All Comments on 'Sharing Katie Pt. 01'

by takemyhotwife

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Finish Your Story

Don't worry about negative comments.

CrkcpprCrkcpprover 7 years ago
Oh my , how cliché

I think I'm gonna try this ride , you know , the one that the " other side " wears the fuck out !

Oh , let's see , she's just so Hot , looks like a fantastic looking Wedding Crasher actress ! Just oooz's sex appeal where no mere mortal man can resist her ! If she lived near the ocean , ships would crash upon the Rocks just outside here home !

Married to early to just an average Joe , nothing special here at all. Probably about 5'5" tall , receding hairline , proceeding waistline . Well below average endowment . Just cannot do for her what a woman of her genetic makeup calls for. And he knows this , much to his eternal shame.

But , he just cannot possibly survive without her , even if it's only to watch others give her those supercalifragalisticexpealadocius orgasm's that he just cannot give with his 3 1/2 inches.

But he will live the humiliation , because his love for her is simply too deep !

Yeah , I think that's kinda been done here before . About 10,000 times .

No score author. Sorry , just making a point to some who keep screaming " It's been done before " ! They're very Boring folks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
its a sex site you idiots

Please continue with your story.This is a site for L.W.and sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great story very good start don't be discouraged by the haters. It's awesome that the wife is so In tuned with your sexualities . If she wasn't you couldn't be so open with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
LOL

I just get a kick out of the way so many seem to be concerned about the authors feedback. Get a fucking life people. The world doesn't come to an end because of negative feedback.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Boilerplate Cuck

'Nuff sed!

screwherscrewherover 7 years ago

So far a standard story. But sometimes standard does work . Looking forward to the next chapter.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
Welcome to Lit

I read the comments before the story, and now I'm confused. Nothing has happened yet. This isn't even much of a first chapter, as it didn't end with a cliffhanger. The narrator heard a story about a husband sharing his wife and it turned him on. That's the entire story so far. You'd think there would be more to it, given all the outrage.

Where's the "1* fag cuck shit" guy? Where's the "-2 because" guy? They'll be along shortly, I assume.

You probably came to this site expecting that it would be the logical place to share the story of your erotic adventure. It is. But unless this story ends with a painful divorce or a pool of blood surrounding the body of poor Katie, the readers of LW will hate you for sharing this story.

One favor: can we all please agree to never use the phrase "curves in all the right places" ever again? Thanks.

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowover 7 years ago
5 and following

formulaic

getting oral is formulaic too

can wait until there is more!

have you read my comments on other cuck stories....?

the genre actually has rich diversity

cant wait until we see what direction you take it

1jbm1jbmover 7 years ago
Hot story

Love the beginning and look forward to more chapters

Thanks

Joe

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
"Sharing is worse than cheating"

So...having the full consent of your spouse is worse than going behind their back? What a warped and twisted world you live in, anony! Let me guess: you're single?

gordo12gordo12over 7 years ago
Not much

Nothing here to rate. Your story including title and "to be continued" constitutes 1500 words. A full page at lit is around 35-3700 words. You should have at least 2-3 pages to make a story interesting.

As a (wannabe) author you should be asking yourself what's here to make them come back. The answer so far is nothing! It's an over used plot. The coming action (story) is obvious even now. The only thing left is the quality of the sex scenes and the "consequences" of his actions/fetish.

You really need to start with more.

0*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This isn't a story

This isn't a story. It's maybe the first couple pages of a story. I like the set up, although you could have written out the conversation with Jon and shown us the effect it had on the husband. Like the other person, I didn't rate this because it's not a story. It's the tease for a story. I'd like to read that story, so please write it all and don't post it a page at a time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Do they have a "Stupidest Characters" contest?

C'mon, these people are brain dead. His best friend, the guy he clicks with, is an asshole pussy hound jock? And he befriends, maybe even respects, this guy? And he's going to let this guy around his wife?

Just too stupid. Please, stop embarrassing yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really a stupid story.

These are really unlikable characters, flush this ditty down the toilet and try again.

budericabudericaover 7 years ago
It's a good start, but...

It's extremely short. Nothing wrong with breaking a story up into parts (done it myself) but you want a complete story for each. Different parts should be their continuation into the next, not breaking up the same story. It's a hot start but you're leaving way too early. Complete your story in the next part, then move on if there are follow-up events. BTW, there are some real assholes that will slam your story in the Loving Wives category. Ignore them. They're in the minority of readers in this section.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
agree

Budericas comments are spot on .. hone your craft , good but brief start , ignore the assholes here who if they find such stories problematic , can simply avoid Loving Wives

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice start but,...

Don't think I'll read this storyline further; just not my "cup of tea".

These are always nice to start out; all the innocence and all. But, some nagging doubt always raises it's head in a person/character and eventually comes true: She finds & ends up with someone who is more capable of pleasing her. - I've known a few couples who lived that lifestyle; someone always ended up w/heartache if not a completely broken person. Can of worms better left unopen in most cases. One night flings turn into weekends away before you know it all their stuff has been moved out...

