All Comments on 'Seducing Slutty Mommy'

by TwistedManc

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
laughdruidlaughdruid5 months ago

I loved this story but you really need a proof reader, 5 stars any way.

bucco40bucco405 months ago

Please get an editor or reread your story BEFORE posting. You have so many mistakes and they make it very hard to read.

elboriquaelboriqua5 months ago

Any chance this becomes a series? It was great!

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

Amazing story! The author’s uninhibited imagination is on full display. As always, beautifully written, with very realistic dialogue, and engaging in its fantasy. A perfect ending too.

FL_Gentleman54FL_Gentleman545 months ago

Great start. Please let there be another chapter. There's so many avenues you can take this story. Can't wait. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Part 2 also

OldDuffer65OldDuffer655 months ago

I think this story could be really good, but with all the spelling and grammatical errors, I could only make it through the first page. Please do yourself a favor and have a second pair of eyes look at your work.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Pretty hot some people are more freaky than others both my sister and mom are sluts I saw my sister and mom at a party getting trained it was dark I paid ten dollars to go inside trailer to get some pussy I didn't know it was my mom until I put dick in her mouth to suck while she was getting fucked doggy style I was about to cum but when I saw my sister getting fucked to I took advantage of the opportunity to fuck my hot sister

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Too many pages to read!

Possibly a good story, too many pages

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

great story, should add another chapter, since girlfriend didn't use strap on, or both DP mom. Also for another story change it where a mom seduces her sons girlfriend, dominates her, uses strap on, son girlfriends falls in love

with mom as mom uses her even after she marries her son. Son has nothing to do with having sex with mom.

Either way, this was a great story, but there should be more.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Loved the story, would love to read a second part after the son got his mom and girlfriend pregnant at the same time, then move the story on 18yrs to bring his daughters into bed with them

discreetguypediscreetguype5 months ago

Wow this was so good from start to end. I wanted it to go on forever!!! Well done

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Fantastic story. Hoping there will be more. Maybe mum gets pregnant!

liz33ndliz33nd5 months ago

erotic as eveer, and such a good story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Mommy wasn't a slut till they brought it out of her very nice story 5 stars you should have wrote one more chapter till mother and Charlotte become pregnant and the live as a happy family!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Really hot story. The "I'm your mommy-slut" kinda stuff always makes me cringe a bit, as I can't imagine people actually saying that. Same with a grown man saying "mommy". That reads ok with grown women saying it, but not men in my opinion. There were a lot of errors throughout, but I enjoyed it all the same. Though, a bit more proofreading wouldn't hurt.

bumblegrumbumblegrum5 months ago

Thank you for a first class read, well written, and begging for continuation. Well worth all five stars, more if they were available.

MoicheiaMoicheia5 months ago

Whilst? Shakespearean porn.

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

“Yes!" Diane gasped, "I love my son's big cock in my cunt and your cunt on my tongue!"

"You're fucking amazing!" Charlotte moaned.”

Another fabulous story from the author. The dialogue is believable and the author has expressed Diane’s thoughts and feelings so very well. The plot is simple, but so very plausible in this fantasy. Charlotte loves Diane’s big DD tits and Diane loves her son’s big cock in her cunt. A perfect threesome! I could suspend my disbelief with no difficulty at all. Love it.

PiercedClit1717PiercedClit17174 months ago

Love this sexy tale. For a future chapter, why not have James breed both his mother and his girlfriend and fuck them thoroughly throughout their pregnancies. He could get a little nipple obsessed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

A very hot and enjoyable story but unfortunately it seriously needs better proof reading. There are many cases of using the wrong proni (her instead of his), and using the wrong word (here instead of her). This kind of thing really detracts from a good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedManc@TwistedManc
Follow this link for my Twitter and Patreon: linktr.ee/twistedmanc Stories on my Patreon: My Daughters Black Boyfriend Ch. 02 Hi, I am 28, male from near Manchester. I am married for the last year but been together for a long time. My stories are usually either my fantasy...