Slave to Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pleasure. That word alone couldn't explain away what Eko experienced at the hands and mouth of his new Master, his lover. Pleasure is too tame a word. Bliss, Ecstasy, Rapture, none of those words even mastered the pure sensation that swirled through the boys body. Embarrassment forgotten his free hand came down to rake over Daman's thigh and then up to cup the back of his head, pulling him closer, urging him to drink deeper. With each pull of Daman's mouth, each sweet taste of the young ones blood on his tongue, Eko felt waves crashing down his body. He'd never felt anything like this, not once not ever. He wanted this always, he wanted this every day, this was something he could fast become addicted too. DAMAN was something he could fast become addicted too. Oh gods no! To love slavery? NO! It couldn't happen.

Daman wouldn't, no he couldn't hurt this little bird within his arms. And as he shuddered and moaned out his release, Daman found his arms curling about Eko as he held him close and drank slow sensual sips that he knew would send little lapping waves of intense and sweet pleasure coursing through his body. The bite wouldn't allow the orgasm to end, it fed the pleasure and forced him to continube to writhe long after he normally would have found completion, but Daman had that in mind, that's what he wanted, so when he finally did draw away Eko gave a soft helpless mew and collapsed helplessly against Daman's chest, exhausted and spent.

Silence. Blessed silence met the next few moments, and neither of them cared to break that precious peace that settled over both young and old man for those few moments. Moments when Eko was too spent and relaxed to move. But all things come to an end, and after a moment he mewed, moaned softly and turned his body into the warm embrace of the man holding him. The spanking is forgotten for that moment, the fear and pain and anxiety, and even humiliation and embarrassment for the moment is put on hold. For now, there is only the warmth as Daman curled his arms around the young man, held him through this newness, and then ... in that gentle caressing hold, Eko knew nothing more as the sweet depths of sleep slid up to draw him down into the dark abyss of nothingness.

I might be in trouble this time, he thought to himself silently, content to let his sweet slave doze while he watched on, feeling a strange sense of longing in his heart that he hadn't felt for centuries...

As always, thank you for taking the time to read one of my stories! This story will come in installments, hopefully at least one each month. Keep you're eye out for the next chapter, or send me feedback with a request to be put on my list for my future releases. If you enjoyed the story, don't forget to vote!!