And, the poor sought no longer has a loving spouse.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
Where this story went down...

Where this story went down...When he told that he was "pretty good friends with a guy named Jon from work that was basically an asshole!" What kind of man can be friend of an asshole? another asshole! "Tell me who is your friend and I'll tell who you are"...We all know where this story is going! No novelty in it...An overused and abused plot...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another chuck writer, pathetic

This character is going to end his marriage. To a scumbag friend. Nice writing!

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 7 years ago
It begins

Great guy to want to share his wife. Hope he can handle it Xoxoxox Annette

MyHotSlutWifeMyHotSlutWifeover 7 years ago
I love where this story is going!

As a man who enjoys sharing my wife this is a subject I know a lot about. Just tell your story and don't worry about the anonymous loser comments. I just don't understand why they "read" Loving Wives story's they hate. I guess they are just losers who still live in their mothers basement.

I can't wait to read more about Katie and how you share her.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 7 years ago
Wife Sharing

I share my tools. I share my books. I share my golf clubs. When they are returned they never feel the same. Why would it be different if I shared my wife?

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
@ twentyseven

Because a wife is just another object you own, amiright?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

First she should've been really pissed and he should be say it's just hot fantasy fun. He obviously is gonna let his dick friend fuck her which is always a bad idea. Fucking others is not my thing but why do it local in a small town with someone you know. Why for the life of me if your gonna risk your marriage do you let your childhood sweetheart/wife fuck others but you don't. If your risking the marriage both should participate. A friend did this , they both did with others but he watched his wife get picked up by 2 black guy on vacation and get fucked for three hours . They took viagra and lasted a long time. The breaking point for him to not want to do this again was when they had her flat down on her belly pulling her head up by the hair and fucked her ass savagely. They were really talking down to her while they did it and were really putting hubby down also , they were laughing and high five if each other as she moaned screamed and begged. When they were done and talking it was all just fun sex talk and they didn't mean anything by it but even so while they talked and got reassured to leave he told the wife to crawl over to him and blow him which she obeyed. After that he couldn't get past her fucking others anymore but she still wanted to . He said they were young and really aggressive. They had her licking their assholes coming on her face and hard slapping her face with there dicks. They even spit on her a few times. Needless to say the marriage fell apart. Once you open that door you never know how one is gonna love or hate it and it will be to late to take it back

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 7 years ago
Swingerjoe

Jackpot! Thank God somebody gets it.

OOAAOOAAover 7 years ago
AMAZING story!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!!!

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
You share your golf clubs, TwentySeven?

Wives are easily replaced if they are returned damaged. It happens every day in Loving Wives. But you can't be serious about the golf clubs.

Lue

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 7 years ago
Luedon

Well spotted. I was exaggerating for the purpose of emphasis.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiotic cuck crap!!! MINUS 5*!!!

Only your pervert fantasy is bigger than that crap!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good beginning! Please finish!

I really like this story. Realistic dialog, the beginnings of inner conflict, all good. Too bad you had to run into all the asshole lurkers on this site who start bombing and crapping on any LW stories that actually fulfill the Loving Wives mandate: "Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more."

It is obvious to everyone that isn't a moron, that anyone who reads these stories is turned on by them. There isn't any other reason to read them! I don't read Gay Male, Erotic Horror, NonConsent/Reluctance, or any other category that doesn't interest me, because they simply don't turn me on!

The only reason the ass-wipes of LW read and trash these stories is that they are turned on, and hate themselves for it.

No. Other. Reason.

They don't have the courage to be honest and face themselves and their urges. The read and wank, and once they have gotten off, they loath themselves, and rage. They can't blame themselves, (they are cowards after all), so they take out their self-hatred on the story and the author. It's his fault after all; he did tempt them, right? So he should suffer. Wimpy cuck shit! Loser for sharing your wife! Wives are like golf clubs! Blah, blah, blah.

If you didn't crave it like a heroin addict, you wouldn't read it, would you?

No one believes that you have the high moral standards you claim to have in your comments. No one! We all know you wallow in the very thing you pretend to hate.

We all know that what you really hate, is yourselves. And, with good reason; it's because you're despicable.

Not because you like this, but because you can't look in the mirror and admit it.

TXcreampieeaterTXcreampieeaterabout 7 years ago
Temptation will prevail

From my own experience, at the rate they are talking about her being with another man, it will happen. The thought will keep him wanting to see it become reality. And I am sure he will have mixed feelings for the first few times. She says she will do it f0r him. Sure she does, So long as he feels she is doing it for him he will keep bringing the idea up. If she is anything like my last girlfriend, she will become accustom to the freedom and pleasure of experiencing a variety of cocks. My gf learned what buttons to push so that the freedom she likes will go on no matter what. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nothing new. Same old lame and stupid slut and cuck tale

What must be mentally wrong with these writers. Get their jollies turning wives into whores and emasculating men to be nothing more than perverted and pathetic cucks. Ridiculous

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous