Saturday Night Five Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I certainly wasn't a social animal but at least I had a little more confidence... It also helped that Annie was right there by my side half the night. Noticing how much she was drinking and how touchy she was starting to get with me, I was even starting to think I was a chance.

Me?!? A chance?! I mean... could you believe it?

With the sound of everyone belting out 'Sweet Caroline' on the deck, myself and Annie snuck out the back. Was this it, I thought to myself, was she gonna kiss me out here?

We sat out a low hanging swing that was set up, attached to one of the backyard trees.

"I'm glad you came tonight," she told me, "I'm really looking forward to our study sessions... I mean I really appreciate your help."

I didn't say anything, just smiled, trying to work up the courage to kiss her. My kissing history was extremely limited and never anyone that were as anywhere near attractive as her.

It's funny...

Funny how such a nice moment could be ruined in the blink of an eye. Less than a minute late, we were interrupted by Henry Foley, the unfriendly jock.

Again I sat there as if I was invisible to him. He flirted with Annie, making it awkward enough for me that I had to eventually move. Before you knew it, he was kissing her. The moment I saw it, I looked away and got the hell out of there.

I was upset to see that. But the alcohol made me angry, enough so that I could hit Henry or at least take my anger out on an object that couldn't hit me back. But I controlled it enough that I could get out of there without making a scene.

What was I thinking? Of course she wasn't interested in me in that way. I was being stupid.

Honestly, I was a little humiliated... it wasn't even necessarily anyone's fault but after an enjoyable night, I started to wish I never came. Maybe it's better to remain invisible to all, this way your heart couldn't be touched.

As I started to make my way out of the front driveway, ready to walk home, I heard a female voice telling someone to stop. Making my way off Declan's property, I heard that voice louder.

On the side of the street, a car that was parked on the side of the road had two people next to it. It was dark out here so I couldn't recognise either person but the male had the female pinned to the side of the car. His hand looked to be groping the woman, from her chest to the bottom of her skirt.

She yelled out again for the man to stop but he wasn't listening.

I stood there in a panic, neither of them knew I was out there. Quite easily, I could runaway and pretend I didn't see anything, it's what I would normally do, too afraid of conflict. But I had this anger surging through my body and seeing someone being taken advantage was awful to witness. Something I had never experienced before.

Well... fuck it, I've got to do something.

"OI! LEAVE HER ALONE!" I yelled as I approached the car.

They both looked to their left to see me walking towards them. The man still had the girl pinned, "Yo one chance... piss off nerd or I'll come over there and whoop your ass..."

I kept walking towards them. Close enough that I could see who the girl on the car was, it was Katie... she looked worried, breathing heavily, her right tit was almost hanging out of her lacy top.

"Let her go," I said, sounding like I had been watching too many movies.

The man who I could now see was another guy that was at the party, slammed the side of the car with his right hand before coming my way.

"I gave you your warning..." he said, coming right at me.

As expected, I had no idea what I had gotten myself into. The jock pushed me straight to the ground with one push to the chest. I fell on my ass and before I even had a chance to get up, he was hovering above me.

'WHACK'

'WHACK'

Two big hits, his fist flying into my face, hitting just below my eye.

"I told you to mind your own FUCKING BUSINESS!" he yelled at me.

I was defenceless.

I laid there as this guy literally turned the lights out on me. All I could remember was hearing Katie scream, telling him to stop. But I was out cold.

My first ever fight, KO'd in seconds...

***

When my eyes finally reopened, I was staring up at a bright ceiling light. It hurt my eyes as they struggled to stay open.

A moment later, I realised I wasn't alone, there were five faces that were now staring down at me. It took a couple of minutes for my senses to return. Then I realised I was in a bedroom with the five girls... the Saturday Night Five.

"Wakey, wakey," I heard one of them to say.

"You poor baby," I then heard Annie's voice say as her hand rested against my chest softly, "We were all so worried."

When I tried to sit up, the girls all held me down, not wanting me to move too quickly. Luckily they did because my head began to spin when it was lifted up. Eventually I was able to communicate properly, they all explained what had happened, how I had passed out from the punches and how the guy was eventually pulled off me from others from the party who heard the noise out the front.

"Are you okay Katie?" I finally managed to say, remembering the position she had been in before I was attacked.

I saw her there now in a grey hoodie, "I'm fine, I just feel bad for you, I'm so thankful you said something."

While the five girls all had a chance to speak to me and tell me how thankful they were for me standing up for one of their own, I just laid their very dizzy.

"Girls, I think we need to leave him to sleep," Tayla eventually said.

They all agreed, but before they all left, they gave me a kiss. Every single one of them, Tayla who was the only one currently with a boyfriend, kissed me just on my cheek, then Milly changed it up by putting one right on my lips, I could taste her cherry lip gloss. Rose did the same, I almost thought she was going to full on make out with me by the way she pressed her lips down on mine.

Then Katie thanked me one more time before a peck to the lips. Annie finished it off with one last kiss. It was interesting how this all started by her not kissing me and kissing someone else.

But maybe sometimes nice guys do win?

"I'll talk to you tomorrow, get a nice rest," she said, smiling as she ran her hand through my hair.

***

"What the fuck happened to you?" Michael asked me.

It was Monday and we were back at school. My right eye was battered and bruised and now everyone was noticing me.

After waking up in the spare bedroom at Declan's house on the weekend, the girls again thanked me for standing up to the guy. He was from another high school, a friend of a friend of Declan that shouldn't really have been there in the first place.

The girls were all keen on me meeting them for lunch at school. Something that Michael couldn't grasp when I told my best friend.

"The Saturday Night Five?? You're lying... how?? I mean... you? Why would they want..."

"Thanks for your vote of confidence," I said, opening up my locker.

"I mean, sorry dude but seriously, they're the most popular girls at school, I hear that Rose gives the best blowjobs of any chick south of the Mississippi and don't get me started on Milly Milkers and Katie Cannons..."

He wasn't wrong, they were way out of my league even if they did just want to be friends. This group didn't allow anyone like me to just hang out with them, it wasn't normal.

But as others around the school congratulated me for standing up to the asshole on Friday Night, I walked a little taller, a little more confidence than I ever would when walking down these corridors.

At lunch, I was welcomed by the girls with open arms. I didn't say a whole lot, just listened quietly and ate my food. Just being there with them was a thrill.

It was also a good chance to get to know them a bit more. Rose and Milly were certainly the loudest of the five, both had so many boy troubles to get off her chest and complain about. Tayla was more of the non-official 'leader' of the group, she was the smartest of the five and was the only one that definitely didn't need any help studying. Milly was the opposite, hearing that Annie was getting help from me, she was quick to ask if she could get some too.

Katie was more standoffish, I sort of thought that the first time I met her properly at the party. Although she was thankful for saving her on Friday night, she still seemed to keep her distance.

Then Annie of course, I hadn't worked her out yet. The way she spoke about me or spoke to me, it felt like we were best friends. After seeing her kiss Henry on Friday, I didn't know whether she was fake or not... she was difficult to work out.

It turned out only to be the start of things though. Over the next few weeks, I basically became the sixth member of their group. I was helping Annie and Milly study every night, Rose would join on occasion.

I was also a sounding board for all of Rose and Milly's problems.

Tayla also appreciated that I was smart, someone who could actually challenge her on an intellectual level. It wasn't something she was used to with the other girls.

"It's so nice having a genuine conversation that doesn't involve make-up, boys, clothes or why the NFL is rigged when Declan's team doesn't win," she told me as we walked back from class.

"You two been together long?"

She shrugged, carrying her books tightly to her chest, "We're on and off... we fight a lot so we have broken up multiple times before."

It didn't surprise me, honestly.

Especially considering how vastly different IQ's they would have. Can anyone really be that different and manage to work as a couple? I doubt it.

Anyways, whether I was friend zoned or looked at as a 'gay best friend', it didn't matter to me. I had five new friends to hang out, five very hot friends.

As nice as it was to hang out at school, things didn't hit another level until I was finally invited around to one of the girls houses....

Friday night at Tayla's place.

I didn't originally get an invite, it was a meant to be a girls only night at her place. Some drinks, movies, snacks, girl talk... I don't know, I wouldn't know, I'm not a girl.

Anyway, when I was sitting in Michael's basement, playing PlayStation, my phone began to buzz.

Text after text came through from Annie.

Annie: Tayla's place, now!

Annie: We need you to come round!

Instantly, I felt excited. I paused the game to send a reply, asking for her address.

"What the fuck are you doing," Michael asked, knowing I never did this.

I ignored him, too busy trying to get the address. Maybe I was just thinking with my cock but I wanted to hang out with them, friend zone or not. Once I had an address, I was set, "Sorry Michael, bit of an emergency, got to get home."

"What sort of emergency?"

I gathered my belongings, trying to think of an excuse but I blanked out, "I'll talk to you about it tomorrow," I lied.

Michael had been my best friend for over a decade so I felt a little guilty to lie to him. But I didn't want to explain where I was going, just to be bombarded with questions and be told that I don't belong with them. I had heard enough of that from him at school over these last few weeks.

So off I went, 15 minutes later, I was knocking on the door of Tayla's house. It was an expensive looking property, double storied, with fancy exterior and interior. I could hear giggles from inside the house after I knocked at the door.

They were obviously inside without any parents home. After a few minutes, Annie opened up the door, she had a white robe on which made me wonder what was underneath. She didn't say anything, just grabbed me by the hand and led me upstairs.

"Annie... what's..."

"Just wait a second hun," she said, taking me into a bedroom I presumed was Tayla's.

In the middle of the room, near the queen sized bed was a black office chair. Annie led me to it, making me sit down. Again I was about to speak, but she stopped me, this time putting her finger to my mouth, "Just let me explain..."

From the smell of breath, I knew she had been drinking. Whatever was going on here, I had assumed they were all at least a little tipsy.

"We have something we want to settle..." she told me quietly, "All we need you to do is sit here and once we're all done, you've got to vote for a winner...

A winner? What?

Annie leaned in one last time, getting up close and personal, whispering softer, "Just don't forget who was the first of us to speak to you..."

She then pulled away and called out to the hallway from the doorway, "Contestant number one please!!"

Annie quickly skipped over to Tayla's stereo speaker and flicked a switch. On came music, some sort of party track that I hadn't heard before. Annie waited by the side of the room, shaking her hips on the spot.

That was hot enough on its own but when Milly entered the room, I lost it. I was ready to cum in my own underwear when I saw the busty blonde walk inside wearing a white lacy corset that made her large breasts bounce. I was so focused on the way her tits moved that I didn't realise at first that all she had on below the the corset was a tiny white thong.

Milly did a little 360 spin on the spot which gave me the view of her big white butt cheeks. Coming up to me, she wasted no time to grind her ass back on my lap. As soon as I felt it touch the outside of my shorts, I flinched.

Yes, I know... I haven't had much experience with girls, I'm a nerd.

But for the next minute, I took it all in, Milly leaned forward to shake her boobs in front of my face. There was an urge inside of me to reach out and grab them but I would never do anything that would risk my relationship with these girls.

When Milly was done, she was replaced by Rose who came in and immediately was ready to put on a show. My boner that Milly had given me wasn't going anywhere. Rose's long brown hair was flowing down, just past her shoulders. She was leaning against the doorway, stretching her legs out. I noticed the black stockings that Rose had running up to her thighs, she ran her fingers up them, pulling them up a little higher.

Without any warning, she pulled away from the door and danced over to me. She had the moves of a classy stripper. I now had a better view of what she had on, the black stockings were attached to a black garter belt and it was matching the black lacy panties and bra set that she had on as well.

She kneeled on the chair over me and gave me a bit more of a show, shaking her tits up against my face. When she plonked her butt back down on my crotch, I knew immediately that she could feel my boner. Rose began to grind up and down slowly which made me panic that there might actually be enough friction to make me cum.

"Time Rose..." Annie said.

"Already? I'm not done yet," Rose said, while still sitting on my lap.

"Everyone gets a minute only."

She sighed, having more up her sleeve but she didn't leave me empty handed. Rose grabbed my cheeks and kissed me on the lips, slipping a tongue into my mouth before finally hopping off.

This was incredible...

"Contestant number three!!"

They may have been drunk but my god was I loving every second of it. It only got better when Katie came out next, looking a bit like a brunette tinker bell. She had this tight green dress on, just covering her boobs enough to hide her nipples but still giving me all the cleavage in the world to look at.

The dress was flowy at the bottom like a loose skirt but it was still incredibly short that I had a peek of her green panties underneath when she moved too quick.

Katie may not had her heart in it quite as much as the first two, seemingly a little more lacklustre but she stole the show when out of nowhere, she grabbed the top of her dress and pulled it down. Standing in front of me, the girl was now officially topless.

The brunette pushed her chest out in front of me and shook those beautiful melons all around. I couldn't stop staring at her pink nipples, that looked tantalising to touch. They were so big, they bounced around like crazy when she jiggled her chest.

I was genuinely drooling over them.

"Ah what the hell!" Milly called out, now sitting on the bed.

"Yeah what the fuck, I call foul play," Rose chipped in, "We didn't agree that flashing was part of the rules."

Pulling up her dress to cover her tits to my sadness, Katie shrugged, "There were no rules here."

"Never mind ladies," Annie said, changing the track again, "Contestant number four!!"

It was hard to focus after just seeing Katie's bare breasts, I don't know how anyone could top it.

In strolled Tayla. In the back of my mind, I wondered if she would be involved in this considering she had a boyfriend. But she strutted into the room as hot as any of the first three, she had a light blue skirt on that looked more like a thin towel. Above the waist was a blue tube top that covered her smaller breasts.

Getting closer to me, she pulled at the skirt like material and it came off in a second. Now I was staring at lacy blue panties that looked unbelievable when she spun around.

Her best asset had always been her ass. She bent forward, pointing her butt in my direction. Putting her hands on her knees, she began to wiggle and shake that backside to the music.

It was taking all my strength not to touch my throbbing cock. It had never been put through this type of strain before. When Tayla slapped her right ass cheek hard to leave a handprint on it, my dick began to twitch.

Without thinking, she turned to face me, walked up and planted a big kiss on my lips. I could smell vodka on her, it was strong. It must have been playing a reason in why she was now making out with me. I didn't do much, just tried to keep up with her tongue that was inside my mouth.

Her hot breath, the movement of her tongue against mine... what was going on...

"Move aside Tayla, it's time for contestant number five!" Annie then said, pulling her friend backwards to take front position.

Like a full on strip show, Annie ripped open her white robe to both sides to reveal what she had on underneath. It was a pinkish-red coloured lacy corset with a black lacy thong.

She spent the first part of her minute, dancing and shaking her hips in front of me. Annie was the best dancer of all five girls, even more so than Rose who had stripper like skills.

Annie who originally had her hair up in a bun, removed a hair clip and shook her head to let her blonde hair fall down. Like the others she took some time to grind up against me. At one stage she had her crotch right up against mine, leaning back while holding onto the back of her chair.

She slid up and down, testing the strength of my cock to hold on.

After seeing Tayla kiss me before, Annie then did the same. But this time she grabbed my hands and planted them on her ass. They had all touched me tonight but this was the first time my hands had ever been involved.

I couldn't believe they were there, my palms resting up against her heart shaped ass cheeks. She kissed me harder when I lightly squeezed them so I did it again, a little more.

I was so aroused, like never before.

"Time Annie," said Tayla who switched off her stereo.

For the next few moments, I just sat there in disbelief with what had just happened. I was physically panting and the girls could see that look on my face. Breaking the silence, one of them giggled, then making all of them laugh.

"I'm sorry Leo!" Annie finally exclaimed, "I hope we didn't scare you with any of that."

Sorry? They never had to be sorry for that.

I shook my head, "Uhh no, trust me... I loved every second."

"Well then?" Rose asked.

I had forgotten what Annie had told me before the whole show. She wanted me to pick a winner.

How could I really? They were all sexy in their own way.

"Pick a winner, no fence sitting," Milly stated.