All Comments on 'Saturday Morning'

by BogartsBoss

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

And it was going so well... his own snowball and cream pie.. fine, some else's not bag and none of it prewarned in the 7 empty tags...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hollywood

I love how the Jenner family and the Kardashian family get along so well, it’s refreshing to know that Pagan lust is not lost in our society. UP THE IRONS!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Someone

burn that community to the ground. No one should be married in that community. One day they'll have sex with the wrong couple and that'll be the end of it.

sirhugssirhugsover 3 years ago
More please

A promising start, but needs much more detail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I’ll bet this is what did it...

I,d bet that this exact thing happened to 26thNC’s wife and that’s what triggered his mental breakdown. Now he sits alone in his single wide trailer, jerking his tiny dick to these stories while his ex wife is enjoying all those young big cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
ABSOLUTELY REPUGNANT........................................................

A disgusting piece of shit from beginning to end. With end taking it so far beyond sick that I will need to wash my eyes after reading this putrid collection of words.

GinloverGinloverover 3 years ago

One kinky street

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonabout 2 years ago

This is one of the most immoral, disgusting, vile, and repugnant stories I've read. So I gave it 5 stars because it pushes all the boundaries in humorous and hilarious ways. Antinomianism for the win!!!

Well done!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beyond terrible!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OKAY so 5 golden ones for the story and 5 golden ones for the comments shoot I love it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You must have been pretty bored, or blocked, to write this. Simply pointless, and stupid. I get the feeling even you don't think its worth the time and effort to post a bunch of fake positive comments. Better luck next time. And thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stupid people, stupid story, give it another 750 words about the STD's they all got!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous