All Comments on 'Sophia's World Pt. 01'

by Alice_Nicol

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
SevendafordavealSevendafordavealover 1 year ago

I’m so glad you kicked off with some hetero sex this time. The interplay between Sophia and Andreas is very good, and I like the way he gives as good as he gets. Looking forward to further instalments,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The question really has to asked...your female character, Sophia, from the first sentence when you invented this character the character has spent several years, why is your character married? apparently your character has getting fucked by anything that breathes. Is your character even capable of feeling any emotion? The only thing that gets the character going is getting fucked by someone, anyone, anything, anytime that is not a story and your character is completely unrealistic. But I guess your clients that read your stories love this unemotional walking sex robot. Any port in a storm I guess. Nothing special about a well used crust covered cunt. Thats what your character would be in real life.

MigbirdMigbirdover 1 year ago

You packed so much into 2 Lit pages; so well written. Like how you all but caricature the German setting/characters — almost because so accurate in many ways. The graphically intense sex scene with Andreas so well scripted (as you say tumescent); the story/characters revealed in the sex in well written erotic fiction. Also like how well you mesh humor/wit with the sex — never missing a beat/losing the tension you’ve created. Closing “bitch” line perfect way to end and certainly not a pejorative. This opening to her “world” promises much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very sexy to have her listen in to him having sex with another woman. Good chemistry between the German beefcake and Sophia.

SevendafordavealSevendafordavealover 1 year ago

Lighten up, anonymous poster! If she wasn’t up for it all the time, there’d be no story. There *are* people like this in the world. Just read the papers. People who want to feel more, try to, take one step forward and two back. As for asking why is she married, I reckon I could ask that of more than half the couples I have got to know well. And I’m only counting those who are still together!

HoumafanHoumafanover 1 year ago

I’d have to disagree with Nonnie below. Rather than getting fucked by anything that breathes, Sophia is always (okay, maybe not the Egyptian guy) fucked by really hot men and women. Long may it continue!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous