All Comments on 'Sharing David's Wife'

by ladyphoenix

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
bear2readbear2readalmost 17 years ago
Simply Hot

This is one of the few "Loving" Wives stories that I felt captured the definition. Husband in complete agreement to share his wife with a lifelong friend. It is hugely erotic, sensual and oh so hot. Where is the next chapter? Please, give us more.

Many FeathersMany Feathersabout 14 years ago
Oh yes...

And I'd enjoying hearing how the boys did enjoy doing that with her too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Very, very exciting!

This was one hot! I definitely loved this writer! My wife and I have agreed to try this one day but the right man has not been found. I hope it goes this way for us. I did share my a woman in the past but it was not as hot as this story! Wow! Kadie, let me in!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Make it better

Will she take both cocks in her pussy together?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Perversion at its worst !

This feeble-minded and inept attempt at writing is a travesty of literary achievement !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Well Done. And if the trolls don't like it, why are they reading it?

You did very well. This was a great story of three people who love each other.

And I feel very sorry for the ignorant trolls who can't get past their narrow perceptions. By the way, what type of site are you on, anyway?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
(VERY HOT AND INTIMATE!)

I think I prefer intimacy described best when it comes from a woman. I believe women can describe the thoughts and sensations of a woman's passion much better that a man, though men, or at least myself, may spend far more hours than she, trying to get in touch and understand the emotions and sensations only a woman feels. It never occurred to me that a tongue was just the right length to stimulate a woman's G-spot. My lover is in for something new, from me anyway, when she finishes her business trip and joins me at our wilderness retreat in three days...

oldmasteroldmasteralmost 9 years ago
Top story

Erotic fiction writing doesn't come much better than this! Needed a cold shower by the end of it, I'm happy to report.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Desire

It is obvious that this is fiction but it does a nice job of highighting the raw desire and thrill that a couple can enjoy when the wife goes hot. If you are a wife and like to imagine having sex with a guy that makes you wet, talk to your husband about sex fantasies. Ask about his and let him feel safe in telling you his fantasies. Then bring up your fantasy of going hot with some guy. If your husband get's hard when you talk about your fantasy then bring it up more often. In a short time he will want to make the fantasy become reality. And once you have a taste of being a hot wife you will want lots of lovers and your husband will want you to have intense sex with them all. Stories like this tap into a natural desire that woman have to fuck lots of guys and still have the security and home life that comes with a good marriage.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

This story does a nice job of highlighting the stupidity and idiocy that ensues when the wife goes whore. The husband immediately becomes her cuck, and they both become subhuman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved It

Please continue on with the story. They could share her even more. She spends 3 nights with one man and 4 with the other; then rotate. A commitment ceremony, where Paul takes her as a second husband, and David gives the bride away, would be hot. She could wear Paul's engagement and wedding rings on her right ring finger. A honeymoon is required of course, which she tells David about when they get back. Then comes the ovulation week when both husbands seed her and create a baby bump.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A weak and foolish man is married to a selfish, manipulative slut. Who cares what the fuck they do?

BigRichard2910BigRichard2910over 2 years ago

This is easily the BEST description of a MFM threesome I have ever read! When my first wife and I explored our boundaries, your scenario was exactly what I wanted to experience.

PLEASE continue this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

why did you stop? It was so well written; but, you should have taken to the completion of their experience

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written story, can't help thinking the husband is going to end up as the loser, first a friend, then a stranger, then lots of strangers, wife becomes slut, husband loses, if he's happy with it, ok , I would be contacting lawyer and securing my finances as soon as wife mentioned it.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It was perfectly written because it included subtle emotions of joy, doubt, jealousy, lust, fear, and angst. No tropes, memes, or stereotypes were visible in this work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userladyphoenix@ladyphoenix
Rare creature with a head full of fantasy. Feeling reborn 2021. Tell me your fantasy....and if it resonates with me, perhaps I'll put it in a story.