All Comments on 'Ron - My Saviour'

by Jena121

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
very hot

That was a great story really turned on by it . Very well written. I would love to be able to write a story like that but wouldn't have aclue where to start. But really enjoyed reading that story. Love you to write more like that. .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
needs a good editor

you have been here long enough to know better than to post a story without using a good editor first.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Can better

The story is interesting. but it is a shame to send it so poorly edited. Some sentences are quite not undestandable.

mcbtwsmcbtwsalmost 12 years ago
My Eyes

Are bleeding!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Crap.

Awful writing. No more please.

CaedyCaedyalmost 12 years ago
Editing is your friend,

this is why you have someone look over your work first. Proof-reading and editing are a MUST. Too many things wrong with this piece for it to actually be enjoyable to me. Sorry.

Nitehawk2BearNitehawk2Bearalmost 12 years ago
Incomplete

I think you should rewrite the story. You spend more time on what happened and spend little time on their lovemaking. You say Ron worked himself in and out of you for 5 min and then spoke. What happened before he started talking? Did he work himself into a frenzy, read a book, talk to his bookie, what? You definitely lost me as well as others by not finishing that part. Keep writing but try again, you can do better.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
A very sweet and believable story

There were a few bumps in the editing, but nothing that distracted from the storyline and it was still a very good read.

Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
a very good story

Up his sister's cunt is where a brother's big cock belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What?

Why has a leg in plaster put her in bed? The whole point of the plaster is to immobilise the leg so you can resume normal service immediately. When I had a leg in plaster I had worked out how to get into the bath and bathe myself on day two. What a useless woman.

Rapier875Rapier875almost 9 years ago
Very nice, but...

...far too short. Needs another cheaper at least.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your stories are great It’s a shame you’ stopped writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous