this one position for so long now, that it was becoming almost unbearable. With hardly any slack whatsoever, I had just enough to lessen the tension on my arms, though it firmed with the bindings holding my legs. Shifting back the other way gave me some relief for a moment, but I again thrashed slightly, trying to work a kink out of my back when I heard the sound of the cloth binding my wrists catch on something. Looking up I saw what appeared to be the head of a small screw snag one side of the cloth. I shifted off to one side ensuring it was caught, and then pulled on it. To my surprise and delight, I heard it tear again, saw a portion of the material rip away, and knew that another hard pull would sever it entirely. Before doing that however, I lay there thinking to myself, a plan of sorts coming to mind.

It was quite a while before anyone else came up to check on me, by then I had to pee again, so Diane thankfully held my pee bottle as I filled it.

"You need anything else?" she asked, almost apologetically. I had gotten the impression from her that the girls were staring to have second thoughts about what they were doing, though it was Chris who was obviously making all the decisions about continuing on with it, for a while at least.

"I am a little cold," I told her. "Would you mind at least covering my feet up with the blanket? That would help considerably thank you."

"Sure," she said, and then placed it up and over my feet and then just beneath my groin, though ensuring my cock remained uncovered, just as Chris had demanded it would be.

I knew only that Chris would be away at work this evening as would Janet, leaving Diane and April to keep tabs on me and see to whatever immediate or necessary needs that I might have, including their own, though the sexual teasing had begun to diminish, another clue that the girls were not finding their vengeful binding of me quite as entertaining as they had in the beginning.

It had already grown dark once again inside my room, and I waited for one final visit, which April soon after gave me, again, merely checking on me with the promise of bringing up some soup she and Diane had made for me a bit later.

The moment she left, I pulled on the nearly torn through binding and smiled as it easily finished tearing away from the post it was attached to. Hurriedly, I undid the rest of my bindings, and then began to tear a series of strips from the outer sheet until I had several, which I then stuffed beneath the blanket. I waited only a short time after that, hearing someone's approach and repositioned my hands off to either side of the bed and behind me, looking as though I were still bound, and waited for the door to open.

April came in carrying a small tray with a bowl of soup and some crackers on it. "Hungry?" she asked.

"Very...but would you do me a small favor?" I asked.

"What?"

"I'd enjoy seeing you naked again while you feed me," I told her.

She looked at me curiously, but then shrugged her shoulders sitting the tray down on a nearby table, and then quickly undressed. I waited until she had begun to pull the sweater she was wearing up and over her head before I moved, faster than she realized and certainly without having any idea whatsoever that I was no longer bound.

Even as she screamed out of surprise more than fear, I knew that the sound wouldn't reach Diane below us. Holding her firmly, hands now clasped behind her back, I maneuvered her towards the bed.

"April, listen to me. I'm not going to hurt you, though I am going to get even with you just a little bit. But also know, that this will be all over with tonight."

I was pleased when she quit struggling, looking almost relieved to hear that, though she still wasn't too happy when I began tying her up to the bed, using the torn strips I had made to secure her in much the same way that I had been. Unfortunately however, it was also necessary to gag her, even though she promised to remain quiet. It was a chance I wasn't willing to take until I had captured all the girls and turned the tide on them.

Once she was secure, I looked down at her and smiled. The look in her eyes wasn't exactly panic, but she did look nervous as hell, wondering what it was I was about to do to her. "Relax...enjoy it. Well...sort of," I said teasingly. And then knelt between her legs and proceeded to tickle and caress her wide open pussy with my lips and fingers, making her squirm, moaning deliriously, though stopping short of allowing her to climax, easing off...waiting until she had calmed before torturing her with my tongue once again.

In my mind I figured this would most likely be the very last time I was either with, or saw any of the girls. After all that had happened, there was certainly no going back to the way things had been for one thing, and for another, I did realize how much I had come to care about Janet, more than I was willing to admit, though after our last encounter together, I also knew that to be a lost cause as well.

April was still writhing about on the bed, the arousal I'd given her with my tongue just enough to keep her aroused as I then placed my cock at her opening, sliding into her as she greedily welcomed it, fucking back against me now as I slid in and out of that hot wet fuck tunnel. With all the pent up frustration and excitement I'd been forced to endure, it didn't take long for me to feel the sensation of orgasms approach, but I also wasn't of the mind-set to be too worried about April's pleasures at the moment either. There was a brief moment of satisfaction for me, and frustration on April's face as I withdrew my prick before spewing a large load of cum all over her pussy, wetting it down, streamers of spunk dripping down her slit onto the sheet. All this having occurred in less than a few minutes or so.

