Snow White

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,504 Followers

Doc took it upon himself to come over and kneel on the bed next to all three, Snow immediately taking hold of Doc's rather thick, though somewhat shorter fat cock, licking and tickling the head of it as Tom finally placed the spear-pointed head of his prick at her tiny puckered opening and began teasing her with it. Snow felt the press, then felt him begin to gently ease inside her. All the while, Steve's cock throbbing excitedly, hotly inside her equally slick cunt.

Pete continued to enjoy the feel of Snow's near perfect breasts. The softness and fullness of them as he stood next to the bed fondling and playing with her aroused, well extended nipples. Hearing the delight of her soft moans as he did so, a cock now firmly inside her pussy, another now lancing her ass, and with Snow now mouthing yet another stiff dick, it was an erotic sight beyond any that he...or anyone else for that matter had ever seen before.

Greg soon joined Doc on the bed standing beside him, which allowed Snow the opportunity to play with them both, switching back and forth while sucking the two of them, at times doing so simultaneously. The feel and pleasure of having two pricks inside her mouth, side by side merely enhanced the stimulation and erotic sensuality of the moment.

"Fuck that feels good!" Greg groaned appreciatively, just as Doc was doing. Pete leaned over taking one of Snow's nipples in his mouth sucking it, Bashful Brad now joining him, though his hands began caressing Snow's back, running down towards her ass which Tom continued to thrust in and out of, just as Steve continued doing below to her cunt. Reaching beneath them, he quickly found Snow's extended hard clit and began tickling it with the tips of his fingers, causing her to release the two pricks she'd been lavishing with her mouth in order to moan audibly at the additional unexpected stimulation.

Snow was only moments away from the first of many orgasms that she knew she'd be having, wanting desperately to feel the surging release of cocks within her as she did so. Knowing full well the impact of hearing decadent, dirty talk that very often triggered a man's climax, Snow began urging them on, hoping to soon feel them doing so as she herself climaxed.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck me Tom, fuck my ass. Can you feel Steve's prick sliding in and out of me against yours? Can you feel his hot swollen prick fucking my cunt?"

Tom groaned deeply, already fighting the urge to spill his seed inside that tight hot ass, sensing it, sensing his struggle she continued.

"That's it baby, go on...shoot it. Fill my tight slick ass with your sperm. I want to feel it shooting inside me, bathing my insides," she urged him further. But it was Steve's prick that gave it up first, hearing her words, her dirty sounding, lust filled wants.

"Oh fuck! Fuck!" he cried out lurching beneath her, driving upwards as he came, his back arching, his long, low deep groan of pleasured release as his prick began spewing torrents of spurting hot cream deep inside the cavern of her slick wet pussy.

That of course now triggered Tom's climax, as well as her own. Feeling Steve's still throbbing prick deep inside her, she now felt Tom's as he too drove even more deeply inside her than he had been, holding himself stationary for a moment as the first jettison of his spunk leapt from the head of his cock.

"Yes! Yes! Squirt it baby, squirt it! Fill my ass with your nasty hot fuck juice!"

Snow had gone over the edge herself. Brad continuing to twiddle her clit with his fingers, Pete's tongue, lips and mouth firmly sucking her tits as Doc and Greg both continued rubbing their own leaking members against her face, running them over her mouth, nose and chin as she cried out deliriously with the intensity of her own pleasures.

Weak in the knees now, Tom pulled out collapsing on the end of the bed. The moment he did, Snow rolled off Steve, redirecting Greg and Doc now to lie down in his place, still panting heavily from her so recent spending.

"What? What do you want us to do?" Greg asked curiously, anxiously, and excitedly all at once.

With some additional coaxing on her part, Snow finally managed to get the two men to move much closer together. Somewhat hesitant at first to do so, she soon had the two of them balls to balls.

"Now, hold yourselves together just like that," she actually demanded. "And don't move, just stay right there!"

Everyone watched curiously as Snow moved over to squat herself down over the two, side-by-side, rock hard cocks.

"She's not serious, is she?" Brad said looking on in surprise, though he continued to stroke his massive prick, using both hands as he stood there looking on.

"Apparently, she is!" Pete replied appreciatively, looking on as Snow now reached down holding onto both men's prick's simultaneously.

"Come over here and help to support me," she told Pete and Steve as they immediately did so. Snow struggled for several moment's, the tightness of the two men as she finally managed to slip herself over the heads of both was astounding.

"Holy fucking shit!" Greg cried out with the near overwhelming sensation of it. He and Mike both feeling her sweet, slick yet incredibly tight cunt slowly stretching, slowly engulfing, and slowly easing downwards over the length of their side-by-side pricks.

In addition to that, the spunk which had filled her earlier was now being forced out of her pussy, running in white sticky rivulets of cream coating the two men's cocks as she began to slowly ease herself up and down over the two of them.

"Someone, come feed me your prick!" She now demanded, the lust filling her head, the desires of her heart now wanton and more wicked than any she had ever known before. "Come on Bashful, feed me that enormous hard prick of yours again!"

Pete could only stare in curious wonder as Brad quickly joined them on the bed. His cock swollen beyond proportionate belief as Snow struggled with it, nearly as much as she had in struggling with the two cocks that now impaled her slick pussy. The knob of Brad's prick purple, looking much like a small plumb as she sucked it, finally managing to just suck in the big fat head into her mouth. For a moment, it reminded Pete of a bridge, spanning between two structures, the length of it enormous, as Snow reached up holding onto it, now stroking it as she continued sucking. So thick in its girth, she partially gagged on it while attempting to do so, her drools of saliva pouring freely from her mouth leaving long streamers of her spit still attached to it as she bobbed her head up and down around his massive thick angry looking phallus.

"Fuck that's hot looking!" Tom finally said moving back over having partially recovered now. He stood, once again fisting his prick which had again began to harden. He soon began moving it back and forth against Snow's breasts, taunting and teasing her nipples with it, once again making her groan with pleasure around Brad's monstrously sized dick.

"Fuck man, I'm not going to last much longer!" Greg warned everyone.

"Then don't!" Snow said turning towards him, looking down at the twin pricks still sluicing in and out of her sloppy went cunt. "Go ahead, shoot it, squirt it inside me!" she urged him then, feeling the swell of Doc's prick as she said it, the look in his eyes telling her as she did so that he too was only moment's away now.

"You too Doc," she grinned seeing that. "Go ahead baby, spurt that hot fuck juice inside my pussy, let me feel it, let me feel and hear you cumming!"

"Oh fuck!" Doc wailed at that precise moment. He felt his own liquid release suddenly surge up the length of his shaft, just as Greg's likewise began doing. The two cocks simultaneously releasing, squirting, spurting, filling her pussy with more cream than she could possibly contain. It backwashed out of her cunt with each thrust downwards, the squishy sounding splurge of their spunk now overflowing, cunt farts forcing it to spray outwards in nearly every direction, again triggering a second, even more intensified orgasmic release for herself.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Snow cried out deliriously, watching it, feeling it, seeing the thick rivers of white sticky cum juice not only pouring out of her now, soaking the two pricks still almost magically held inside her, but likewise shooting, spraying a second time as she mashed herself downwards with a wet slick plopping sound every time that she did.

She'd returned back to Brad's cock, the expression on his face evident, holding his dick like a fireman with his hose. She knew instantaneously what was about to happen, once again wrapping her mouth over the end of his enormous organ just as the first fiery squirt from his hose began filling her mouth.

Snow nearly drowned with the enormity of it, drinking down as much as she could, finally forced to give it up and allowing the excess to merely dribbled down and out of the corners of her mouth. It fell with great splats against her breasts, dripping wickedly upon her nipples, covering each as she continued milking, pumping out the last final vestiges of Brad's incredibly rich copious spurtings.

Finally extricating herself from the two cocks inside her, Snow stood, a flood of cum now running down the inside of both legs. Capturing it with her hands and fingers, she swiped up as much of it as she could.

"Spread my lips, my pussy," she demanded of Tom, which he then did, watching as he held it open, as Snow now smeared the sticky mess back against herself. She coated her swollen pink lips with their essence, now tickling and bathing her hard little knot with it, fingering her swollen bead, uninhibitedly pleasuring herself once again to yet another quick release. The pleasure of which, as her pussy throbbed and contracted, forcing even more of the remaining cream still held inside her to pour forth.

At the moment, Snow knew that Pete was the only one who had not yet shot his wad. She'd been purposely saving him for last. She had early on picked up his fascination for her breasts as he'd purposely played with them every chance that he got, reaching down, thumbing or tweaking her nipples, enhancing her pleasures as she wildly fucked, servicing the others.

"And now..." she grinned smiling at him. "I'm willing to bet, you've got a great big load that you'd love shooting off between my tits...wouldn't you?" she asked grinning hotly.

"Oh fuck...yes!" Pete hissed through clench teeth, barely able to keep himself from cumming just at hearing that.

"Well come on then baby, here they are, all nice and slick for you to fuck!" she urged him, pressing her magnificent breasts together for him, soon surrounding his hard stiff erection as she knelt before him surrounding his dick with all that sweet soft titty flesh.

Pete nearly fell over from the sheer pleasure of it as she began stroking his dick up and down with her breasts. The fact she was slick with the drippings of Brad's spending didn't bother him in the least, the wicked decadence of it, merely enhancing the spectacle as everyone else now stood there looking on, almost cheering as they did so.

"Oh yeah Pete, yeah! Fuck those titties, fuck those beautiful soft firm titties!" His friends urged him.

But it wasn't necessary, he did. And as he fucked them, Snow simultaneously held her breasts, working them up and down his shaft in unison with his thrusts, somehow intensifying the pleasure until he too finally felt the first beginning tickles of his release. He somehow managed to open his eyes against the pleasure, saw the head of his prick suddenly swell, ballooning to even greater size.

"Oh fuck! I'm gonna cum! Gonna shoot!" he warned her, though she was already aware that he was, waiting for it now, looking down at the swelling head of his dick as the tiny eye widened expectantly, already the bubbling of white beginning to emerge from his prick tip.

"Shoot it! Shoot it! Spray me!" she screamed out jack hammering his cock with her tits.

In the next instant, he was.

Still amazed with the copious discharge, which had emerged from Brad's dick, it was nothing in comparison from the one that now leapt from the head of Pete's. The first full rope of spunk easily reaching, and then clearing Snow's shoulder, still connected, before finally severing itself from the tip, followed only moment's by another, even longer, more forceful spurt, which Snow redirected as it splashed heavily against her chin, her throat and finally her breasts themselves.

"Oh my God!" Pete cried out in abject surprise. Never before in his entire life had he felt such wonder, such exquisite unbridled pleasure such as this. Releasing him, Snow quickly surrounded the head of his prick with her mouth, now capturing, swallowing, and drinking the remaining squirts from his cock, each one still massively produced, causing her to again gag on the enormity of them. Swallowing as much as she could, as quickly as she could, even then it was still too much and Snow allowed the balance of it to again drool from the sides of her mouth, once again falling down to drip decadently upon her breasts. As it did, she began caressing her own tits, smearing the essence of his spending around them, massaging and again pleasuring her own nipples with his hot sticky sperm.

When at last Pete felt like he would faint from the sheer physical pleasure, he too collapsed back onto the bed. He laughed, looking up at the expression on his friends somewhat startled faces, though they all stood, once again hard stiff cock in hands looking at him.

"Never seen anything like that before in my life!" Tom stated in obvious wonder and surprise, along with everyone else.

"You ever see anyone ever squirt like that before?" Greg likewise stated looking at Snow who was now covered thickly in more cum than anyone had ever seen before. It clung to her like a napkin, both breasts drenched, drippings still clinging to her chin and shoulders, criss-crossing nearly her entire body as she sat there licking it from her lips, still playing with the white cream that she now used to completely and entirely coat her upper body with.

"I do hope we're not done here," she said looking at the six renewed hard cocks. "Because I've always fantasized about taking a cum bath," she grinned hopefully.

"And that wasn't?" Bashful Brad said looking at her in disbelief.

**

After taking a bit of a breather and some refreshment, everyone returned with Snow back into the main room of the cabin once again nearer the fire. She stood tossing several large throw pillows down onto the floor, and then positioned herself upon them, looking up at the seven men she'd now directed to stand in a circle around her.

"I love watching a man pleasuring himself," she told them all. "And now...I get to watch seven of them doing it, at once!"

They all were indeed doing just that. Seven hard cocks once again, each differently shaped, sized, swollen. Each one curiously unique, but equally firm and wanting.

"Yes! Yes!" Snow urged them, all the while holding her own pussy open with her fingers, toying with herself as she watched them from below. The interesting view as she lay there below them looking up, seven stiff hard phalluses, balls freely swinging to and fro as they each stood jacking themselves off. "And don't hold back, whenever you want to, wherever you want to...just cum. Cum on me, bathe me, squirt on me wherever the fuck that you'd like to!" She told them all.

It was uniquely interesting from Snow's perspective in another way as well. Each man stroking, pleasuring himself so differently from the others as she lay there looking up, watching each. Steve, preferring the slow methodical pumping of his shaft with one hand, back and forth, up and down. Greg, a more rapid motion, though she noticed as he did so, frequent pauses in between, three, four quick jack-hammering strokes, another pause followed by five or six more.

Snow allowed her eyes to wander, taking and spending moments with each. Her hands, fingers, busily touching herself, probing, sometimes merely finger-fucking herself, listening to the sounds of her own wet succulent pussy. Doc, the way he palmed the tip of his prick, not really stroking it, but thumbing the head back and forth while simultaneously cupping his balls. Tom, fisting his, fucking his own hand, spitting on it in order to create a nice wet slick passage so that he could. And then Brad of course, two fisting himself, hand over hand actually, stroking downwards, one hand over the other back and forth, the head of his dick once again swelling into the size of a large plumb.

Snow smiled appreciatively at Pete, watching him as he too pleasured himself uniquely, quick rapid slaps of his hands against his prick, beating it sometimes wildly from side to side, the sounds of his flesh being slapped, increasing and intensifying the pleasure that her own sweet fingers brought to herself.

And then Chris, who stood merely pinching the tip of his, pulling it, stretching it, encircling just the head as he rapidly jerked off just the mere tip of his swollen hard prick head.

One by one, they soon began reaching their pleasures, just as she was. The beginning of her own sweet climax hovering on the edge, waiting expectantly to release upon the feel of the first landing spurts against her body.

"Oh fuck...fuck, here it comes!" Tom said, the first to announce, nearer her cunt, thus pointing it there. They all watched as his streamer flew, connecting precisely against her lips, causing her to squeal out in delightful response. Tom continued pumping himself off against her, now triggering yet another as Doc aimed his own powerful liquid spurt against her left breast, quickly coating it just as Brad now began doing to her left one. In seconds, each tit was thickly coated in large fat pools of cream that began running off her breasts, down her sides to drip thickly upon the floor beneath her.

Chris claimed her feet, his fetish suddenly manifesting itself as he knelt down, his prick launching itself against her toes, and between them. Snow giggled wildly, the unexpected sensation of it further heightening her pleasure even more. The warmth of his cream now clinging between her toes as he continued spurting off against them.

"More! More!" Snow cried out, as Greg finally standing above her began to spill his own seed, directing it against her face, aiming desperately for her mouth, much of which made it. Though she didn't mind at all the near misses, which splashed against the side of her cheek, or even those, which now landed, blending immediately within the stark whiteness of her hair.

Steve simply began covering Snow from head to toe, just as Pete himself began doing. Each standing on either side of her, watching their lines of cum criss-crossing mid air against one another, back and forth as though icing and decorating a cake. Though Pete didn't quite match his previous performance, it was nevertheless nearly as fascinating to watch as he continued to shower her with his spunk long after everyone else had finished.

Snow truly was now covered in snow, lots and lots of newly dumped cum snow. The cum blizzard upon her had been all that and more, something she had always wanted to experience. The sight of so many sweet different cocks erupting against her, the waves of orgasmic bliss she'd felt while watching each one, soon robbing her of all reason, all sanity. She could only lay there, the feel of so much cream clinging to her body, or running to pool in places that felt deliciously wicked as she sought them out with her fingers, scooping them up to either taste, or apply elsewhere upon her body.

**

All night long, they fucked, played, sometimes in twos or threes, taking frequent breaks in between, until all had been satiated beyond capability or reason. Even as the sun came up, the first tendrils of it reaching through the window, Snow felt Pete's prick just then softening, slipping out of the tight grasp of her ass with a pleasured "plop", the feel of his semen trickling out of her tight little asshole as it did.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,504 Followers