Seducing Slutty Mommy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm." Diane automatically moaned as she remembered how much she loved the taste.

She instantly took the finger all the way down and swirled her tongue around it.

"That's more like it," Charlotte said and pulled her finger out, "Now, move up a little, Mommy."

Diane did just that and let Charlotte get onto the bed.

"Come on, be quick." She whispered.

Fuck it, I've already tasted it now.

Diane moved down the bed and between Charlotte's legs. Once again, staring at her beautiful pussy, although this time you could tell she had just been fucked by a big, hard cock.

She could see thick, creamy cum slowly leaking out of her hole, some dropped down onto the bed and Diane realised she didn't want to waste any more.

She instantly pressed her thick lips against Charlotte's pussy lips and ran her tongue all the way from the bottom of the slit to the top, getting a big, creamy mouthful of her sons cum.

"Mmmmm!" Diane moaned louder than she intended to.

"That's it Mommy, lick your sons cum out of me." Charlotte whispered and played with Diane's hair.

Oh god, it tastes so good!

Diane lapped away at the young girls cunt, licking as much of her sons cum as possible. She almost forgot that she was supposed to be pleasuring Charlotte, all of her attention had been on the cum.

She pushed her tongue as deep as possible into the little cunt, shovelling as much cum as possible and loving every second of it.

The mix of taste from James's cum to Charlotte's pussy made Diane feel like she was in heaven. She sucked on Charlotte's pussy lips, massaging them with her tongue when suddenly Charlotte pulled back.

"Lie down!" She quickly ordered.

Knowing she was in a rush, Diane lay back and watched as Charlotte stood over her head.

Yes! Sit on my fucking face!

The fresh, juicy pussy lowered down on top of Diane and once again her senses overloaded with delicious juices.

She kept licking away as Charlotte grinded herself forward and backwards slightly.

Diane was conscious of the time so she attached the young girls clit with her tongue over and over.

"Oh god, yes, make me cum just like your son did." Charlotte moaned.

The feel of this wet, smooth pussy pressing up and down her face had Diane so fucking horny!

She reached up and grabbed the younger girls tits and played with her nipples.

"Fuck... keep going.. don't fucking stop." Charlotte moaned quietly.

"Mmmm!" Diane moaned back.

"Yes.. yes.. yes.. Yeeeeeeeeeeeessss!" Charlotte moaned out and her legs twitched around Diane.

Diane was met with an even more powerful taste which sent her senses wild.

"Mmmm." She moaned underneath the girl.

"Fucking hell Mommy!" Charlotte moaned again as she kept cumming and cumming.

When she moved away Diane felt like her face was absolutely soaked and all she could smell was Charlotte's pussy and James's cum.

"Okay, I need to get back, see you soon." Charlotte said and quickly left.

Diane just lay back, enjoying the smell and lingering taste on her tongue.

I just ate my own son's cum from her pussy. Does that count as incest? It's getting dangerously close to it if not.

She quickly made herself cum as the taste and smell fulfilled her and eventually went to sleep.

CHAPTER 3

For the next week Diane felt like she was living a double life. Attempting to act normal and casual around her son, but then whenever she was alone with Diane, she was a little slut. Charlotte loved to push the boundaries, kissing and fingering Diane when James was near by.

Nearly every day Diane got to dine on her sweet pussy which she was more than happy to do.

One day James came home, alone, whilst Diane was just making herself a cup of tea.

"Hey hun, you okay?" Diane asked.

Although she felt guilty about letting her son's girlfriend cheat on him with her, it was the most sexually fulfilled she had been in many, many years.

"Yeah, what you up to?" James asked her.

"Just making a tea, do you want one?" Diane replied.

"Yeah, sounds good." He said.

Diane made them both a tea and they sat in the living room.

"No Charlotte today?" Diane asked, her pussy twitched just at the thought of her.

Although as she looked at her son, Diane found herself even more attracted to him.

He really has become a man, so big, so strong. And his cum tastes so good.

Diane hadn't tasted her sons cum since that first time and the longer it went on the more she craved it. The thick, creamy, delicious cum.

"No, she's out with her mates, just me." He said with a sile on her face.

You know he wants to fuck you, just tell him.

"James," Diane said, she looked into her son's gorgeous eyes and her pussy fluttered, but she couldn't do it, something held her back, "what do you want to do tonight?"

She could see his face look disappointed.

"Mom, are you seeing anyone?" He suddenly asked her.

Which shocked Diane a lot, her dating life since divorcing his dad had not ever been a topic of discussion for the two of them.

"No, why do you ask?" Diane told him.

"You can tell me if you are," James said, "I'm fine that you and Dad broke up, I get it, I just want you to be happy no matter what."

Charlotte hasn't told him has she?

"Where's this coming from?" Diane asked.

She watched her son move a little closer and his hand landed on Diane's knee. Normally it would've just been a friendly, loving touch, but Diane felt between her legs heat up.

"You've been single for a while now and I know you and Dad weren't exactly happy," James said as he looked into her eyes, "I know you have... needs."

"James!" Diane said in pure shock.

Even though she had been fantasising about him and even licked his cum from Charlotte's pussy, Diane found this conversation very shocking.

"It's fine Mom," He said and squeezed her leg again, "You can tell me anything.... Anything."

Diane looked into her son's eyes.

Oh god, his hand on me. How I wish he would just slide it up my leg. Kiss him, kiss him!

Diane opened her mouth but like always, no words came out.

Just do it! Be with him! Commit incest! You want it!

But she couldn't, something stopped her.

"I'm not seeing anyone." She whispered and felt his hand move away from her.

"Fair enough, do you want to go out for dinner tonight?" He asked, quickly changing the conversation.

Diane looked up at him, smiling at her lovely son.

"That sounds good to me." She said.

It was nice to get some one on one time with him again. Not that she didn't like Charlotte, but she got to have some good mother, son time.

When they got home that evening Diane's cheeks actually hurt from smiling and laughing so much.

"Hey, one more drink before bed?" James asked.

I'd like to take you to my bed, Diane laughed in her own head. She had 3 wines with dinner and felt a little tipsy.

"Yeah, thanks hunny." She said and sat down.

Diane was wearing a long, black dress. Nothing too slutty, it wasn't very tight around her body. But her tits were big enough that they were impossible to hide no matter what she wore. As she sat down she felt her tits bounced up and down, leaving some cleavage on show.

Then James appeared with a glass of wine and a beer.

"I had a really good time tonight Mom." He said to her with a smile.

"Me too," Diane said and they clinked their glasses together. "so, how's everything going with Charlotte."

They were both sat next to each other on the sofa, but Diane was sat back and James had his elbows on his knees. When Diane asked him the question he turned to smile at her.

"Yeah, great," He said, "I don't know how I got so lucky."

Although they were both only 18, it was so obvious how madly in love they were.

"She is pretty special." Diane said with a little grin.

"I know," James said, then suddenly his hand moved and went onto Diane's knee. She looked at him for a second, but didn't move an inch, "I'm glad you like her so much."

If only you knew how much I liked her, Diane thought, Well actually, I guess he does since he catches me staring at her all the time.

"We just need to get a man in your life now." James said, his hand remaining on his mother's leg, sending little waves of pleasure throughout her body.

"I already have a man in my life," She replied with a smile, "you."

"Good answer," He said, "but that doesn't help with the fact that you're not getting any action."

Diane almost chocked on her wine when he said that.

When she looked at him he was just smiling with a little chuckle, then she realised his hand was a little higher up past her knee and onto her thigh. The only thing stopping his palm from touching her skin was her thin dress.

"What makes you think I haven't been getting any action?" Diane asked.

Did I actually just say that? The alcohol really is having an effect.

"I haven't seen any men coming around." James said, his tone was deep, almost seductive.

Diane could feel herself getting hotter and hotter, it was like some new confidence was inside of her.

"Who said it's men." She whispered.

To her surprise, James didn't looked shocked at all with her saying that.

"I know you're into women as well Mom." He told her.

"What?" Diane said and sat forward, how does he know that?!

"When I said I couldn't fix your phone," He said, "I wasn't completely honest with you. I got the screen to work for a couple of minutes but water had gotten into the cracks and it eventually broke anyway."

"Okay?" Diane asked, realising her son had edged a little closer to her.

"I saw what you were watching when it broke, lesbian porn." He told her bluntly.

Oh my god! No he didn't?!

"I know I shouldn't have, but I looked through your history, there was a lot of interesting porn searched Mom." He said.

Diane was mortified, but she noticed James was smiling at her and then... she felt his hand squeeze her thigh a little.

"I'm sorry." Diane whispered, ashamed of what he saw.

"Don't be," He told her, "It was hot, knowing you were playing with yourself to those videos."

Oh god, what is happening?

"James." Diane whispered.

She looked down and felt his hand go higher up her leg. Then, his other arm landed on the back of the sofa behind Diane's head, getting him even closer to her.

"I can be that man for you Mom," He whispered, "If you want me to be."

Is this real? Is he really saying this?

Diane felt the fire between her legs burn harder, just begging to let her son touch her.

His hand moved higher up but Diane grabbed onto it.

Staring into her son's beautiful eyes, Diane's breathing grew heavier. He was staring at her like she was prey and Diane's pussy twitched.

Taking his hand, she moved it up until he was cupping her cheek in his palm.

"James," She whispered.

She couldn't hold it in any longer, she knew what she wanted and she knew what he wanted.

Gently holding onto her son's cheek, Diane leant the last few inches and pressed her lips against his.

She had kissed her son many times over the years, but they were always motherly kisses. Not like this, this was lovers kiss.

They held each other's face in their hands as their lips pressed together harder.

Diane opened her mouth and felt her son's tongue press against hers.

"Mmm." She moaned as their soft, wet tongues gently ran against each other.

Diane had always thought that he fantasy of her son was wrong, that if it ever actually happened that she would feel bad, almost disgusted. But she didn't, sensually making out with her son felt like the most natural thing in the world.

Her hand moved down and held onto his bulging bicep, touching his skin as they lips broke and the locked over and over.

Oh my god, this is real.

His lips felt perfect against hers and their tongues locked like pieces of a jigsaw.

"Mmm Mom." James moaned and Diane's hairs stood on edge listening to him.

Their kissing become more passionate, their tongues almost attacking each other. Diane could feel her lips getting wetter as they made out harder.

James's hand reached up and grabbed onto one of Diane's breasts outside of her dress.

"Oooh god, James." Diane moaned as her son squeezed her tit.

Her pussy was begging for attention.

"Wait." she managed to moan out, her hand landed on his chest and slightly pushed him back.

"What's wrong?" He asked her, still with lust in his eyes.

"We've both been drinking," Diane said to him, "Maybe we should wait until the morning, see how we feel then."

"Mom, I've wanted you for as long as I can remember, I won't change my mind." He said.

Has he really?

"And I... I want you too," Diane said, she desperately just wanted to rip his clothes off but she knew it wasn't the right moment, "but still, tomorrow, we can see how it is then."

"Are you sure?" He asked, his hand leaving her breast and landing on her thigh.

"I think so," She told him, "What we're doing, it's incest, it's a big deal."

"Mom," James said with a smile, "I know what you did with Charlotte after I had sex with her, you've already committed incest."

What? Did she tell him?

"You... you know?" She asked.

"It's a long story." James told her.

Diane's head felt like it was going to explode.

"I... I need to go to bed, we can speak about this in the morning." She told him.

Diane stood up and went to bed, alone. It took her nearly an hour to fall asleep, all she wanted to do was go into James's bedroom and be with him. But she stopped herself and eventually, had a very restless sleep.

CHAPTER 4

Diane woke up fairly early. Her dreams were filled with having sex with her son so her pussy was soaking wet already.

Right, don't waste any time, let's just do this.

In her silk pyjamas and no underwear, Diane walked into James's bedroom where she saw him still asleep.

His bottom half was under the covers, but he had no shirt on and Diane got to stare at his wonderful, muscular body.

I wonder if he's naked?

"Hmm, Mom?" James groggily said as he woke up.

He sat up, keeping the covers hiding his waist and not answering Diane's question.

"I think we need to talk." She said.

She walked over and sat down on the bed next to him. As much as she tried, she couldn't stop staring at his abs.

"Last night you told me a few things, about seeing what was on my phone, knowing about me and Charlotte. I want you to explain yourself." She told him, almost putting on her normal motherly figure.

"Okay, I'll start from the beginning." He said and sat up further.

"As I said, I've had a crush on you forever. I know it's wrong but there's something about you Mom, you're perfect. I knew you and Dad weren't happy so I had no problem with the divorce. But I knew he weren't getting what you needed, a man, or women in your life,

Then when I tried to fix your phone and saw so much porn on there, I thought maybe you were gay. Well, Charlotte has had a crush on you since she met you as well, you actually come up a lot when we're having sex. So I told her and she said she might try it on and see what you do. It was all with my permission.

She told me everything. I was ecstatic when I found out you were bi and that you were making yourself cum whilst watching me have sex with her! So, Charlotte decided to test the waters, see if you would actually be open to committing incest.

That's when you licked my cum out of her, which I was very happy to hear that you loved it.

I wanted you so badly, but I didn't want to make you do anything you didn't want to. I wanted to wait until you were ready, which I thought was last night, but now I'm not sure."

James finished speaking, it was a lot to take in for Diane.

This is... pretty wild.

"Mom," James said and took her hand into his, "I want you, and Charlotte wants you."

"I... I want you both too." Diane replied and looked into his eyes.

A giant smile formed on his face.

"But, it's wrong." Diane told him.

"Did it feel wrong last night?" James asked.

She thought for a second, but deep down, she knew the answer.

"No, it felt, kind of perfect." She said, this time it was her turn to smile.

James leant forward, getting closer to Diane.

"Then, why should we stop it?" He asked.

Diane felt his hand hold onto her cheek, she stared into his eyes and her lust started to take over her.

This is it! You're doing this!

Not second guessing herself, Diane leant forward and pressed her lips against her son's once again.

James instantly kissed her back.

It was only a few seconds later when she reached over and felt his abs, they were like firm rocks in her hand.

"Oh god." James moaned.

Diane felt his tongue press against her lips and she let him in, making out with him once again.

Yes! This is right! This is what I want!

James's hand reached up and held onto one of her tits. In her pyjamas with no underwear on, he got a proper feel of her this time.

"Oooh god." She moaned as he squeezed her.

"I've wanted to feel these for so long." He moaned.

"Oh god, James, you can feel them whenever you want now." She moaned back to him.

Their kissing became even more passionate than the night before.

Then when James reached into her top and she felt the palm of his hand directly on her large, heavy tit, Diane let out a loud moan.

She moved further onto the bed, putting her knees either side of James's waist and straddling him. The duvet was under her ass.

James then grabbed her top and ripped it off over her head. Once he through it to the floor Diane felt her big tits bounce in front of him.

"They're even better than I imagined." He said.

Suddenly his head moved forward and took her big, soft nipple into his mouth.

"Oh James, yes, suck my tits." She moaned, running her hands through his hair.

James would bite and suck on one nipple as his fingers played with the other.

Diane was in sexual heaven! Her pussy burning between her legs.

Suddenly, Diane grabbed her son's head and threw him so he lay back on the bed. Her chest was heaving up and down as she smiled at him.

"You know," She whispered, "It's been way too long since I've sucked a cock."

James let out a huge smile.

"Well, now you have a cock in the house you can suck whenever you want." He told her.

Denise moved herself between her son's legs, she grabbed onto the duvet and slowly pulled them back, revealing that he was naked under it.

This is it, finally, I'm going to see his cock for real.

She pulled them down and there it was, his beautiful, juice, thick, hard cock. It was bigger than his dads and any other cock she had been with.

Diane had to take a moment just to stare at the beautiful beast.

Then, she wrapped her warm fingers around his shaft, feeling him for the first time.

"Oh yeah, that's it Mom." James moaned.

Diane was fixated on his giant pole, she slowly moved her hand up and down. Stroking her son's big, hard cock.

Little bits of precum started to pour from the tip, glistening his head. Diane also realised that he was completely shaved down there.

Diane got herself more comfortable, nearly lay down with her head right new his dick.

"How long have you wanted to have your Mommy suck your big, fat dick?" Diane whispered.

Before he could answer, she extended her tongue and pressed it against his shaft. Slowly running it all the way from the base to the top, flicking his head as she left.

"Fuuck, for so long," James moaned, "I've pictured your thick lips around my cock more times than I can count."

"You don't have to picture it anymore," Diane said and licked the other side of his shaft, "Now you have your own live in slutty Mommy to please you whenever you want."