All Comments on 'Snowed In Ch. 05'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
HOT

Hot period

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 15 years ago
Reminds me of a saying

The family that plays together.... This turning into one hot story

hulvamulvahulvamulvaalmost 15 years ago
So Hot, So Loveing!

I love the way you write. This family is so full of joy, and caught up in the excitement of discovery. I love the snowed in setting not only as a practical device, but as a metaphorical one too. It's so hot, WET and horny in there you don't want it to end. I can't wait for the next one!

Many thanks!

marklionmarklionalmost 15 years ago
Superhot Chapter!!!

manny

I like how you and mother get it by son early in the morning. Then both father and son that mother in a double sandwich after breakfast. I love out dad was able to talk to his son about sex and his mother. I can hardly wait for the next chapter Manny. Keep up the good work this is a great series

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
Extremely exciting and very erotic

Although my passion tends to lean toward mother and son coupling, the story does bring some very good sister and father sex on-board. I still would like to see mom and son be able to slip off by themselves and have a long sexual connection with each other,where they both understand that they have started something that's going to last for a long time. I still think Brian and Mandy should be together as a couple, intertwined as if married to each other, even after they leave the situation of being snowed in, as they are now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
good series..but include some hot dad/son "bi"

like your series..but for women/moms like myself and others out there who read these stories..nothing is a bigger turn-on than us being a part of hot adult bi stud dad/ muscled jock son bi action..with mom as a main participant..and becoming their cumslut..trust me i know...and love every minute...so hopefully as you continue this series..you will include that scenerio..for us..

Ducky7Ducky7almost 15 years ago
Now that is the way to start your day

Great series, I can see where some of this is going but I know that Many Feathers has some twist coming. I like the old saying "A family that plays together stays together" I don't think it was originally intended this way but it fits. Mom sure knows how to get the juices going. Keep going and thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Awesome

This story just keeps getting hotter. Just when I think it's taken all the turns it can, I read something that is even hotter than before. It's amazing I can read a story like that and literally drip precum......wow, keep it up and me....lol.

Seagull416Seagull416about 14 years ago
Great!

You have an incredible mind! How do you continuely come up with these outstanding, erotic stories? I am a true fan, keep the stories cumming!

Doug

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous