Saturday Night Five Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again I just sat there looking at each of the five girls. They weren't making things any easier as they sat there in their lack of clothing, all staring at me seductively.

"Don't forget that kiss..." Tayla said but was immediately cut off my Rose, "Please... that's barely a kiss, I'll show you a proper one if you pick me."

I would have loved to have seen that as I would have with all of them but my heart was still set on Annie. She was right, without her, this night wouldn't have been possible.

"I'm sorry girls," I said to the other four, "But I'm picking Annie."

The blonde got off the bed, clapping and coming over to hug me. The others groaned or booed me as they got off the bed. It was hard to let four of them down but it was the nature of the contest. The rules made by then, not me.

"Alright back downstairs," Katie said, "Let's put on a movie."

"Yeah, alright, I need to change first," Milly then added.

The girls all made their way out of the room, leaving me with Annie alone. The blonde smiled as she sat on my lap in the chair. My cock was still at full mast and I was hoping for the love of god that she wouldn't leave me hanging.

When they had all left, she spoke to me, "Sooo... had fun? Worth the trip?"

"Of course but... I mean... I have so many questions..."

I asked her first about why they wanted to do this, what was this meant to prove. Annie explained briefly that it was something they had always argued about, who had their best affect on guys. Now that I was somewhat apart of their group, they trusted me to use me for this test. Annie admitted that their drinking tonight was another reason why they decided to text him to come over.

"But what about Tayla? I mean... what would Declan think if he found out his girlfriend was in her underwear, on top of me, kissing me... if he finds out, he'll kill me... he'll..."

"He'll never know," Annie told me, "He's been a dick recently... they're on a temporary break again, they'll be back together but until then, Tayla's going to let loose, this happens regularly."

"So they really do break up often?"

"All the time," she confirmed, "She may be smart but she sure is dumb when it comes to picking partners, always the same types with no brain inside."

It reminded me of Annie getting with that Henry guy at the party a few weeks ago, I wanted to bring it up and ask her why she would do the same thing and waste time getting with someone like him. I bit my lip though, not wanting to risk anything between me and her.

She was still sitting on my lap, the back of her legs very warm rubbing up against mine.

I wanted her to initiate the next move. Was she going to reward me for picking her? Or was this all just a big tease with no grand finale.

"Well... I still picked you over her."

She looked and me and gave me that great smile again, a thing of beauty. But like what had happened outside at the party all those weeks ago, the mood was about to shift.

"That's sweet of you," she said, kissing me on my forehead, "You're my go-to-guy."

That would have been okay if she stopped there but she didn't...

"I've never had a good platonic male friend that can have a bit of fun with like this and know you won't try and take advantage of me."

Platonic... yep, locked away in the friend zone with her. I started to regret my pick for the little teasing competition. Rose would have almost certainly given me something in return, Milly too!

I tried not to look disappointed in front of her, it was still an amazing night with what they had done with me.

"Annie," Milly's voice echoed from the door, "You guys coming downstairs? Board games and horror movies!"

"We'll be there," Annie said, hopping off my lap, "Come on Leo, you head down, I'll meet you there in a second."

It was a little bit of a disappointing finish to what was one hell of a show. I headed downstairs where the other girls were all changed into some more comfortable clothing, mostly sleepwear.

For the next hour or so, we played different board games while the girls had their last drinks of the night. When Milly and Rose began to argue over a game of Cluedo, everyone agreed it would be better just to put on a movie in the lounge room before bed.

As blankets and bowls of popcorn came out, I had to pinch myself. I was at a girls sleepover, not just any girls sleepover, the Saturday Night Five girls. There were countless amount of men who would have wanted to be in my position right now.

In the large lounge room, I found myself on one of the couches by myself. The cheap horror film flick that Katie had picked turned out to be a fizzer. I didn't spend a single second watching it properly, my mind was just replaying the events of the night over and over again. I mean seriously... I can't believe I saw Katie's bare tits!?

