Sophia's World Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I guess, what with your early afternoon fuck, that you are exhausted now,' said Sophia, taunting him. 'You can leave now if you are unable to get it up again.'

His answer, as might have been predicted with him, was wordless and instantaneous: he threw her on her back and assumed a position where he could poleaxe her with his weapon. Incredibly, with no further manual or oral encouragement, that weapon was growing like Topsy - from handgun to bazooka to howitzer. Sophia closed her eyes as - scarcely two minutes after he had ejaculated inside her mouth - he slid his penis deep inside her vagina. She was in seventh heaven.

She was also keen to ascertain if she could get him to talk while he was, as it were, on the job. She tried winding him up (making derogatory remarks about his penis, of all things, talking about his casual fucks, etc.) but she had to conclude he enjoyed a bit of trash talking without feeling the need to give as good as he was getting. At any rate, after a minute of two of this frankly rather juvenile behaviour, Sophia stopped talking; not, as one might imagine, because she had become bored with the whole business, but because his cock was really hitting the right spots. She tried desperately not to let on that she was getting seriously turned on, but she was losing more and more self-control with every few seconds that passed. Seeing that her attempts to stifle her moans were feeble in the extreme and completely ineffective, she relaxed - as much as his relentless pounding would let her - and let the handbrake off. Soon, the room was filled with her Yesses, her Don't Stops and her Fuck Me Harders.

The role reversal was too good an opportunity for the German to pass up. He deliberately slowed down and made as if to withdraw from her. The response was instantaneous.

'Don't stop! Fuck me harder! Make me come!"

He continued his desultory movement in and out for a few seconds before halting proceedings with his still rampant cock inside her.

Making sure he had her full attention, he said, 'You said you would make me beg.'

'I know. I was joking. Don't think anything of it.'

'Do you know you're a heartless bitch?'

'Oh come on, don't be so dramatic. I know you want me.'

'Do you? Right now I feel like going home and inviting one of my "casual fucks" over.'

'Look, I don't know why you're being so sensitive about this. I was just talking dirty to get you in the mood. You're a big softy at heart, aren't you?'

'Well, at least I have a heart. I would never humiliate someone the way you do.'

Sophia was silent for a minute. This was by no means the first time she had heard such sentiments and she was not a little shaken. She told Andreas he should leave if he felt so strongly about things. While they had been talking, his penis had resumed its normal size and slipped out of her.

'Do you even like me?' he asked, wearing an unaccustomed frown.

'Yes, of course I do,' she said. 'I only just met you today, though. You must remember that.'

'Do you want to have normal sex? No begging, no games, no domination.'

'I'd like that very much,' said Sophia, wondering how things had got to such a pretty pass, but putting aside her reflections by leaning in towards Andreas and sealing the deal with a kiss.

Feeling him hardening again against her stomach, she took his penis in her hand and fingered it gently and rhythmically. She needed to readjust her fingers to accommodate the swiftly changing dimensions. She thought of breaking their kiss, but it was clear that this sign of affection meant a lot to Andreas and Sophia was beginning to feel something for him as well.

When they finally broke the kiss, Andreas told Sophia he had a confession to make: he had been thinking of her when he was with that girl in the afternoon. He had also been sizing her up in the car on the way back from the airport and imagining fucking her on the back seat. Finally, he confessed that he had wanted her from the minute he saw a photo of her in a corporate magazine some months before.

'Do you always lust after married women?' asked Sophia with a smile.

'I didn't know you were married,' was the German's rather earnest response.

'Would it have made a difference?' said Sophia.

'No,' said Andreas simply.

'You're cute,' Sophia said in response, moving herself on top of the younger man.

'Do you like this position?' she inquired.

'Very much.'

He demonstrated his partiality for it by raising his phallus so that she could easily descend onto it. She obliged in one easy motion, groaning as his turbid member spread her open.

'Oh fuck, yes,' she breathed, all trace of mockery or play-acting absent from her voice.

'I want your seed inside me,' she added huskily, as he started to build up momentum.

'You will not have to wait long,' he assured her.

'I can wait a little bit,' answered Sophia, keen to keep him inside her for as long as possible.

Rather than respond, Andreas increased the rate of his pumping, his muscles rippling as he strained every nerve and sinew to please his partner. For now, Sophia was very much the passive partner, content to ride him and shift herself from time to time to intensify the effect of the sensations that were flooding through her. Of one thing she was confident, and that was that he would have no trouble coming for what might be the third or fourth time that day. Being Sophia, she couldn't resist a little teasing to get him over the line.

'Is it better than when you were masturbating about me?'

Andreas made no verbal response but increased once more the pace of his pounding. Pleased with the effect her words were having on him, she ratcheted it up a level.

'Did you boast to you friends that you would have me?'

Again no response beyond a slight repositioning of his body so that he could drive into her with more power. The sweat was now pouring off his brow.

'I'm meeting Didi and his young wife tonight,' Sophia continued, apparently forgetting her commitment to refrain from tormenting her sexual partners.

She waited to see his response before continuing. Once more, his only response was to fuck her even harder.

'Will you drive me to the club? Perhaps you can watch us as we dance and touch each other.'

Sophia could sense that Andreas was right on the edge. All it was left for her to do was to give him a little nudge and watch him tumble into the abyss. Well, not so much watch, as join hands with him and take the leap together.

'If you follow us home, you can stand in the garden and watch us as we lick each other out on the floor. Surely, she will taste your cum.'

An ear-piercing roar indicated that Andreas had passed over the threshold and taken possession of Sophia's inner chamber. As he sank back onto the bed, Sophia took over, riding him as if there was no tomorrow in order to keep him hard for as long as possible. Amongst all her trash talking, she had also neglected her own needs, and those needs were now focused on her need to come. Unwittingly, it was the German who helped push her over the edge, as he finally gave vent to his feelings.

'You are a class one bitch,' he spat out, whether in jest or not Sophia couldn't tell.

And she couldn't care much either way either, as she experienced her first orgasm on German soil.

12