Something's Different About Mary 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan nodded and replied, "Yes Mistress." She looked at Tiffany, "Ever wanted to get back at a bastard?"

Tiffany looked from one to the other confused. While she had not understood what was going on, she saw a side of Susan and Lady Mary both that she had never imagined existed. She looked at Susan a long time, "Who hasn't?" she thought about her ex who had run off with a younger woman and looked at Steve, "Yes I have."

Susan touched Tiffany's arm and said softly, "What Steve did, makes what your ex did seem tame in comparison."

Had Susan not been her best friend and been with her all through her divorce, Tiffany would have not believed her. "What did he do?"

Susan looked at Steve, "Come on, I'll tell you while he showers." She walked over to Steve and said tenderly, "Come with us Candy, you're going to love your new look."

Once they were gone, Mary closed everything and headed up to her room. She smiled with delight when she found her bed had been turned down and the top sheet had been replaced with black latex. She had just turned the light off when the bedroom door opened.

Mary heard soft whispering and then Carol's voice coming from the darkened doorway. "Lady Mary, are you still awake?"

"Come in you two..." Mary replied turning on the light. She looked at the pair standing in the doorway. Sandy was still wearing her school girl outfit while Carol was wearing a pair of ballet boots, the full face hood, and one of the latex straight jackets. She watched Sandy guide Carol in and stop at the foot of the bed. "What was it you wished to see me about?"

Carol's head hung down as she replied, "Lady Mary, I was wrong about you and Sandy. Please, will you punish me and make me yours."

Mary looked from one to the other before replying, "Strip, both of you..." Getting out of the bed she went down to the living room to get the piercing kit and by the time she had returned Carol was nude at the foot of the bed and looking forlorn. Sandy meanwhile was just finishing removing her latex.

Once Sandy stood nude next to her sister, Mary smiled slightly. "I will do more than make you mine." She looked at Sandy, "What would you think about becoming a real Baby Girl like your sister. That would mean you would be unable to make decisions without my strong hand guiding you." Before Sandy could answer, she looked at Carol, "And you Carol, do you want to be forever helpless, a school girl unable to decide what to wear and do unless I tell you?" She looked from one to the other, "That is my price for both of you to become mine."

The sisters looked at each other a long moment before Carol nodded. Looking back at Mary she said, "Yes Lady Mary, for you, we would do anything."

Mary smiled, "I know; I was being polite." She pulled back the covers on the bed and said, "We will start by you each bringing the other pleasure. However, you will not orgasm until I allow it." She stood as they crawled into the bed and assumed a sixty-nine position and began licking and sucking. Laying down next to them she slowly masturbated as she listened and watched.

Suddenly, Mary knew what to do. A part of the program when she had gone through the system came back to her. With a shock she realized that it had set up a door in everyone who went though it for her to change them without them going back through. "Listen to me... my word is law... my voice is your voice..." With those twelve words she opened their minds to additional changes.

"With each lick, each suck, each taste, your mind becomes more dependent on my mind..."

"You find yourself unwilling to make decisions without me..."

"Unable to make any decision without me..."

"Totally dependent on my strong hand..."

"Always excited, always wet, needing pleasure..."

"Needing latex... Needing my guidance... my commands..."

"Your past, the person you were, is gone... never to return..."

"When you orgasm, you will be reborn, nameless and totally dependent..."

Mary felt guilty but at the same time she was excited. Turning Sandy and Carol into her personal Baby Girls had brought her to the edge of an orgasm. "As you lick and drink the others honey, all that I said will become you... Cum now!"

As she ate out her sister, Sandy felt Mary's words fill her and become part of her. The more she licked and sucked, the stronger the feelings of helplessness and need to be controlled filled her. Instead of bothering her, it excited her and brought her closer to the orgasm she needed. When the command hit, her body responded, and her mind was washed clean. She was nameless, licking and drinking the honey from someone she did not know; however, she knew her owner was pleased.

Carol felt weird having oral sex with her sister, on a deep level it was wrong and nasty. However, it excited her more to feel Sandy's tongue licking and sucking her as she did to her. Lady Mary's words filled her and seemed to tell her what she already knew. As the orgasm swept through her mind and body she felt her core, her sense of self slips away like a fleeting dream. Once she cleaned the woman who lay atop of her she smiled contentedly. In a slightly muffled voice she said, "Did a slave please her Mistress?"

Mary smiled, "Yes my slaves pleased me. Now sit up so I can look at you both." Once they sat up she looked at them as her fingers slowly caressed her clit, "Good Baby Girls, both of you..." She looked at each in turn, "I think I will call you, Baby Girl Sandy and Baby Girl Carol." Raising her slick fingers to her lips she licked them and added, "You may pleasure me now with Carol working low and Sandy working higher."

As the pair pounced on her like starving lions, Mary pulled the latex sheet up to her chin. She felt Carol's tongue seek and reach her inner thighs and Sandy's mouth latch on to a nipple. Moaning in pleasure she stroked each head with her hands as they brought her to a quick orgasm. Lifting the sheet she said breathlessly, "Don't stop now..." before covering them again.

Carol felt her owner's scent mixing in with the smell of the latex fill her. Had she been allowed to, she would have swooned in pleasure. However, she forced herself to continue licking and drinking from her owner's flower. Vague memories of a life before flitted through her mind however with each taste, they became like wisps of fog in the darkness. She was a Baby Girl and always would be dependent on the woman she worshiped now. The more she became dependent on her owner the more complete she felt.

Orgasming again, Mary let Carol clean her before letting her come up. Motioning her to her other side and to start suckling Mary smiled contented. She wondered if she could produce milk for her pair of Baby Girls to drink. "Time for your standing orders," she said finally. "At least three times a day, you both will come to me and beg to be allowed to suckle together. Each time you suckle you will close your eyes and feel your mind opening for my commands as you drink." She paused, "The more you suckle, the more you need, the more you need, the greater the pleasure when allowed."

Soft moans of pleasure came from the girls on either side of her as they suckled. That was followed by first one and then the other grinding their hips against her legs. "Good girls..." Her hands moved up to caress the sister's hair as she continued, "I want you to always wear at least five-inch heels except when in the shower, hot tub, or in bed unless commanded. When not in this house, you will wear your latex school girl outfits and attach little bells to your lower rings."

Carol stopped and looked up, "Forgive a Baby Girl Mistress, but she does not have any rings." She felt as if she had failed her owner and the weight of it filled her mind. "She is sorry..."

Mary smiled, "I know pet, I will fix that problem in a few minutes. But first I want you to keep drinking and listening." Once Carol's mouth was once again attached to her breast Mary said, "I like the idea of you two addressing me in third person." She paused before adding, "Always excited, thighs slick with your need. You will be allowed pleasure each other and any of your other sisters and brothers when you wish. However, only I can give you the orgasms you need."

Mary paused and thought about it. It was not fair for these two to always be excited to the point of distraction all the time. "The exception is that you can bring each other to an orgasm twice a day on your own." She smiled and added, "The orgasms will be massive and mind consuming."

Though she was feeling somewhat guilty about making the pair dependent on her, she felt incredibly sexuality excited. "Finally, the more you give up of yourself to me, the more pleasure you feel." She paused and then added, "Cum now!"

Both girls felt their minds explode in a burst of pleasure. Even though their mouths locked on to their owner's breasts kept the noise of their screams to a low level, their bodies thrashed in pleasure. When Sandy came down from the orgasm, she knew she was different. Something that had been there before was not there now. However, it didn't matter to her, all that mattered was her owner and the pleasure she could bestow on her. She looked across at the other Baby Girl and thought about how cute she would be once made up properly in pigtails. Then they would match for their owner.

Mary waiting until they had slowed and said, "Time to pierce you and make you mine forever."

Carol looked up and smiled, "A Baby Girl is already yours forever Mistress."

Mary smiled, "This is true, but I want you both to match, in every way." She looked at Sandy, "Go get an ice cube for your sister to use."

"Sister?"

Mary nodded, "Since you are both Baby Girls, you are sisters now and forever."

Sandy smiled and bent over to kiss Carol, "Hello sis." She got up and hurried out of the room. She returned a minute later holding an ice cube. At her owner's direction she held it against one of her sister's nipples while her other hand caressed her own. After a minute she moved the ice cube to the other nipple.

Mary got the piercing kit and said, "This might sting a bit, so I want you to hold still." She quickly pierced one and then the other nipple before looking at her handy work. Other than Carol's tightly closed eyes, the girl had not moved. "Good girl..." She motioned for Susan to ice down Carol's labia before she added those rings also. "Open your eyes child," she said and took Carol over to a full-length mirror to show her the rings. As Sandy moved up to stand beside her Mary added, "Now you two match..."

Carol felt the stinging sensation coming from her nipples and flower and looked at herself in the mirror. She had to admit, the little rings looked hot on her body. She was marked and loved it. She glanced at Sandy's body and smiled, owner was right, they did match. "A Baby Girl thanks her owner."

Mary looked at the pair and smiled, "You are welcome Baby Girl, both of you are... She glanced at Sandy, "First thing in the morning, you will go buy your sister latex clothing so you match in every way. Only then are you allowed to go to work."

"Yes owner..." Sandy looked down and added, "May a Baby Girl ask what color makeup owner wants her girls to wear?"

Mary thought about her school days, "Call me mistress. Pink, everything in pink. Please see that you both have proper makeup and at least one-inch extensions for your nails also." She looked at Sandy, "Since you are the manager of the store now, you will make sure all the other employees come to me as soon as they arrive at work. Also, Tiffany, the store owner, will instruct you as needed in respect to the store in my place."

Sandy nodded, "A Baby Girl understands."

"Good girls, now let's go to bed." Mary went back to the bed and motioned for each to get on either side of her. Once their mouths were locked onto her breasts, she reached over, turned off the light and wrapped her arms around them.

And now for my disclaimers which were inspired by JimBob44 and acup. Thanks for the inspiration.

Yes, I never met a comma or ellipse I didn't like.

Yes, it jumps around too much.

Yes, it's in the wrong category.

Yes, it's too long.

Yes, it's too short.

Yes, this is stupid shit.

If you want a perfect story go find one written by Mr. Data.

And, yes, I suck.

Go have yourself a warm and fuzzy day.

BTW, you only get to comment on spelling and grammar if you are volunteering to be an editor. Those comments and rants will be deleted, you've been warned.

Don't forget to vote!