Senior Year Memories - Addison

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh it's so fucking good, he's so good... you'd never do this but you always wanted it in return, you always wanted head but never wanted to get it. You wanna know why I just gave Ryan a better blowjob than I ever gave you? Why I let him cover me like this? Yeah, that's why you fucking sonofabitch, he reciprocates! He gives back, and it's soooooo fucking goooooood!" Addison nearly wailed, turning back to look down at me with pride.

"Yesyesyes, keep going, like that, oh sweet fuck yes, right there, give me everything, give me your mouth, your fingers, play with my... play with my... play with my ass!" Addison demanded.

I didn't need to be told twice. Hastily, I lubed up two fingers with her pussy juice and started rubbing them between the canyon of her amazing ass cheeks, searching and finding the tight hole within. I didn't know how much experience she had with her ass, but with the company she ran with I was willing to take a chance. I pressed with both of my lubed fingers, spurred on by her moans and the way she flexed her ass as if beckoning me forward. Though there was some initial resistance, with a little pressure and a little of her leaning back into me, my fingers broke through and pressed inside of her ass.

"OH FUCK, YES!" Addison exclaimed, pounding the chair with her hands. "He's fingering my ass, he's fucking inside my ass like I never let you in you fucker! You wouldn't have known what to do with me one bit, you'd have just thrust away and fucked everything up, but Ryan's so fucking good you shithead! Keep going, Ryan, more, I can take fucking more when you're giving it so good!"

I was hesitant to use more than the fingers I'd already added, but that didn't mean I couldn't offer her more. With my other hand I began fingering her pussy, thrusting a couple fingers inside of her in time with my thrusts into her ass, rubbing at her clit with a free finger. Adding my tongue into the mix, playing with the folds of her cunt and occasionally up to joining my fingers in her ass, it was definitely a juggling act I'd put on par with rubbing my stomach and patting my head.

Unlike rubbing my stomach and patting my head, though, this time I was bringing Addison Gonzalez to an orgasm by double-penetration fingering her, so I was happy there was much more of a reward on the horizon.

"Ohmygod, yes, yes, sweet fuck yes! He's gonna do it, he's gonna do it, he's gonna make me cum! Oh fuck he's gonna make me cum so fucking hard! You could never make me cum, you bastard, you didn't know jack shit and were so fucking selfish! I was an idiot for letting you touch this perfection when you could never even do anything with it, oh my god, fuck, fuck, fuck, yesyesyesyesyesFUCKING HELL YES, GOD, I'M CUMMING, FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!" Addison squealed.

From Homecoming I remembered that Addison tended to gush when she came, and she was no disappointment this time, either. A flood of juices rolled down my wrist, some into my mouth, some just dripping on the floor as I made her cum. Her pussy and asshole clenched down hard around my fingers, almost as if they were trying to push me out, but I kept thrusting them in alternating time with each other. I didn't let up on her clit even as her body was wracked by wave after wave of a powerful orgasm, one that sent her entire body shuddering and her legs shaking so hard I thought she was going to collapse.

When she actually did collapse onto me, giggling and laughing, it was finally enough to get me to pull out of her, if just so I could catch hher.

"Thanks," she giggled, looking at me like a cum-covered angel.

"No problem," I whispered back, not wanting to be caught by the phone's audio.

Addison looked at me with dreamy eyes, then quickly reached for a discarded towel by her bed and wiped herself clean of my cum. Finally mostly clean, she pulled me in close for a very enthusiastic, wet kiss that tasted only faintly of my cum and almost entirely of desire.

"Quick confession," she whispered. "He actually did make me cum a couple times, but nothing like that. He doesn't need to know that, but I thought you've earned some honesty."

I kissed her back, deeply. "Who gives a shit about him? Let's have some fun."

She looked down at my cock which was now impressively hard and ready for another round. Her fingers, almost as if they had a mind of their own, snaked around the head and started jacking me.

"Oh, I remember this in my pussy," Addison said, licking her lips.

"So do I," I hissed at her touch. Any image I might have had of her as a sweet and wholesome Homecoming Queen was long gone by now. Though I'd had a pretty intense threesome with her and Kaitlyn back at Homecoming, our coupling now only proved that, despite her innocent exterior, Addison was every bit the accomplished cheerleader slut Kaitlyn, Brooke, Haley and Jade were and more.

All told, that was fine by me.

"Come on. The show must go on," Addison said sweetly, kissing me and standing back up.

Narrating as she went, Addison picked up her phone. "Thought you'd lost us, Kyle? You should only be so lucky. Come on Ryan, let's get on the bed and fuck!"

"Alright," I replied, standing to join her. Addison had sprawled out on her back on the bed, legs splayed wide open obscenely. She held her phone up to almost eye level, giving herself a great view between her tits, all the way down to her expectant pussy. I didn't need much more of an invitation, but this was nice. I crawled up between her legs, and with her juicy pussy on full display I couldn't help but drop my face between her thighs for another long, languorous lick at her cunt. I knew this wasn't exactly what she was looking for right now, but when a pussy like that is on display and the girl looks at you with such want, it's an instinct that's hard to fight. I went down on her for a good, long while, getting her nice and primed for a long, messy fuck.

Addison practically purred with delight. "That's still nice, Ryan, but I want to get fucked. I want all of that cock, come on, give it to me and fuck me hard!"

"I'm working up to it," I said proudly. "It never hurts to have a little foreplay."

"Isn't that right, Kyle?" Addison said spitefully.

"He's not into foreplay?" I asked, climbing up over her and rubbing my cock against her soaked lips. "I'm shocked!"

"No you're not, he's an asshole!" Addison exclaimed, wrapping her legs around my thighs and urging me forward. I was all about giving this a little more buildup, but if she wanted me to fuck her, I wasn't going to deny her. With only the slightest thrust, I pressed inside of her, the head of my cock parting her outer lips as it burrowed inside.

"Oh FUCK!" she exclaimed. "GOD THAT'S BIG! SO FUCKING BIG AND IT'S JUST THE HEAD!"

"Wait until I give you the rest!" I said, forcing a couple more inches inside of her.

I still meant to take it at least a little slow, but Addison had other ideas. "Fuck waiting! I need that cock now!"

Her legs still wrapped around me, she pulled on me hard, forcing almost the entire length of my cock inside of her. I gasped in shock, consumed at once by pleasure and an overwhelming lust. Addison's eyes flew open, her mouth first dropping open in shock, then a scream.

"FUCK THAT'S HUGE! GODDAMN! SWEET FUCK IT"S TEARING ME OPEN! IT'S SO GOOD! SO MUCH BIGGER AND BETTER THAN YOURS, KYLE! FUCK ME, RYAN, FUCK ME BETTER THAN KYLE EVER COULD!"

Her wish was my command, as I fucked down into her with a savagery I usually only held onto for the most energetic girls I was with. To this day I couldn't tell you how she held onto her phone while I pounded her tight slit, but revenge has a way of making people capable of things that'd otherwise be pretty damn difficult. Even as I fucked her as hard as I could, even with her body jolting and her massive tits swaying, even as the moans and looks of ecstasy on her face made me wonder if she'd pass out any second now, she held strong. I tried to make for the best show possible, taking long, almost acrobatic strokes that would show off as much of my cock as possible as I fucked down into her.

"THAT'S IT, THAT'S IT, RIGHT THERE, MOTHERFUCKER IT'S SO FUCKING HUGE, SO FUCKING GOOD, LIKE THAT, YESYESYESYESYES, I'M GONNA, I'M GONNA... FUUUUCK YES, FUCK YES, FUUUUUUUUUCK YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAH!" Addison cried out, her body jolting and her legs tightening around me as she came, hard. The way her pussy squeezed my cock, the way her juices flooded out against me, it would have been enough to get any weaker man to pop off, but with the experience I'd gained (and the fact that I came a little while ago), I was able to hold on and help her ride through her orgasm.

"Oh that was good, oh that was so good, just what I needed, so good," Addison said, setting her phone aside and kissing me deeply. Like everything else when she was really horny, the kiss was sloppy yet passionate, playful and intense. She smiled up at me with a look of such satisfaction that I almost forgot what we were doing for a moment. Then and there, we were just two people enjoying the aftermath of some pretty steamy sex.

Thankfully, Addison was still fully on task.

"So, I wanna give you the camera, and I wanna ride you now. It'll look really good, and I really get off best when I'm on top, and I'd really, really like you to fill my pussy so I can show it off, okay?" Addison said.

"I see nothing wrong with anything you just said," I said, rolling off of her and onto my back. I grabbed her phone and aimed the camera toward my cock, just in time for Addison to climb onto me and slide my cock back inside her.

"Oh yeah, oh fuck yeah, god, why did I put up with Kyle for so long? Why'd I deal with all his shit when the best fucking cock in school belonged to a nerd he bullied!" Addison exclaimed, bouncing up and down on my cock with an intensity I'd become used to when with a cheerleader.

"Well, I'm glad you saw the light!" I said, trying to thrust back up into her but having to admit that she was in control now. When giving up control like this meant letting a busty Latina cheerleader ride my cock, watching her giant tits bouncing up and down while she furiously fingered her clit, well, giving up control wasn't such a bad thing I'd say.

"I've seen the light, and I'm never again settling for anything less than the best!" Addison declared. "Life's too short to be dealing with assholes who don't know their way around a pussy, and from now on, the only asshole I'm dealing with is my own when I'm gonna shove something into it! Like your cock, Ryan!"

"Oh, fuck!" I said, grabbing her bountiful ass with one hand while I filmed this furious screw, squeezing it hard enough to make her moan. I'd admired her ass for a while and had gotten a little hopeful that I'd do something more with it after I fingered and licked her tight little hole, but I'd never dreamed we'd get that far at the rate this was going.

Even though I should've held back and saved up my orgasm, the way it was already building I knew I couldn't hold on for very long. I took my hand from her ass and reached for her clit. She'd already been fingering herself, but with the two of us and her own bouncing, I was able to help push her over the edge.

"Gonna be soon..." I warned.

"Almost, almost!" she exclaimed.

"Cumming..."

"Cumming!"

"FUCK!"

"OHMYGODFUCKFUCKYESYESYES!" Addison squealed.

Our orgasms may not have been exactly together, but they were close enough that it didn't really matter. The moment her pussy clamped down on my cock, I could feel my balls tighten up as I let loose another flood of cum deep within her pussy. It didn't feel humanly possible to have any more in the tank with what I'd shot over her earlier, but I'd long since stopped questioning what was and wasn't humanly possible when it came to sex and just rolled with it. Wave after wave of pleasure hit both of us like a ton of bricks, and though riding it out and trying to get every last drop into her was what I wanted to do, what I was capable of doing at the time was falling back and desperately trying to keep her in frame.

Addison came down from her orgasm hard, panting and looking almost ready to collapse on top of me. With half-lidded eyes, she climbed off of me, pulling my cock from her stretched open pussy lips and giving me (and the camera) a great view as a small river of our mutual juices rolled down her thigh.

"Look at that, Kyle. Fucking look at that. That's what you're never gonna get again," she panted, before falling against me. Again, the phone was tossed to the side as she pressed against me, cuddling close and kissing me deeply.

"Thank you," she whispered.

"Anytime," I replied, kissing her back.

"I haven't had it this good with a guy in a long time. It's... it's nice, thank you," Addison replied.

"Again, anytime," I said.

"It's too bad you're taken," she sighed, running her fingers down my chest. "All the good ones are, as they say..."

I kissed her again. "You'll find someone worthy of you."

"Yeah?" Addison asked.

"At Regan Hills High School it might take opening up your standards some, but, someone as amazing and kind and sexy as you? Yeah, you're gonna find someone easy," I said.

She kissed me, smiling. "Well, thank you for your vote of confidence. You think... you think you got it in you for one more round?"

We both looked down at my cock. Though it had deflated considerably since I'd cum inside of her, I was still close to half hard.

"With a little work, maybe," I said.

Addison smiled devilishly. "Well, I'm always up for a little extra work..."

Unhesitatingly, she crawled down and took my cock into her mouth, once again giving me the exact kind of stellar blowjob I'd come to expect from her. Though her face was a mess of tangled hair, sweat and smeared makeup, I don't think I'd ever seen a prettier or more contented girl than Addison was with my cock in her mouth. I wanted to make sure Kyle saw that, so I was more than happy to bring Addison's phone back out to get the best possible shot of this fantastic act of oral sex. There was no trash talking now, there was barely any energy for that anymore, but the way she looked at both me and Kyle with that look of pure determination...

I won't say I got hard in a hurry, because I didn't, but I was more motivated than ever to get back up and running.

Once I was fully hard again, Addison slurped the head lusciously and looked at her handiwork with pride. "Eureka!"

"Nicely done," I replied.

"Thanks!" she responded sweetly. "Want to put it in my ass now?"

"Yes. Yes I do," I replied.

"You have lube?" she asked.

"Always," I replied, going over to my pants to retrieve my emergency tube. The way these girls were working me lately, I was going to probably have to buy KY by the gallon.

Not that that was a problem, necessary, just something to be aware of.

Having taken her phone back, Addison was now on all fours on the bed, the camera aimed at her face. With her ass in the air and her tits hanging down beneath her, she was definitely a sight for sore eyes, and if that wasn't enough to make Kyle feel like shit, I didn't know what would. I watched her while I lubed my cock up. She looked at the camera with such determination I thought her glare alone might break it.

