Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's me," Janet said simply. "I've already been upstairs and let the girls go. They told me what you said. Diane told me to tell you, that there's no need for you to find another place to live, that as far as everyone's concerned, we're all even now, and hopefully there will be no hard feelings over all this."

"Ok," I said. "That's good to hear, so...what about you? Why are you even here?" I asked.

"Because I owe you an apology too," she told me. "We were just as wrong to do what we did, as what you did to us I think, so I needed and wanted to tell you that. That...and to tell you that I don't want things to end between us either, nor...do any of the others."

"What?"

"It's something we talked about earlier this evening, when we really had decided to set you free and to tell you what we'd decided, that none of us wanted our relationships to end, especially after all this, but if you're still dead set on moving away, or not wanting to have anything to do with me, or with anyone else, we'd certainly understand."

I had to laugh at that. "So you're telling me that the four of you are all good with my sleeping with each one of you?"

"Well, that...and with one another," Janet admitted openly. "We've all sort of gotten pretty close too, so if you don't have a problem with that," she told me.

"I think I need to think about that some," I said simply, and then gathered her into my arms, only then realizing she was naked as I positioned her on top of myself. I quickly slipped my hardening cock inside that tight wet furrow, feeling Janet as she further slid herself against me until she was fully impaled upon my shaft. "I think...I'm good with that sort of arrangement, if you are," I told her.

"Well, for now at least," she admitted as she began rocking back and forth against me just as April, Chris and Diane walked into the room.