Saturday Morning

Story Info
Just another Saturday.
776 words
3.15
13.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday Morning

*Disclaimer: Everyone is over 18, this a closed community so everyone is clean, and birth control is practiced.

~~~~~

Brian woke at six, just like every other day. But he could relax for a bit before his morning shower, rather than jump up.

After his shower he dressed only in shorts - Saturday was commando - padded to the kitchen to start coffee and breakfast.

A little after seven his wife Kathy, wearing just a loosely tied linen robe, eased into her seat at the table and Brian slid her coffee, eggs, and toast.

Even with minimal makeup and bed hair she looked good. A ravishing red head of 35 with a firm belly, full tits, and a tight butt. Brian ran a finger through her pussy as he kissed her good morning. And then licked the nectar from it.

At nine he stood on the front porch and waved as David from next door backed to the street and drove around the corner.

He went next door to "fix" a problem for David's wife. Doris met him at the door in a light silk robe that fell to the floor the moment the door closed. "Drop those shorts and come fuck me. David's off to play golf with Ed."

Brian knew David was around the corner fucking Ed's wife. With Ed's help. And probably getting some of Ed as well. The three had been playing together since high school.

He shucked his shorts and flip flops as she led him to the couch. Draping over the arm the little brunette looked over her shoulder. "Slid it in baby, I've been dripping all morning."

Brian was more than ready; his cock a piece of solid steel, but first he pulled her legs wider and dove into her dripping snatch. After several minutes of driving Doris crazy he stood and pushed into her, stopping every inch or so, letting her adjust.

Over the next hour they fucked twice, and she sucked him off. For their Saturday finale he pulled lube from his shorts pocket and squirted a generous amount on and in her butt hole, massaging it in to her increasing moans.

Doris gripped the couch as his cock opened her rose bud, groaning into the cushions. As Brian bottomed into her ass, she lifted her head and screamed: "Ohhhhh Fuuuuuck yes. That's it! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuuuuuck Meeeee!".

Doris's ass clenched on him, literally clamping him off. All Brian could do was hang on as she went through a series of convulsions. As she relaxed he eased his cock out, wiping it on a handy towel.

He slipped his shorts back on and admired the nude Doris, now sitting, and smiling, on the couch. "Damn woman you look so beautiful."

Fluffing her hair, Doris said; "Thank you, but I bet you say that to every woman."

"Just you and Kathy. You two look quite different, and yet you're both so beautiful."

Brian ambled home, whistling a nameless tune.

He heard the back door slam as he came through the front. Kathy stood in the living room, nude and with pursed lips. He took a moment to study her erect nipples and red and cum dripping swollen pussy lips. "Hmm, you look freshly fucked."

Kathy nodded.

"Doris' son?"

She nodded again.

"Do you have something for me?"

She nodded and made a 'come hither' motion with her fingers.

They kissed, and she gave him the snowball she'd been holding.

"Mmmm, nice. What else do you have?"

She lay back on the couch and opened her legs. A pool of fresh cum leaked from her gaping pussy.

Brian knelt and licked her clean and Kathy shuddered through another orgasm.

"Well," Brian said as Kathy sat on his lap; "what do you think of him?"

"What Ricky lacks in technique he more than makes up with energy and enthusiasm. I do have to talk to him about diet; make his cum taste better."

He nodded

"How's Doris? I heard her not too long before you came home. It sounded like you were in her ass again."

"She does love a good butt fuck. When do you think Ricky will be ready for his mother?"

"Oh, maybe a month? He needs to learn control if he's going to satisfy Doris."

"You're a good friend to help her out like this."

"Well it's not like we're not having fun. You benefit too."

"Speaking of ... sit on my cock, It's time for our morning fuck.

~~~~~

Next door Ricky was asking his mom what was for lunch.

~~~~~~

Sunday he played golf. A guy must have some recreation.