The thoughts remained as I got tired, just like the others. Annie was first to fall asleep, on the recliner chair, her mouth wide open. Rose had another couch to herself where she dozed off not long after. Then it was myself who started to close my eyes. They kept flickering until they shut permanently.

I must have started dreaming not long after.

Annie was in my vision, wearing the same lingerie outfit she had on just earlier tonight. She was in front of me, stroking my cock which was now free from its confines.

Her hand was soft, she moved so slowly up and down my shaft, I begged her to hurry up, I wanted to cum. But she was just playing with me, not wanting me to finish yet.

Suddenly my eyes started to flicker again.

The feeling of my cock being played with hadn't disappeared yet.

Holy shit... someone was touching me down there, there was a hand inside my shorts, someone was grabbing my cock. I looked around the room, everyone was asleep except for Tayla who was now sitting on the couch with me, with her hand down the front of my shorts.

"Shhhh..." she whispered to me as I woke up.

It took me a while for it to sink in. This was a huge deal to me, I had never had a proper handjob before and as I came to my senses, Tayla began to grip her hand tighter on my hardening shaft.

I looked at her, the light of the television screen the only source of lighting in the room, it reflected against her face. Tayla didn't make any reactions, she looked back at me, didn't even crack a smile.

The brunette was in her silky pyjamas, the pink material top was unbuttoned half way, I could just see a hint of her breasts inside but it was still too dark in the room to see much. She kept looking back and fourth from the television to me.

Her hand underneath the blanket continued to move. She was going so slow, knowing just as well as I that if she wanted to, she could make me cum in an instant. I was throbbing so hard, Tayla would have been able to feel its movements in her hand.

"Oooh," I muttered as I felt her hand move a little quicker down my shaft, pulling my foreskin back.

She stopped, still holding onto my cock, squeezing it hard but not moving it. It was her warning to me to stay quiet. I got the message quickly and waited for her to pick up where she left off.

The girl was multitasking between the movie and jerking me off. I know she didn't care what was happening on the screen though, it was all about teasing me. My worry was that she wouldn't finish the job because I didn't pick her.

At this slow pace, she could do this for hours with no release. But luckily for me, Tayla was in a forgiving mood. She slowly began to ramp up the pace again.

Edging closer to that orgasm, I did my best not to make a noise as my head leaned all the way back and my heavy breathing increased. Tayla had her eyes back on me now, watching the way my chest moved with every breath.

Her right hand pumped faster and as a virgin with no sexual experience who went through a show of a lifetime, I couldn't hold on any longer.

But then she took her hand off... to scare me.

Releasing my cock just before I had a chance to cum, I gave her a shocked look which she couldn't help but smile in return. Tayla reshuffled her position on the couch so she was now sitting down on her knees, facing me. Her long brown hair resting calmly past her shoulders.

She pulled down my shorts, underneath the blanket along with my underwear underneath. My cock free, she grabbed it once more, her right hand had control of it while her left hand undid another button of her silky night time pink blouse. Tayla's left hand slipped inside it and grabbed her right breast.

I pulled up my shirt, knowing I was oh so close.

While jerking me off again, Tayla was massaging her breast, pinching her hard nipple as she did so. It was a fantastic sight to finish on.

Her hand pumping at a normal rate, my body twitched and it was followed by the head of my cock opening up and the first load of cum shooting out. Tayla continued to stroke as I shot out white liquid all over myself.

I had never had an orgasm this good... maybe it was because it was the first time a girl had physically got myself off with her hands but still... it was an amazing feeling.

Tayla seemed to be surprised with just how much cum I had sprayed. It was all over my stomach and chest. She tiptoed around the room to grab some tissues for me. Even having her clean up the cum off my own body was hot viewing for me.

The brunette was subtly smiling as she did this. I couldn't believe what had just happened, even wilder than the events earlier that night.

Tayla left the room shortly after, presumably off to her own bed. As I laid there quietly as the credits on the screen rolled through, I wondered if I should have followed her up. Was I meant to return the favour?

What did I know? I was the virgin here... I didn't know shit.

All I knew was that this was one of the best nights of my life so far. I was going to need a bigger diary to keep all these thoughts inside...