Seducing Slutty Mommy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her son's cock sliding in and out of Charlotte, her slutty moans that grew louder and louder. Diane was getting so hot.

Her orgasm was quickly building so she put threw the phone to the other side of the sofa, put her head back and closed her eyes.

She imagined being beneath Charlotte, 69ing with her. Licking her young, ripe pussy as her sons cock fucked her.

"Oh god... Charlotte." Diane moaned.

"Diane?" Suddenly a voice shocked her up.

Diane opened her eyes and looked to the doorway and in her utter humiliation, she saw Charlotte stood there with a shocked look on her face.

"Charlotte!" Was all Diane managed to shout out.

She knew it her head to say something, but no words would leave her mouth.

Then.

"Mmm yes fuck my cunt baby." Charlotte moaned in the video.

"Is that me?" Charlotte suddenly asked.

Oh no.

Diane grabbed her jeans and pulled them up, but she didn't realise that Charlotte was striding over to her at the same time.

"Please don't tell James, I'm so sorry." Diane managed to get out as she did her zipper up.

"Oh my god," Charlotte gasped, Diane looked and saw she was holding the phone and watching the video, "I didn't know James still had this video."

Oh no, she's just caught me masturbating whilst watching her and my son! This is hell!

"Charlotte... Please don't say anything." Diane whispered out. As she did the button on her jeans, even in her bra her big tits bounced.

She stared at the young girl as Charlotte kept watching the video. When it finally ended she turned to look at Diane.

"You were just doing that, watching us?" Charlotte asked.

"It's... it's not what it looks like." Diane managed to get out.

"it looks like you were fingering yourself whilst watching your son fuck me, then you closed your eyes and moaned my name?" Charlotte asked.

Her face was straight and her words were blunt.

"I... I didn't.... I don't.... Oh god." Diane gasped out, it was like her heart was beating out of her chest.

"Are you a lesbian?" Charlotte suddenly asked.

"What?!" Diane shot back in shock to the question, "No."

"Then what? Bi?" Charlotte asked, still staring at the older woman.

"I... I... I guess.. maybe, please don't tell James." Diane whimpered out.

"And... you get off looking at me?" Charlotte asked.

Her tone had changed, it was softer, almost seductive.

"Please Charlotte, can we just forget this?" Diane begged, she was staring at the floor, too embarrassed to look at her.

"No chance," Charlotte quickly replied, "I will never forget this."

Diane heard a footstep and she looked up to see Charlotte edging closer to her with a devilish, beautiful smile on her face.

The older woman was just frozen in horror of what she had been caught doing, knowing that James would probably hate her.

Then, Charlotte's right hand lifted and a couple of her fingertips slowly ran up Diane's arm. Her skin shivered at the mere, gentle touch.

"You know, I've always found you hot." Charlotte whispered.

What?!

Diane finally looked up into Charlotte's eyes in shock at what she had just heard.

"I tell James all the time, but I never thought you would be interested." Charlotte whispered, her fingertips going up and down Diane's arm, sending shocks of pleasure straight to her pussy.

"Charlotte... I'm not.... We can't." Diane stuttered out.

Charlotte's fingers went higher and brushed some of Diane's brunette hair out of her face. The young girls piercing green eyes felt like they were pulling Diane in.

"We can," Charlotte whispered as she stroked her elders cheek, "and we're going to."

Oooh god! Diane moaned internally, her pussy clenched at the words.

"But, but, James?" She stuttered back to her.

Suddenly Charlotte held onto Diane's face and leant in so her lips pressed against the older woman's ear. Charlotte was slightly taller than Diane so it was easy for her to do.

"James doesn't need to know," She whispered.

"It will be our," Charlotte kissed Diane's neck.

"Little," another kiss on the neck,.

God those lips are soft,

"Secret." Charlotte whispered and then lightly bit on Diane's earlobe.

"Oooh god." Diane moaned out, it was her wildest fantasy coming true, but she knew it was so wrong!

As Charlotte start to plant firmer kisses against Diane's soft neck, her wet, warm tongue made the older woman gasp out in pleasure. Then Charlotte reached for the button on Diane's jeans.

"How long have you wanted me?" Charlotte whispered between licks and kisses.

Diane's breathing grew heavier and heavier. She just remained still as this young woman finally undid her jeans.

Then, Charlotte looked back and stared deep into Diane's eyes.

"I asked you a question." She said very, very firmly that had Diane weak in the knees.

"Since I first saw you." Diane admitted.

No point in hiding it now.

"Good." Charlotte said with a grin.

Her fingers pulled Diane's zipper down and her jeans were fully undone.

For a moment, the two women just stared at each other. Diane felt like her entire body was on fire, is this really happening? Are we about to have sex?

She stood perfectly still as Charlotte leant in closer and then it happened. Her soft, delicate, seductive lips pressed against Diane's thicker lips.

Oh my god, they're so soft.

Diane's eyes remained open as she looked at Charlotte's face, feeling the beautiful lips against hers.

Until her last bit of resistance finally broke.

She closed her eyes and pressed her own lips back, kissing her son's girlfriend.

"That's better." Charlotte whispered.

They had light kissing like that for a few moments until Charlotte opened her mouth wider. Diane felt a warm tongue press against her lips, so she opened her mouth and accepted it in.

The younger woman's tongue slowly and gently pressed against Diane's and for the first time in a very long time, she was making out with another woman.

It was soft and hesitant at first from Diane, almost like she couldn't believe this was actually happening. She only gently pressed her tongue against Charlotte's. But Charlotte was taking charge, her tongue was firmly in Diane's mouth as their lips locked constantly.

And then, with a quick tug, Charlotte pulled Diane's jeans down. They got stuck on her thicker thighs but her entire thong was on show and her full, curvy ass was out.

"Ooooh." Diane let out a shocked moan when Charlotte pressed her hand against her pussy on the outside of her thong.

"Mmm, seems you're nice and wet for me." Charlotte whispered.

Diane didn't get a chance to react because Charlotte leant in for another lengthy kiss.

"Oooh, oh god... Charlotte." Diane moaned into the young girls mouth.

Charlotte's hand was rubbing against Diane's thong that was starting to get soaked with her pussy juices.

When she pulled the thong to one side, Charlotte easily pushed a finger deep inside of Diane's smooth, drenched pussy.

"Oooh god!" She moaned even louder.

The feel of Charlotte's soft skin against her pussy lips, the fingers expertly pushing in and out of her, it was making Diane see stars.

"I can't believe..." Diane gasped, "You're fingering me."

"Oh, this is going to happen all the time now." Charlotte said with a huge smile.

Diane just automatically opened her legs wider and allowed her to push deeper into her pussy.

Diane just kept letting out moans, which grew louder and louder into Charlotte's mouth.

Fuck it, it's too late to turn back now.

"I want to taste you." Diane suddenly blurted out.

Charlotte stopped kissing her pulled back to smile at the older woman, her finger perfectly finding Diane's G Spot.

"You can do better than that if you want to taste me." Charlotte told her firmly, which just encouraged Diane's submissive side to come out more.

"I want... oooh god.. I want to lick your young, tight, wet pussy! I've always wanted to!" She moaned, no longer caring about the consequences.

"That's better," Charlotte said and pumped her finger a few more times, making Diane moan, "but you call it a cunt for now on."

Cunt, a word Diane had normally hated, but at that moment it just turned her on more.

"Please let me lick your cunt." She whispered, looking straight into Charlotte's eyes.

Charlotte was dressed in black leggings and a t-shirt, the leggings hugged her slim legs and firm ass perfectly.

"Come with me." Charlotte said, taking Diane's hand into hers.

She led the older woman to the sofa where they sat down next to each other. For a few brief seconds, they just stared into each other's eyes before Charlotte leant over and kissed Diane again.

"Mmm." Diane moaned.

Charlotte then grabbed Diane's hand and pulled it to grab onto her tits.

"Ooh god." Diane moaned again.

When Charlotte's hand moved away, Diane kept grabbing and squeezing her tits.

They were small, but perky, but Diane desperate wanted to feel under her bra.

"Oooh Charlotte." Diane moaned when Charlotte grabbed one of her tits whilst they made out.

"I've been wanting to play with these big tits for so long." Charlotte whispered.

Both women kissed passionately as they played with the other's chest, little moans escaped both of their mouths.

Eventually Diane couldn't take it anymore. She reached down and wrapped her fingers around the waist of Charlotte's leggings, with a little help, she managed to pull them until they were around her ankle.

She had to sink back for a moment in awe. Charlotte sat there, legs slightly spread wearing a red thong. Her smooth, tanned, toned legs that had Diane hypnotised.

"Come here." Charlotte suddenly ordered and Diane felt her top get pulled closer.

Once again, Charlotte's tongue attacked Diane's and they passionately made out.

Diane's hand went lower and landed onto one of Charlotte's firm, but cold thighs. Diane's hands felt like an over on the young girls skin.

Charlotte held Diane's face in her hands and held her just inches from her face. Both of them panting as they stared into each other's eyes.

Whilst holding her like this, Charlotte's free hand reached down and grabbed onto Diane's hand that was on Charlotte's thigh. With a little pull, her palm and fingertips rode up the inside of her. Making it's way closer and closer to her perfect pussy.

Finally. Diane felt between Charlotte's thigh, although covered with the red thong, her pussy felt like it was eradiating pure heat.

"Finger me." Charlotte whispered as they stared at each other.

Don't have to tell me twice.

Diane slowly pulled the thong to one side, she was too engulfed in Charlotte's eyes to have a look at her pussy, but instead she pressed a single finger deep inside of the younger girl.

"Yeeess." Charlotte panted out.

"Your pussy... sorry, cunt. It's so warm... so tight." Diane whispered, her finger slowly moving in and out as the rest of her knuckles rested on Charlotte's already wet pussy lips.

"Yeah," Charlotte panted, "James seems to like it."

James, Diane remembered that this was her sons girlfriend, but... but... I can't stop.

This time, Diane leant in and kissed Charlotte, pumping her finger in and out a little faster.

"Yes, finger me," Charlotte moaned as they made out, "finger my little cunt."

"Mmm, god I've wanted you for so long." Diane moaned back.

"Well we have a lot of time to make up for." Charlotte said with a smile.

Diane could feel just how wet Charlotte was and easily pushed a second finger inside of her.

"Fuuuck, yes." Charlotte panted.

She sat back and Diane stared at the beautiful girl, she looked at her two fingers pumping in and out of her pussy, her delicious, soft pussy.

Charlotte then grabbed her top and pulled it off over her head, leaving her in just a bra for only a moment before she unhooked it and pulled that off.

There she is... The girl Diane has been fantasising about for so long, naked in front of her.

"Suck on my nipples as you finger me." Charlotte told her.

"Gladly." Diane replied.

Charlotte's smaller but perky nipples were soft to touch, her nipples were already hard and Diane waisted no time wrapped her plump lips around one. Sucking it into her mouth and then massaging it with her warm tongue.

"Oh god... I can't believe we're doing this," Charlotte moaned, "This is so hot."

"Mmmm." Diane moaned back as she little nibbled on the nipple.

Charlotte was getting wetter and wetter, to the point where Diane was properly fingering her.

"Fuck. That feels so good," Charlotte panted, "finger me, yes... fuck my little cunt."

"Please let me taste your cunt." Diane asked with her head on Charlotte's chest.

"Okay," Charlotte panted, "get on your knees."

The submissive Diane did exactly that. Lowering herself onto her knees between Charlotte's legs, she finally got to see the pussy she wanted for so long.

If you could design the perfect pussy, this was it. Skin so soft and smooth, glistening with her juices. Her clit already swollen and begging for attention.

"Ready to lick your son's girlfriends cunt?" Charlotte asked.

Diane looked up, without any hesitation.

"Oh I'm definitely ready." She said.

Looking back down, Diane pulled the red thong further out of the way and slowly leant forward. She could smell the delicious scent as she grew closer.

Putting out her tongue, Diane finally made contact with Charlotte's young, ripe cunt.

"Mmmmmm!" Diane moaned in an instant when the taste hit her.

Finally! I've wanted to be with a woman for so long!

"Fuuuuuckk!" Charlotte moaned as Diane's soft tongue pressed against her throbbing clit, "This is so fuucking hot!"

Charlotte's hands gripped onto the sofa. Diane's hands gripped onto Charlotte's thighs as she pressed her tongue and ran it against the young girls clit.

"Oh god... fuck... you have done this before." Charlotte panted.

Not as much as I'd like.

Diane wanted to savour every second of what she was doing, taking in every delicious taste of Charlotte's nectar.

Her tongue pressed at the bottom of Charlotte's lips, slowly dragging up one side, bringing the soaked lip with her.

Then she gently sucked it into her mouth, massaging Charlotte's pussy lip with her tongue. Finally, with one, long, slow lick, Diane went straight through the middle of Charlotte's pussy and her senses overflowed with her taste.

"Jeessus Christ! Why haven't we don't this before?" Charlotte gasped.

"You like?" Diane asked as she started to please the other lip.

"Yeah... I like," She moaned back, "Nothing against your son, he eats my cunt great, but you're another fucking level."

Diane couldn't help but smile as she went down on the younger girl, just happy to be doing a good job.

She was teasing the younger girl, circling her clit with her tongue, watching her writhe and twitch to every slight touch. Diane was in heaven.

"Oh fuck... finger me.... Finger me again." Charlotte moaned.

When Diane pulled back, Charlotte's pussy was dripping wet and her pussy lips remained open, just waiting to be fucked.

She ran a single finger up and down her slit, coating herself in Charlotte's juices. Then, with the best view possible, Diane watched as her finger slowly disappeared into Charlotte's hot, tight cunt.

"Ooooh fuuuuucckk!" Charlotte moaned.

Diane went straight to pumping her finger in and out of Charlotte, then she pushed a second in and pressed her tongue against her swollen clit.

"Yes.... Yes... yes... fuck that's good." Charlotte moaned.

"Mmmmm!" Diane moaned back,

The taste and the feel of Charlotte's cunt clenching around her fingers had her hornier than she had been in a long time!

"Oh god... eat my cunt... eat my cunt Mommy." Charlotte suddenly moaned.

Diane looked up but kept licking, Charlotte's eyes were closed and she just kept moaning and her chest heaved up and down.

Mommy? I fucking love this girl!

Her two fingers fucked the young girls soaked cunt as she flicked her swollen clit over and over and over. Charlotte's legs started to twitch around her and her moaning became uncontrollable.

When Diane looked up she saw Charlotte grabbing and playing with her own tits.

"Holy fuck... yes... don't fucking stop!" Charlotte moaned.

"Cum for me," Diane said between licks, "Cum for your Slutty Mommy."

Charlotte looked down with just pure lust in her eyes and then.

"OOOOOHHHHH FUUUUUUUCCKKK!!!" She screamed.

It was a beautiful sight.

Charlotte's young, hot body rocked up and down, her legs shook uncontrollably as her chest bounced up into the air.

Diane cunt feel her pussy gripping around her fingers and her clit swelled even more in her mouth.

"Cum of me!" Diane moaned louder.

"Fuuck I'm cumming Mommy!" Charlotte moaned again.

Her hand suddenly planted on Diane's hair and she pulled her in deeper to her desperate cunt.

"Mmmm!!" Diane moaned back at the overwhelming taste of Charlotte cumming for her.

"Oh fuck... fuck... how did you fucking do that." Charlotte panted.

Diane reluctantly pulled her mouth away but left her fingers buried in the young girl.

Charlotte's eyes were closed and she was breathing very, very heavily.

"Good?" Diane asked with a smile, she could feel the wetness around her mouth.

"Get up here." Charlotte ordered and grabbed Diane's face.

Her fingers left the young girls pussy and Diane straddled Charlotte. She pressed her lips against Charlotte and pushed her tongue into her mouth. She could taste Charlotte's pussy juices as their tongues danced along each others.

"Mmm." Diane moaned as they made out.

Charlotte then grabbed Diane's shirt and pulled it over her head. Diane then reached back, unhooked her bra and took it off, letting her big, heavy tits bounce free.

"Fucking hell, I knew they were big, but these are even better than I imagined." Charlotte said.

Her hand reached up and held onto one of Diane's tits.

"They've gotten a little saggy, with age. You should've seen them when I was younger." Diane said, wanting to defend herself.

"What are you saying," Charlotte said and leant forward, cupping them both, "these are fucking perfect."

Suddenly, the young girls lips wrapped around one of Diane's big, soft nipples and she sucked and bite down on it.

"Oooh god, yes, suck on my tits." Diane moaned.

Charlotte's hand was squeezing and playing with Diane's other tits as she sucked on that one. Every minute that she played with Diane's tits had her moaning for more.

This carried on for at least 10 minutes until Diane was a blubbering mess.

"Get undressed and straddle me again." Charlotte ordered.

Diane quickly did as she was told, being naked in front of another person for the first time in years.

She put her knees either side of Charlotte, their skin, now both warm, pressing against each other.

"Lean back." Charlotte told her.

Diane planted her hands other Charlotte's knees and lent back, arching her back so her chest stook out and her tits looked even better.

Then, she watched as her son's girlfriend took her hand to Diane's soaked, horny pussy.

"Ooooh god!" Diane moaned as she watched the young girl she fantasised about slide two fingers in and out of her.

She didn't mean to, but Diane started to grind her hips up and down like she was riding a cock as she got fingered.

Charlotte's left hand went back to playing with Diane's giant tits, giving double pleasure to the mother.

"Oh god... that feels amazing." Diane moaned.

She was panting over and over, with her chest in the air it heaved up and down.

"Fuck... keep fingering me... oh god... I love it!" She moaned out.

Charlotte's two fingers were easily pumping in and out of Diane, fingering her soppy cunt harder and harder.