Shared for the Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was alone, but not cold or uncomfortable as a blanket was thrown over top of me before they left. I was naked aside from the gag and shoes and my collar and plug, and all I could do was wait in anticipation of the next waiting for the next part of my weekend to find me.

I must have somehow fallen asleep in my bound state as when I opened my eyes, Gwyneth was there with 'C', and someone was behind me with a paddle going to work on my ass again. I was getting really tired, and feeling both overwhelmed by the variety of sensations of the day, and the variety of people who had been involved. It took me a bit to focus on where I was and what my situation was, and to come to a place of acceptance again that all of this was OK with Gwyneth. As I was going through those steps, 'C' leaned down and kissed me and then whispered in my ear.

"I know we had our little fling a long time ago, but that is long in the past and now I'd really rather be with Gwyn than either you or my husband. I am fully aware that it's not going to happen full-time, but I want you to appreciate how much I like your wife by watching as I lick her pussy in front of you. I want you to know how much she likes it, and that I will be her regular fuck buddy, just like you are her toy to play with whenever she likes. If you are lucky, we may include you sometimes, but for now it's just the two of us, with you bound and useless on this bench. The person who has been paddling you for the past few minutes is my husband, and although I know that you don't really like to fuck men, Gwyn has given him permission to fuck your ass for as long as I continue to bring her pleasure. 'A' will find another time to dominate you and use you, but she gave this time to the four of us to make up for some past wrongs.

You may be a little disappointed to learn that my husband's cock is relatively small, as I know you get great joy out of larger toys when it comes to anal sex, but this isn't really about your pleasure - it is more of an apology to him for my cheating, really our cheating. He's horribly cute when crossdressed, and he is waiting for our signal that you are free to use, but this is a gift from all of us to him. If you like it, you have permission to take him as a partner anytime you like, but from all I know of you I'm skeptical. Anyhow - please enjoy the show, and the fucking. If you are really good, you may be given a chance to cum sometime this weekend, but I'm telling you right now that this is not your time."

'C' kissed me on the cheek, and gave her husband a look, at which point the paddling started up again and I could feel the redness returning to my ass cheeks.

Gwyneth moved a chair in front of me, right in my line of sight. She leaned over the chair to stabilize herself as she pulled off her latex shorts and then sat down facing me. She was still wearing everything from earlier, aside from the shorts, and she had found a riding crop and held it in her hand like she was planning to use it soon. Gwyneth spread her legs and teased me a little with her glistening cunt. I was longing to be down on my knees in front of her, tasting and worshipping at her sex, but I knew that there was another plan. 'C' reappeared in nothing but her stockings and heels, and took what should have been my place at the feet of my mistress. Gwyneth opened herself and 'C' dove in with gusto, and when she did, I felt a hand pulling the plug from my well stretched asshole.

When he entered me, I was tense and nervous. I was well lubricated and he was extremely hard, but I have never felt comfortable having gay sex, even if it had happened a couple of times throughout my life. I felt him push past my tension, and enter me as far as he could. I felt his pelvis push against me and ram me forward. I knew that there was nothing I could do about my situation, nor would I have changed a thing if it were possible. Everything that was happening was ordained by my mistress, and as with all things, her word, direction, and actions were all that I needed to accept my place.

I realized at some point that I had forgotten the name of the man who was behind me, lodged in my asshole. For this weekend he was 'X' but at one point I had known the name of the cuckhold husband of my lover. I guess it didn't matter too much as this particular game was merely a means to a small level of forgiveness for past transgressions, but it still struck me as odd that Gwyneth had given permission for him to fuck me prior to being reintroduced.

The fucking I was receiving was bringing me no real joy, so I concentrated on the action in front of me. I could tell that Gwyneth was enjoying her pussy licking, and she would occasionally use the crop to direct 'C' a little in her activities. I was staring straight at 'C's asshole as she worked to devour my wife's delicious pussy. The two beautiful women in front of me looked like they could carry on their activities for ages, but after about 5 minutes I sensed a change behind me and my fucking got a little more intense. It wasn't long before I felt him clench up and I could feel his orgasm hit me on the inside. It was a very interesting feeling, as it was the first time anyone had cum in my ass before.

When he pulled his cock out of my ass, 'C' turned to him and said, "OK - now you have received your gift, so clean up after yourself and leave. You may sleep in our room on the floor by the bed. I'll go to bed when I am ready and we can talk in the morning about how the rest of the weekend will go."

What I didn't realize was that by 'clean up' 'C' was commanding him to lick up his cum from my ass and leave me clean as well. It took a few minutes for him to bath my asshole and lick up all of his cum, but he did so dutifully and then walked away, presumably to his room.

I was still hard, missing the fullness of the various toys in my ass, and still watching my wife gradually get closer and closer to orgasm at the lips of another woman. I was longing to be involved. The room smelled of sex and I could tell from her breathing that Gwyneth was getting close. I could only hope that once she had her orgasm, she would allow me release from my bindings and maybe I could get some food and go to bed. I was deep in thought when I heard the gasp that announced my wife's orgasm. Gwyneth gripped the head of 'C' and pulled her into her writhing lap, making her struggle for air as she continued to lick and suck my wife's juicy cunt. 'C's face was covered in juices when she finally lifted up her head, and she took moment to look back at me with a gloating look coming through my wife's cream.

I think that 'C' may have thought there would be some reciprocation, or that the playtime might carry on for a while, but as soon as Gwyneth recovered she gave 'C' a final playful smack with the crop and then came to me to release me from all of my restraints. My mouth felt amazing as the ball gag was taken away, and as I pulled all of my limbs and stretched myself out prior to standing, I couldn't help but sigh in a strange form of ecstasy at my freedom. Once I was able to stand up, I was wobbly in my heels, and still hard as a rock. Gwyneth kissed me on the cheek and promptly let me back to our room, leaving 'C' covered in pussy juice and getting no attention at all from it's source.

We went back to our room, me guided and supported a little by my mostly naked wife, and we didn't say a thing until we were in private with the doors closed. Once we were fully alone, Gwyneth kissed me gently and lovingly, and offered me a nightie to put on. She told me that there was a meal for me in the kitchen, and that she was very happy with me for being so cooperative with her plans, and for not arguing or fighting against being fucked so unexpectedly. She told me that 'X' had been feeling hard done by knowing about the affair, and knowing that he was unable to genuinely satisfy his wife anymore. Gwyn asked me if 'X' was any good at fucking, and I answered honestly that I received no pleasure from being fucked by him. Gwyneth is a much better lover, no matter what the activity, and I'd much rather be fucked by her with a strapon than have 'X' behind me.

Gwyneth and I both dressed in the nightwear that we had been wearing in the morning, and I relaxed a little and took off my shoes. Gwyneth led me to the kitchen to eat. 'V' had prepared a fantastic meal, and I was famished, so I sat and ate fairly quickly and enjoyed a glass of wine, with Gwyn sitting beside me taking care of me. A couple of the others came by to get a little snack, and I smiled quietly at all of them, admiring outfits and satisfied looks on their faces. They smiled at us but left us alone as we were looking very focussed on food.

Once we had finished eating and drinking, we returned to the room for the night. I wasn't up for much conversation at that point, but I assumed we would talk in the morning. We curled up next to each other in our matching sleepwear and were both asleep in no time. I dreamed through the night about what had happened today, and of what might come tomorrow. I fell asleep still aroused, but thinking about my Queen, and what might happen with 'A' the following day.

Part 2 coming soon...