Shared for the Weekend

Story Info
Kidnapped by my wife and shared in a community of femdoms.
9.7k words
4.2
11.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shared for the weekend - part 1

Gwyneth and I had been awake for a couple of hours, lounging around the house on a lazy Saturday morning. Gwyneth was wearing a beautiful silk and lace nightie, with a knee length matching robe overtop. I was wearing a similar outfit that Gwyneth had purchased for me on my previous birthday. We both enjoyed lingerie, on our own bodies and each others, and we had a rare weekend free together so it was nice to sit with a mimosa and read in the living room, dressed to kill. I had prepared us a nice late breakfast, a treat that we don't normally get to enjoy together, and the clock struck 11:00 when we sat down to relax together.

Around noon, Gwyneth 'invited' me up to the bedroom. She walked up behind me and put my collar around my neck, signalling that she would be in charge and that I was to do as I was told. She added a leash, and tugged me to my feet and led my upstairs behind her. I was rock hard by the time we reached the bedroom, and ready for almost anything, but Gwyneth simply dragged me over the bed, lay me on my back, and mounted me. She was sopping wet, so I could only imagine she had been sitting in the living room thinking about sex to the point where she was completely prepared for my hard cock. It was a very quick session, as she rode herself directly to orgasm, and by the time she got there I had already cum. Once she settled, she moved off of me and lay down behind me, rubbing her hands over the satin of my lingerie, playing with my nipples, and settling in as the big spoon while we relaxed and eventually nodded off for a post sex nap. It was looking to me like we were in for an excellent weekend.

I woke up gradually to the feeling of my wife's hands on my ass, and a finger playing with my asshole. It was surprising, not because of the attention on my ass, but if my wife wakes up horny, she's more likely to crawl up and sit on my face to make me bring her to orgasm orally. The nice thing is that I like having my ass played with so, I was excited by the surprise.

I generally wake up pretty slowly, especially from a post sex nap, so as things were coming into focus and I recognized what was happening, I moaned a little with excitement and pushed my ass back into her hand, encouraging her fingers to spread me wider and make me even more vulnerable to her probing.

'Go ahead and play - I'm here for you.' I whispered.

I'd given myself over to my own submissive nature years before. Gwyneth knew full well that she could use me to her own satisfaction any way she liked, at any time of day, and I would always respond by submitting to her whims and desires. She wasn't always dominant sexually, but when the urge overtook her, she could take on the role of dominatrix fully and completely. On her birthday a few years earlier we'd gone shopping at a fetish store for a latex dominatrix outfit for her, and she'd surprised me more than once by dressing for an evening, taking charge of me, and discarding any plans we may have had.

She like to play with me and use me, to tie me and spank me, to feminize me and fuck me. It was through Gwyneth that I discovered how much I loved lingerie, and the feeling of satin and lace on my body. I had always loved it when she dressed up in sexy lingerie, but the first time she had me dress for her in stockings and garters along with a satin nightie and heels, I was lost. It took weeks of play and experimentation together before I could get over the initial excitement and embarrassment, but I eventually started crossdressing on my own as an occasional hobby, rather than just waiting and hoping that she would dominate me and force me to dress. It was Gwyneth who taught me to how apply makeup, and who first took me out in public to get a real sense of my skills at portraying a woman. It was Gwyn who suggested a hairstyle that was a little longer than my normal, that might work well in either my masculine or feminine times.

There were few games sexually that we had not played after 15 years of marriage - or so I thought.

As she slid a lubricated finger into my waiting asshole, she whispered in my ear. "Are you ready to give yourself over to me fully this weekend? I have plans for us, and I want your explicit permission to proceed. This is the only chance I'll give you to back away, but I've put a lot of thought into this weekend, so I really hope you are on board. I know you have no big work obligations, and there's nothing going on with family. Are you willing to do what you're told - without hesitation - and open yourself to whatever experiences I am set to provide for you?

Being finger fucked in the ass is not the time for me to be wary or hesitant, so of course I moaned agreement to whatever Gwyn had in store for me and I knew that it would be completely hot, and probably push a boundary or two.

As a second finger slid past my sphincter, Gwyn whispered encouragement to me as she nibbled on my neck and my ear. 'You are going to shower and shave and clean yourself up inside and out, and I really mean shaved everywhere. While you are preparing yourself that way, I'll be doing some work around here to get myself prepared. Once you are all dried off, let me know and I'll come in and finish your preparations."

A third finger pressed into me from behind and I moaned again, but after a few short moments of fucking my ass, all the fingers were withdrawn and Gwyn sent me on my way to prepare.

I tried to turn around and kiss Gwyn before I left her, but she was already getting up and around and busying herself with preparations.

My time in the bathroom was a little longer than normal due to the requirement to shave fully including my balls and asshole, as well as use the bathroom. I also decided just before my shower that I would use an enema as well to make sure I was all cleaned out inside. I suspected there may be toys and fingers exploring me as the day went on. It took all my willpower to not masturbate before, during, and after my shower, but I held off knowing that Gwyn had plans in store and I wanted to be able to experience them fully and give my pleasure over to her. Once I was all cleaned up and dried off, I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled, and then called out to Gwyneth that I was ready for her.

She came into the bathroom fully naked, but carrying a bag with her. She set the bag down on the counter and took hold of my shoulder and pushed me to my knees and bent me over so my head was on the ground and my ass was in the air. She reached into her bag and I heard the rustling around as she pulled something out, and then I felt lubrication being applied to my clean and shaved asshole. After one finger had lubricated everything, I felt the tip of a plug slowly start to stretch me. It quickly popped through my sphincter, and then I could feel it widen out again. The second part popped into place, and then I felt myself stretch wider a third time. This took a little longer and I needed to relax and breath deep as my ring expanded to take the whole plug deep into my asshole. I could feel it pushing on the inside as it settled deep into me. By the time my breathing returned to normal, Gwyneth had washed up her hands and she pulled me up to sit on the toilet seat. The feeling of the large plug pushing deep into me as I sat down was overwhelming to the point that I moaned out loud as I settled things into place.

She pulled out a makeup kit and started with some light foundation to cover any flaws and blemishes in my skin, and then worked on my eyes and cheeks. The last step was a bright pink lipstick after which she kissed me deeply and worked her tongue deep into my mouth. She fixed up my lipstick after the kiss and then pulled me into the bedroom to get me dressed. My clothes for the day were laid out on the bed, and it was a surprise to me as everything was new to me. On the bed was an outfit of hot pink latex that included a pair of hot pink patent heels that looked to be at least 4 inches high.

'SIT!' came the command. 'Just so you know, your plug is aluminum and also pink, and the lube I used is silicone, so all of this is intended to be worn for a long time. I will not be letting you know what is happening prior to it happening, and you will follow all instructions immediately and fully. Do you understand?'

I submissively nodded my compliance and said, 'Yes Mistress', to which Gwyneth smiled. She pulled me to my feet and covered me in a powder which I knew would assist in getting the tight latex snugly onto my body. She started to work the outfit onto me. She started with a pair of crotchless latex stockings with an attached garter belt. This left my ass and my cock fully exposed while encasing my legs in a second skin. It felt wonderful to be so tightly wrapped, and I couldn't wait to see what was in store next. Once the stockings were on and set, Gwyn helped me into the heels and I had to totter in place while she worked on squeezing me into the rest of my outfit. Gwyneth pulled my arms through the holes in the latex top and skirt, and then shimmied it over my head and onto my torso. The pink sheath squeezed me all the way down and at the bottom was a flared skirt that sat so short that it didn't even cover my exposed ass. There were cutouts in the top so that my nipples were exposed, and once the top was in place, Gwyn attached nipple clamps and spent a few minutes teasing my nipples. She added my collar and leash so she could have complete control of where I went. I wobbled on my heels for a moment, and quickly felt her hand on my ass for five quick strokes and heard the command to stay still or there would be more.

I breathed as deeply as I could and turned my attention to my body and how I felt up and down. My nipple clamps were comfortable for the moment, and I loved the constant pressure (and the fact that Gwyn would occasionally run a finger over that increasingly sensitive spot). I was constantly distracted by the large device in my asshole, as it was designed to keep me somewhat spread open all the time. I assumed this was training for the use my ass would get later in the day. I was encased in latex and it compressed me all over, a feeling that I absolutely adored, but I was always reminded that I didn't know what was going to happen next.

I thought that the pink latex wrist and ankle cuffs were the completion of the outfit, but the last step was the final surprise as Gwyneth wrapped her arms around me and fit a black silicone ball gag into my mouth and buckled the pink straps solidly behind my head. All the time I was being dressed, I remained on my feet in my heels with my balance shifting slightly from side to side to keep me from falling over, and Gwyneth was still completely naked. As soon as she finished dressing and preparing me, she went to the closet and grabbed a light sweater and a pair of jeans and dressed herself quickly, not bothering with underwear or a bra, and then used the leash to lead me to the garage. Inside the garage she had prepared the car for my arrival. The trunk was open and there was a suitcase on the front seat. Gwyneth guided me to the trunk and told me to duck my head as she pushed me into the car from the back, focussing a lot of attention on my ass in the process, and giving my plug a quick tug for good measure. The back seats were down so that I could crawl through into the car and stretch out a little, but Gwyneth took my wrist cuffs and bound me to some pre-set straps that were stretched around the front seats. By the time I was fully bound in the car, it was apparently time to leave. She put a blanket loosely over my body, and blindfolded me with a bright pink blindfold. The last thing I felt was when she reached back from the driver's seat to put a hand under me and remove my nipple clamps. She explained that the drive was long enough, and she didn't want me whining while she was driving. I heard the garage door open, and shortly after we were on the road. I tried to make myself as comfortable as possible as I had no idea how long a drive we were in for, or what would happen when we arrived, but my mind was spinning with the possibilities.

I have no idea how long we drove, but after a while the roads wound more and I could feel that we were heading down, so I assumed we were heading to some place along the coast. We drove for a while along the winding coastal road and then took a couple of quick turns before we came to a stop. Gwyneth turned off the car, and before I heard her door open, I could hear the trunk being lifted and feel the cool breeze on much of my exposed skin. I heard at least two voices and I couldn't recognize them, and the uncertainty of who and what was around made me nervous, and excited, and a little out of control. I always knew that Gwyn would take care of me, but we had rarely included anyone else in our sex lives, and hearing two unknown women's voices talking about me was unfamiliar and uncomfortable territory.

'Look what 'G' brought us to play with' said one of the voices.

'It's such a pretty little toy, and I know exactly what I'd like to do with it' was the response from voice #2.

I heard the door open and Gwyneth got out of the car. "She'll be very co-operative I'm certain, but for the moment, help me get her inside.

Once my wrist cuffs were unclipped from the straps, the three women lifted me out of the car and stood me beside the car in my heels. The leash was attached to my collar, and my blindfold removed, and my nipple clamps were reattached. The first thing I took note of when my eyes adjusted were the three women in front of me. They were all attractive, probably all in their early to mid thirties, and the two unknown women were dressed in various forms of pure sex. There was nothing obvious about them that gave the impression they would kidnap me as a slave, but obviously they had. I was getting more excited by the moment, but also a little in awe of my situation.

We were standing in front of a very nice beach house on a significant property. There were lots of windows, and nicely manicured lawns and gardens, and a wonderful view of the ocean. It seemed we were a long way from the closest town, as the nearest house I could see was a long way down the road. Whatever my wife had in store for me, I was in this for as long as she had it in mind to keep me here.

One of the women clipped my hands behind me and led me by the leash to the front door of the house. As we walked together, I felt hands on my ass, and fingers running over the base of the butt plug. Fingers ran over my nipples, hardening them even further, and making me constantly aware of the pain and pleasure of the clamps. Someone inside the front door opened it as we moved closer, which surprised me again as it meant there were still more people involved in this adventure, as did the appearance of the one who opened the door.

The man in the French maid outfit stood out of the way as we entered the house, head down and demure, with full makeup, bright red lips, and a very cute up-do that I initially thought was a wig. He wore thigh high stockings and black patent heels, and I could see the garter straps under the bottom of a very short black satin ruffled skirt. There were breastforms in his corset top giving him a very feminine shape that made me regret my current flat chest. I could tell that his cock was free, not in chastity, as the front of his skirt was tented up just a little. I don't know why I was surprised to see someone else here that was feminized, but it caught me off guard and I couldn't help but stare just a little longer might have been appropriate. I even felt momentarily jealous of the outfit until I remembered that I was teetering on my own heels and covered head to toe in pink and latex.

We moved into the house and the maid closed the door behind us. I looked around and was excited by the environment I found myself in.

'G', said one of the other women. "You are the last guest to arrive, so we will gather shortly and make introductions. In the meantime, please lead your ladyfriend to your assigned bedroom. 'C' will guide you. Take a moment to dress appropriately, refresh yourself after your drive, and share any information you might want to with your pink toy, and then we'll meet everyone in 15 minutes in the living room."

'C' came out of the hallway and I was taken aback as I recognized her as my previous employee's wife, and we had an affair a few years prior. I was still wearing a ball gag, which was good as I couldn't say anything inappropriate. 'C' took our suitcase and rolled it down the nearest hallway to a bedroom, and then gave my wife a very tender, and long, kiss before leaving us along to get 'ready'. Gwyneth put the suitcase on a table and opened it up, leaving me standing with my hands bound and looking confused and stunned, and at that point simply waiting for any information 'G' might be willing to share with me.

Gwyneth started getting dressed before she said a word. She pulled out her black latex shorts and top, and the high heeled black boots from the case and laid them on the bed. I recognized everything she was laying out for herself, including the riding crop. I started tingling at the sight of the crop, as the last time we had used it she had reddened my ass, and the backs of my legs, and kept me in torment for an hour before she had let me have any release. With the plug deep inside me still stretching my ass, I was on constant edge imagining and waiting for her to make any move.

As she started to dress, she also started to talk. "Today you will meet several other couples that are somewhat like us. They are all in female dominated relationships, and the males of the couples are all crossdressers to some extent and enjoy being submissive to their wives. All of the couples have their individual kinks and ways of playing, and they all like specific types of things. One of the jobs you have this weekend - and we will be here all weekend - is to discover how you can make the others who are staying here feel wanted, needed, and loved."

Gwyneth's outfit was coming together as she spoke. The black latex booty shorts fit her like a second skin, and the matching halter top held her breasts tight. She pulled her boots up her legs and zipped herself into them, making her stand up to the same height as me in my heels. She pulled her hair back in a severe ponytail and made up her lips in the same bright pink that I was wearing. She walked to me and reached around me to remove my ball gag, and then fixed my lipstick up a little and kissed me quickly without getting herself distracted. My jaw relaxed and it felt wonderful to be free of the gag for the time being, but I was certain that my mouth would be working hard while we were here.

"This group came together online in a forum trying to discover more about our lives as the dominant sexual forces in our relationships. We have discovered many things about one another and our shared interests, but we have never met each others partners in person until today. I want to be clear that you don't have to do anything this weekend that you don't want to do, but you have my permission to explore, and be explored, to fuck and be fucked by anyone here. We will be confidential about everything that happens here this weekend, to the point of not using anyone's full name, just a letter that it starts with as a way of addressing one another. I have met all of the women here at one point or another, and have had some good times with 'C' whom I'm sure you recognized. I'm certain I will continue to play with 'C', but I am also in a situation where I am under no obligation to do anything this weekend that I am not interested in.

Now - I'm dressed and you look fantastic, so let's go and meet everyone in the living room."

Gwyneth kissed me one more time briefly and then led me by the leash down the hallway to the living room and sat me in the circle in the centre of the room. Most of the other men were seated in the circle on chairs facing outward and were dressed in varying states of femininity and sexuality. The women were seated around the circle and facing inwards. The maid from earlier was kneeling demurely beside the woman I assumed was her dominant, back straight and head down.