All Comments on 'Something New Ch. 02'

by Feverdreams

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What happened to chapter 1?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

low score for saying chapter 2 .... where is chapter one ?

FeverdreamsFeverdreamsalmost 2 years agoAuthor

sorry for the confusion. I don't know what happened. at one minute chapter 1 was published and the as chapter two published chapter one moved to pending. looks like both are now up. stay tuned looks like the next couple chapters will publish one a day for the next days.

hope you liked chapter 2 nonetheless. the story will pick up soon.

CriosCriosalmost 2 years ago

Seems like your editor deserted you toward the end. Yeah, numbering is all f-ed up.

FeverdreamsFeverdreamsalmost 2 years agoAuthor

the stories do get better and better editing. at this point i was just trying to get the build up past so i could get to the plot that i really wanted. itll be fairly obvious once we get to that point. sit back and enjoy the world building. it is difficult to write through my feverdreams i dictate alot of it.

MatureandkinkyMatureandkinkyalmost 2 years ago

Raw and Arousing! 5 Star !!!

It’s early days, but this could be a series where all of my kinky fantasies cum together under one roof.

Feverdreams, I’m happy for you and your fans that the editing and publishing of chapters in sequence has been sorted.

liarliarsson2liarliarsson2over 1 year ago

Increeeedible. What a blessing, for it to give him all that stamina. Loved the story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFeverdreams@Feverdreams
I'm a closet married sissy. My wife loves pegging me and likes when I dress up for her but doesn't know my sissy fever dreams. Please message me anything. I need the validations! i write fast to get the latest fever dream out of my head so if the idea get jumbled its because ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES