All Comments on 'Scott Gets Some Candy'

by hells_belle

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Poizon69Poizon69over 14 years ago
Well normally I would say.

That someone should really divorce their wife. But to be honest I can see his point. With a hotshot lawyer as a wife then he really is in a marriage that he can't get out of. I am not saying they should continue but I can't really see a way out for them. but someday soon they will ahve to do something about the wife. Interesting story that was well written and although I don't agree with it I still liked the approach to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WTF?

Be a man and divorce her already! She's a "damn good lawyer"? So, she probably makes way more money than his sorry cheating ass, so it shouldn't turn out too bad for him in court. More like he likes his wife's money more than he likes his Candy, or he'd be with her. Both of them stupid.Candy for believing his triflin' ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Wow, now THAT'S an erotic story. Hot. Your writing is superb and you capture the desperation of a cheating couple perfectly. I would rate this story a ten out of ten!!

Thanks for taking the time to turn us on, I just hope you got as horny writing this as I did reading it.

---From a fellow Virginian (Richmond)---

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhells_belle@hells_belle
I'm complex, but simple at the same time. Just get to know me, you will find I enjoy life to the fullest. I've been writing for several years and got into erotic literature by accident. I'm a huge fan of tattoos and piercings, and anyone who believes the best artwork lies wit...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES