Senior Year Memories - Addison

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Completely exhausted, I fell beside her, panting and barely moving. She picked up her phone again and looked into it with my cum dripping down her cheeks and lips. She was filthy perfection, and this was an image I hoped to burn into my memory.

"Send me another video, or try to take revenge by sharing this video around with anyone else, and so help me I will send all the videos you sent me to the police. No way every one of those girls gave the okay to be filmed. I will fucking end you, Kyle Bowman. Good-fucking-bye!" Addison declared, turning her camera off and collapsing beside me.

I wrapped my arm around her and pulled her close.

"Well, that was fun!" she exclaimed, running her fingers up my chest.

"As a very good friend of ours would say: totally," I replied.

We both shared a good, exhausted laugh. Looking up at me dreamily with my cum still on her face, she said, "Thank you."

"Hey, it's my pleasure," I said. "Just glad I could get you exactly what you were looking for for Christmas."

Looking down at the mess we'd made of her bed, and at the mess she was, Addison replied, "Yeah, I'd say we did okay there."

"More than okay," I replied.

"Totally," Addison agreed, giggling. "And Ryan?"

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Merry Christmas," she replied.

Smiling, I returned, "Merry Christmas."

***

(Author's Note 3: This side story was a bit of an experiment, so please let me know what you think and if this is something you'd like to see more of down the line! While my main priority will always be Senior Year Memories until it's finished, I'm not averse to doing the occasional short and steamy side story as there are a lot of girls I'd like to use again that don't fully fit into the main story.

Writing Senior Year Memories is something I do in my spare time for fun, so if you're enjoying this, please, please, please drop some stars, reviews or shoot me some feedback, as they really keep me going (and please vote on any earlier chapters you enjoyed if you haven't already!). Though I may not always respond, I do love hearing from all of you and seeing that you're enjoying the series. It motivates me to continue writing more. You've all been wonderful and I can't thank you enough for all of your kind words and encouragement and yes, even the constructive criticisms!)