"You were good at pretending to be good to me, even though I could see when you weren't," Addison said. "You never got pushy on my ass, but you were trying to work up to it. I never let you because I knew you wouldn't be able to treat me right. You'd have had your fun, but you wouldn't have made sure I had mine. You never earned this ass. You never would've earned this ass. And now, you stupid fuck, you get to see what you missed. Ryan, you lubed up?"

"Yeah," I said, crawling up on the bed behind her.

"Good. Show him what he fucked up and missed out on," Addison said, passing me the phone.

It wasn't easy juggling the phone and lining my cock up with her ass, but it was a challenge worth confronting. I ran my cock between her ass cheeks, watching as she flexed her ass around me. It was almost big enough to completely wrap around my cock, the sight getting me even harder, if that were even possible. Smiling, I toyed with the head against her tight hole.

Addison tossed her hair over her shoulder, looking back at me encouragingly. "Please, Ryan... fuck my ass."

"Hang on," I said, lining my head up with her hole. "This is gonna be big."

"Just how I like it," Addison challenged.

"Remember you said that," I said, pressing forward. Even with her encouragement, it still took some force to break through , but break through I did.

"FUCK!" she exclaimed.

"Told you," I replied, pressing a couple more inches inside of her.

"MOTHERFUCKER THAT'S BIG! GOD, KYLE NEVER WOULD'VE BEEN THIS GOOD, HOLY FUCK!" Addison wailed as I pushed even further into her. I wanted to take this slow just to make sure she could take it, but it also didn't hurt that it made for a great shot. Focusing on that was all I could do to help me from losing it then and there with how amazingly tight her ass was. It probably wouldn't be after this, but I'd have fun with her while it was.

"How much is in?" she asked.

"About half," I said.

"Give me the rest. Slam it home," she said.

"You sure?" I asked.

Again looking at me over her shoulder, her eyes blazing, she said, "NOW!"

I did as she said, forcing the rest of it in all at once. She screamed, she wailed, she pounded on the bed, but damn it if it didn't look and sound like she was having the time of her life. I kept the camera angled low, fully taking in how deep I was in her and how stretched she was.

"Oh, wow," she said.

"Yeah, that's right," I replied. "I can fuck you. I can fuck you hard. I can probably fuck you harder than anyone ever has, but if I'm gonna do it, I think you'll need to take the camera."

"Deal," she said, reaching back with a shaking hand. She propped the phone on a pillow in front of her, getting a no doubt exquisite view of her face while I fucked her ass. I was a man with a mission, fucking her as hard as I could, cumming one final time to make this video every bit as epic as it ought to have been. Addison was almost just along for the ride, narrating as I pounded her ass.

"GODDAMN IT'S SO FUCKING GOOD! YOU NEVER COULD'VE DONE THIS AND YOU NEVER WILL YOU STUPID SON OF A BITCH, KYLE! FUCK! GOD IT'S SO FUCKING BIG IN MY ASS, SO FUCKING GOOD, IT'S TEARING ME APART BUT IT'S SO FUCKING GOOD, FUCK ME, FUCK ME HARDER!" Addison squealed.

I grabbed her by the hips and I pounded her for everything I had. She tried to keep up on her hands and knees for a while, but eventually dropped so her face and chest were pressed into the bed, giving her better access to finger her pussy. Whatever she wanted to say was garbled by lust and being pounded straight down into the bed, but by this point I didn't give a damn. I was here to fuck her ass, and I was going to fuck her ass hard. I was going to fuck her ass so hard her screams would make my ears hurt and she'd have trouble walking for days, but it was going to be the kind of fuck that both she and Kyle Bowman would never forget.

"HOLY SHIT! SWEET FUCK YES, YES, YES, RIGHT THERE, FUCK YOU KYLE HE'S FUCKING MAKING ME CUM AGAIN, FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKYESYESYESYSFUCK! FUCK! FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!"

The flood of juices against my thighs was enough to tell me I'd done it again, and the way her asshole tightened down on my cock told me that I wasn't long for this world either.

"I'm gonna cum soon, where do you... where do you want me to...?"

"Pull out!" she exclaimed. "Paint my face one last time, let that piece of shit see what he'll never get again!"

"Okay!" I grunted, pulling out and quickly crawling by her face, jacking myself furiously until I'd blasted my last few weak ropes of cum across her face. The way Addison smiled gratefully, you'd have almost thought this a religious experience for her, but revenge had a way of affecting different people different ways.