I figured it wouldn't be too terribly long before Diane became curious enough to wonder what was taking April so long. And it didn't. Hearing her footsteps down the hall, I quickly made my way over to the door, standing behind it after first turning off all the lights and throwing the sheet up and over April covering her entirely.

As expected, she came in without any concerns or suspicions whatsoever, though she stood there in the doorway for a moment trying to let her eyes adjust to what she was looking at there on the bed, which gave me just enough time to grab her, which did freak her out a little as she put up quite a fight for a moment until as I had done with April, quickly assuring her I had no intention of hurting her, she finally calmed down and quit struggling. I then explained what my intentions were, and that as long as she cooperated, just as April was doing, it would all be over with soon. I had soon bound her to the bed as well, though facing in the opposite direction. I also removed April's gag with her vow to remain quiet which she was only more than happy to promise me after getting her assurance as well as Diane's that neither one of them would sound out an alarm when either Chris or Janet returned.

Seeing the two girls now bound and facing in opposite directions was erotically stimulating. And as I had done to April, I now began doing to Diane, taking time to enjoy her sweet naked body most likely again for the last time. Diane had nice well rounded tits with incredibly hard sweet nipples, so I amused myself in licking and sucking them, reaching down to finger, not at all surprised to find her pussy just as wet and slick as I had found Aprils. And it was an added treat as I continued fondling and playing with her to see April once again moaning and pleading to be released, promising as was Diane now, not to give me away if I would just release them both and let them go.

Naturally I ignored their requests and began tapping my cock against both of their breasts until it had again grown stiff and hard. I then climbed in between Diane's legs, teased her clit briefly with the head of my prick, hearing her moan her delight as I did that, and then slid it inside her, once again thinking to myself that this too would no doubt be the last time I ever did. When I felt my orgasms approach, I stood at the side of the bed facing them both, and then watched as my cum spray showered down upon the two of them, watching the ribbons of spunk criss-crossing over both of their nubile young bodies enjoying the nearly obscene look of it afterwards as milked out the last remnants of my spunk on each of their faces.

"Turn abouts fair play," I told them both. Diane had in fact managed to smear her own sweet juice on my face leaving me there to smell her essence, aroused by it, yet left alone with it clinging to my face afterwards, so having done so myself to the two of them, neither one looked upon me with any disgust or anger. If anything, it was interesting to watch April as she actually tried to lick up a small patch of my cream that had run down to the corner of her mouth.

"It won't be much longer," I assured them both. "This will all be over with tonight."

I soon left the room, after checking their restraints, and then turned off the light, giving them a little dose of what they'd been giving me. I finally reacquainted myself with the time, having had up until then no clue as to what time it really was. Glancing at the clock in Diane's apartment, I realized I had less than an hour before Chris would be arriving home from work. And as for Janet, she could literally arrive anytime, either before or after Chris did, so I knew immediately that I had to hurry.

But first things came first...and I immediately headed off into the bathroom.

#

Diane and I had sometimes incorporated the use of a few toys, so I knew where it was that she kept them. Opening her nightstand, I quickly grabbed three of those, and then added to that a roll of duct tape, taking that back with me upstairs, after first leaving a note for either Janet or Chris, whoever arrived home first, printed in what I hoped would look like a feminine hand, telling them to get naked and come up and join us whenever they arrived home. Whether they actually did or didn't, really didn't matter, it would make it easier of course, but either way, I was fairly confident I'd subdue them just as easily as I had the other two girls.

When I entered the room and turned on the lights, the girls merely looked at me in wide-eyed wonder, especially when they saw me carrying in several of Diane's naughty little toys.

"What are you going to do?" April asked worriedly.

"What do you think? Drive you both nuts the way you did me. But...I will give you one option, you get to choose. And since these are yours Diane...you get to pick first, which one would you like?"

What they didn't count on, was what I intended to use the duct tape for. Once I had inserted the vibrating toys inside the two girls, though leaving them on the lowest possible settings, I then taped the toys into place, ensuring there was no way possible the girls could have worked them out of themselves, which I am sure they both felt they would easily be able to do. Boy...where they in for a surprise when they realized what I had done, and what they had to endure for however long that it was.

I was so enamored with watching the two girls writhing about on the bed that I nearly didn't hear the sound of footsteps coming up the stairs. Quickly turning off the lights, I stood behind the door and waited. Moments later, it opened and Chris walked in.

"What the hell are you two doing?" she'd asked just as I stepped around quickly pinning her arms behind her.

"Surprise!"

"Dave? How..."

"Doesn't matter," I said as I quickly marched her over towards the bathroom door. The tenant before me had been considerate enough to hang several hooks high up upon the door, so it was just a matter of briefly struggling with Chris as she still tried to fight me until I had finally managed to secure her wrists to the hooks that were so conveniently positioned for me.

"Listen Dave, I was just coming up here to release you," she told me.

"Oh? In the nude?" I answered back. "I don't think so." I then secured each of her legs with a long piece of cloth tying one to the bed, and the other to the space heater on the opposite wall, thus making her stand there with her legs spread wide open. Seeing both April and Diane on the bed, each with a toy inserted into their cunts, duct-taped in place, she had a pretty good idea of what I was about to do to her.

"Look Dave, ok...I admit, this has all gotten a little out of hand, but I think we can all agree to sit down and discuss it rationally now, especially since I think we've all had a chance to calm down and think about it."

"Who says I'm calm? Or rational?" I told her. "And besides, it really wouldn't be fair to either April or Diane if I didn't treat you fairly now would it?"

The one thing about Chris was the fact she had a really super-sensitive clit, and could have several orgasms in a row just by having it stimulated. I then knelt, spreading her lips apart with my fingers, drawing that hard little nodule into my mouth, sucking and rolling it around until her moans, which she initially tried to suppress, told me she was already hovering on the edge. Only then did I stand, my prick now hard as a rock once again, placing it at the opening of her cunt where I began teasing that same hard clit of hers with my cock, knowing full well what I was about to do and enjoy with her as I did so.

I had to admit, I loved watching Chris squirt, which she always did whenever I masturbated her clit with my prick. But I also knew something else about her as well, that after she had climaxed this way, she would most often continue to experience wave after wave of additional pleasure so long as I continued to stimulate her clit after she had squirted. Letting her cum just the once, squirting nicely I hoped, I knew then she would hover their on the edge for long afterwards, frustratingly so as I had thought about and planned it.

Before doing that however, I then produced a pair of nipple clamps, attaching them each to her large breasts, her sensitive nipples responding to them almost immediately, which I also knew would send an additional charge straight down to her pussy as she hung there against the door. I then began to tease her clit with my cock, rubbing it up and down against her, watching her straining against the door, finally succumbing to the inevitable as I felt the first delightful spray of her pussy juice, stepping back, watching her squirt as was both Diane and April as they lay on the bed seeing this, actually orgasming themselves around the toys still purring away contentedly inside them both.

Chris then began to plead with me, even as her pussy continued to stream out the last bit of her very wet climax, seeing me step back, she knew I wasn't going to allow her to climax as I had usually done. "Please Dave, please! Don't leave me hanging like this!"

I could only laugh at that, because she literally was.

But I wasn't quite finished with her yet either. Taking the last of Diane's vibrators, along with the duct-tape, Chris almost smiled knowing what I had done to the others, but that wasn't my intention for her at all. I positioned it, taping it firmly and securely against her thigh, just inches away from her cunt, before turning it on. She literally stood there glaring at me.

"You can't be serious!" she exclaimed almost wild-eyed. "You can't just leave me like this and not do something!"

I didn't say anything to that, merely turning around and heading back towards the bed, checking the other's restraints once last time. I then spoke directly to Diane.

"I'll start looking for a new place to live tomorrow," I told her. "Then none of you will have to worry about running into me any more after that. And...as soon as Janet gets back, she can let the three of you loose. Hopefully, we can call it even after this." I informed them all, and then headed downstairs to my own apartment for some much needed rest.

#

I know I had fallen immediately asleep, finally allowed to position myself comfortably in my own bed. The next thing I knew, or rather felt, was a soft pair of hands gently touching me coaxing me awake.

"Huh?" I said groggily starting to wake up. "Who's there?" It was still dark, so I had no idea who it was, but I guess I shouldn't have been too surprised by it.