Snow White

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,489 Followers

"Fuck, we need to be leaving soon," someone announced sadly. "Before we can't," he then added as the fear of the next incoming storm already began threatening the horizon.

They soon after dressed, saying their good-byes as Snow stood at the door, greeting each one before they left, giving each a passionate lustful kiss as a reminder of what they had all shared and experienced with one another. Pete, the last to leave, his hands automatically coming up to give Snow's breasts one last final caress of good-bye.

"You will be back again next year yes?" she asked.

"Will you?" He said hopefully.

"You know it," she grinned. "Come rain or come sunshine," she told him.

"Or Snow," he winked laughing.

"That goes without saying," she responded back, kissing him, her hand fondling caressing his groin, his hardness once again firming. Reluctantly, Pete parted with her, rejoining his friends outside, each one waiting patiently for him to mount his snow mobile for the ride back.

Snow stood in the doorway watching them as they circled once around in front of her waving smiling, and then whistling a most familiar tune as they turned riding off towards the horizon.

"Hi ho...Hi ho..."

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,489 Followers