All Comments on 'Something New Ch. 08'

by Feverdreams

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Awesome wish I was in the middle of that

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I know it’s porn, but what stops the protagonist from just “accidentally”dropping that donut to the ground and tossing it away? Why couldn’t he call his wife for private conversation and explain what the in-laws did? It’s one thing to have a fantasy about an orgy and a whole different story to have someone who plans to fuck your and your wife live permanently in your house, and the fact that they’re family only makes matter worse.

Draj9Draj9over 1 year ago

loved this story

Karma1978Karma1978over 1 year ago

Was good but got weird. I understand it's under force but humiliation is another thing I am not into. Why is a living wife humiliating her hubby when he never said he like it wanted that. They could have just set this is hard a foursome or erotic subduction. This making someone eat cum unaware is bad. Who does this, that man is a stranger. And obviously the wife is in on this because the sister-in-law knows a little too much and the fact that she keeps saying that. Oh, she's my step sister. We aren't really sisters then get the hell out my house. This is prime example of too many series being written and the story going from good to bad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFeverdreams@Feverdreams
I'm a closet married sissy. My wife loves pegging me and likes when I dress up for her but doesn't know my sissy fever dreams. Please message me anything. I need the validations! i write fast to get the latest fever dream out of my head so if the idea get jumbled its because ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES