All Comments on 'Saturday Night Five Ch. 01'

by johnrocker_lit

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very erotic! Every young man's dream!! Education is to be enjoyed...keep it coming, pun intended! LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great start, more please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Give us more of his growing into being a male adult. Great buildup!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very hot! Interested to see how you continue this story.

LitCritLitCritabout 1 year ago

Well, you certainly got into the head of your main character - the story really reads as though it were written by a virgin nerd. That is not a compliment. It's so tiresome reading about these incredibly intelligent wimps who have to wait for the hot girls to make the first moves (and the second moves, and the third...) You would think a bright, enterprising young man with such opportunities staring him in the face would take some initiative, do some basic research on what it takes to interest and please a young lady and make some moves on his own. But no, they just sit there simpering until the girl takes the responsibility and the momentum to move things along. This kid is supposed to be intelligent - give him a chance to use his best weapon! Average story, average number of stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Absolutely fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story! Please keep this going though, would like to see some payoff with the rest of the girls. More on the five girls too - details, personality traits, etc.

Think you have a really great set up here, keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story was great! Please continue the story! I've read similar stories but your was way better. Keep it going

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 1 year ago

I loved it! More please.

johnrocker_litjohnrocker_litabout 1 year agoAuthor

@LitCrit Thanks buddy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really enjoying the read.

Don’t worry about the reviewer complaining the intelligent guy should make the first move.

If he was experience with girls, he wouldn’t be scared an uncertain on what to do, thus his story.

Please keep writing, I enjoy the stories where the guy respects the women and learns about life along the way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It was an OK story, but from my point lf view it is pretty much a copy of a story on here called Bosom Buddies.

caveman21936caveman21936about 1 year ago

Didn't like it. They are taking advantage of him.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Ignore those who say it’s a copy of Bosom Buddies. As someone who absolutely loved it, I’ve been dying to see another version of it. The Lion King was basically Hamlet but I didn’t complain about it either.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story, good set up, I like the character dynamics, looking forward to more

allenknott3allenknott38 months ago

Overall not a bad opening chapter, but more like a prologue than an actually chapter one.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

There are definitely some grammar issues but I’ve read through all chapters now and I’m so glad I didn’t stop after one chapter.

You’ve done a fantastic job in bringing these characters to life. No character is ‘perfect’ but I think that’s what helps make this story more realistic. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The MC poking fun at someone because their not as smart is worse than them calling you nerd.

Your supposed to be the smart one, yet you choose to be one what you despise, instead of choosing to be the better person.

That's 2 stars for me.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Some grammar issues, but other errors are worse. The Mississippi runs north-south, so you can’t be south of it. You’re either east or east of it. Also, vodka does not have a strong odor, which makes it less detectable on someone's breath than other types of alcohol.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous