Stepmom Plays Truth or Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Truth or Dare?" I looked at her to see if she was kidding. "Really? Are you serious," I asked shocked that my stepmother wanted to play Truth or Dare? "You want to play Truth or Dare?"

She looked at me as if she had asked me to play chess or checkers.

"Sure, why not," she said? "It's just a game."

Unable to read her face because she had been drinking, I looked at my stepmother to see if she was joking. Not wanting to dissuade her from playing, I didn't want to ruin the fun. I only wished my friends were here with me to witness my stepmother playing Truth or Dare. If they were here, it would be a wild game.

'This is going to be fun,' I thought. 'I can't wait to play.'

In the way that my brother looked at and sexually fantasized over our stepmother and me, I looked at Michelle while sexually fantasizing over her. I imagined her naked. I looked at her while imagining her having sex with me. I wondered what she looked like topless. I wondered what she looked like naked. I wondered what she sounded like when having a sexual orgasm. I wondered what she looked like when cumming.

"I can teach you the rules, mom. They're easy. We take turns and ask the person if they want to tell the truth or to do a dare," I said. "If you say truth, you must answer the question truthfully. If you say dare, you must do the dare," I said. "That's it. That's all there is to the game. It's easy. It's fun and it's a great way to pass the time," I said while hoping to have incestuous, lesbian sex with my busty stepmother.

'I hoped that she didn't change her mind about playing Truth or Dare. In the way that my brother would love to make out with our stepmother while feeling her through her clothes before stripping her naked, I'd love to make out with Michelle while feeling her big, naked breasts,' I thought. 'Just as I'd love to give her multiple, sexual orgasms with my fingers, my mouth, and my tongue, I'd love for her to give me multiple, sexual orgasms with her fingers, her mouth, and her tongue,' I thought.

Michelle nodded her head.

"And what if I said dare but didn't want to do the dare? Is there a penalty for not answering the question truthfully or for not doing the dare," she asked?

I nodded my head.

"Sure, we can make a penalty if you don't do the dare or tell the truth," I said. "Let's see. How about this? If you fail to tell the truth or complete the dare, then, you must do all of our chores for a month," I said.

Michelle nodded her head.

"Well, that would certainly give me the motivation to tell the truth and/or do the dare," she said with a laugh while pausing to take another sip of her wine before asking her next question. "And what if you fail to tell the truth or do the dare, what's your penalty?"

I thought for a minute.

"If I don't tell the truth or do the dare, I must do all of the grocery shopping, the cooking, and the cleanup for a month," I said. "How's that?"

Michelle nodded her head again before asking another question.

"That's fair, Pamela. And what if Christopher fails to tell the truth or fails to do his dare, what's his penalty," she asked winking at her stepson?

I thought for a minute before answering.

"He must do all of the cleaning, the vacuuming, the laundry, the dusting, making everyone's beds, take out the garbage, and mow the lawn for a month," I said.

Michelle smiled while looking at Chris.

"Well, that sounds fair even though I do most of those things now, except for mowing the lawn," she said with a laugh. "I'm sure that the penalty will keep your brother honest and require him to play the game as intended and without him cheating," she said.

# # #

"Who wants to go first," I asked looking from my stepmother to look at my brother?

Chris raised his hand.

"Me. I want to go first," he said waving his hand as if he was in school and knew the answer.

I shrugged, rolled my eyes, and sighed. I had no idea what my brother would say but I knew that it would be something that was sexually perverted. Wishing I was playing Truth or Dare with my friends instead of with my brother, I felt bad that my stepmother had to endure my brother's sexually, perverse questions and dares.

"Okay, go ahead," I said.

Just as I suspected he would, my brother turned to our stepmother.

"Truth or dare?"

Excited about playing the Truth of Dare game, eager to begin playing, Michelle smiled at her stepson while having no idea what to expect and what she was getting herself into.

"Truth," she said smiling while looking from Chris to look at me with eager excitement to be playing the game.

Having heard her friends talking about the Truth or Dare game, she couldn't wait to tell her friends that she played Truth or Dare with her stepdaughter and her stepson. Suddenly, no longer feeling like the morally modest prude that she is, she felt hip and with the times. As if he had been waiting to ask her loaded question, bringing my stepmother back to reality, Chris fired away with his first truth question.

"Have you ever had sex with a woman?"

# # #

Stunned by his inappropriate, sexual question, Michelle nearly choked on her wine. Suddenly, as if guilty of having sex with a woman, she looked embarrassed. After she swallowed the wine that was in her mouth, her mouth fell open and her face turned a bright red. Then, before answering Christopher's question, she made a sour face. Taking her sweet time answering his question, she took another sip of her wine. With her obviously thinking about the question and how she should answer it, her face turned red with embarrassment again with what she was about to confess.

"Have I ever had sex with a woman? What the Hell kind of question is that? How dare you ask me, your stepmother such a personal and sexually, inappropriate question? What's wrong with you," she said giving her stepson a hard, cold stare? "Have I ever had sex with a woman? Is this how the game is played? What the Hell kind of game is this? Lemme ask you this, have you ever had sex with a man? Have you ever sucked a cock or taken a stiff prick up your ass?"

Covering up her guilt by clearly protesting too much, it was obvious that Michelle had sex with a woman. Now, curious that her stepmother had sex with a woman, while wanting to know more of the details, I looked at my stepmother with interest as much as I looked at her with sexual arousal. Truth be known and no secret there, I'd love to have sex with my stepmother. Yet, more importantly, I wondered who was the woman that she had sex.

'Maybe, if she's already had sex with a woman, she'd have sex with me,' I thought. 'How hot would that be to have sex with my stepmother? I'd love to masturbate her pussy while fondling her big tits and sucking her erect nipples.'

While waiting for her to speak, both Chris and I looked at our stepmother with sexual interest.

"You must answer the question Mom or face the penalty," I said while deliberately pressuring her to answer Chris's sexually, inappropriate question.

Michelle sighed out loud.

"I know. I know. Don't rush me. I'm thinking," she said before taking another sip of her wine. "Okay. Once, when I had too much to drink in college, drunk and horny, away from home and homesick, I had sex with my roommate, Audrey," she said. "Our first lesbian, sexual experience, we were both in the same frame of mind."

Giving me that look as if she wanted to have sex with me, she looked from me to look at Christopher to see our reactions to her having had sex with a woman. Clearly, she was so embarrassed having to confess that she did. I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall to watch her eating another woman's pussy.

"Nothing much more stripping one another naked, touching and feeling one another everywhere, and making out," she confessed. "That was the one and only time that I had sex with a woman."

# # #

"My turn," she said not lingering but blowing through her answer without waiting for a response to her confession of having a lesbian affair from her stepdaughter or her stepson.

Ready to give him a truth or dare, she looked at her stepson and smiled.

"Truth or dare," she said.

Chris beamed her a smile.

"Truth," he said.

Something that she was curious to know, she asked her stepson her question.

"Are you a virgin?"

He laughed.

"A virgin? Am I a virgin?" He laughed again. "Seriously? No, I'm not a virgin," he said laughing yet again. "I haven't been a virgin since I was 18-years-old at my senior prom when I had sex with Kelly Ryan, the prom queen, in the backseat of her father's car," he said with a dirty laugh.

Michelle rolled her eyes.

"I guess I walked into that one," she said with a shrug. "With you always walking around with an erection and masturbating every day, multiple times a day, while watching porn in your room, I should have known that you're not a virgin," she said with a nervous, little laugh.

Surprised that she was aware that my brother walked round with an erection and masturbated every day, multiple times a day, while watching porn in his room, I laughed, too. Seemingly, when it came to my brother, my stepmother knew that he was a sexual pervert.

# # #

"My turn," I said looking at my brother while knowing that he'd pick truth instead of picking dare. "Truth or dare?"

He thought for a moment before answering her.

"Truth," he said sitting up straighter in his chair and throwing back his shoulders as if he was unafraid of any question that his sister may ask.

As if she was a police detective interrogating a witness, I stared at my brother while closely watching the involuntary movements of his face to watch if he'd lie or tell the truth.

"Have you ever spied on me dressing or undressing," I asked?

Without even having to answer my question, proving his guilt, I knew that he had spied on me dressing and/or undressing by the guilty look on his face especially after he turned red with embarrassment.

"Yes, I have spied on you but it was a long time ago," he said as if when he spied on her undressing or dressing made a difference.

I looked at my brother with shocked indignation.

"How dare you spy on me? How dare you see me without my clothes? You're such a perverted pig. God, I'm so embarrassed to think that my kid brother saw me in my bra and panties, topless, and/or naked," I said.

I looked at my brother with as much outrage as I looked at him with embarrassment mixed with sexual arousal. No doubt, after he confessed spying on me, my brother had seen me in my underwear, topless, and/or naked. Normally, I'd be embarrassed but with me not having had sex in such a long time, I was as horny as I was sexually aroused that my brother had spied on me and saw me without my clothes.

"How long ago was it when you spied on me?"

He laughed.

"Yesterday," he said with another laugh. "It wasn't my fault. You didn't close your bedroom door all the way," he said as his defense. "While I was kneeling down tying my shoe, I couldn't help but notice you standing topless while brushing your hair in the mirror. I saw your naked breasts," he said with a dirty laugh. "Of course, when I saw that you were topless, I didn't stare. I looked away," he said with a smug, little laugh while clearly lying that he didn't stare but looked away.

His sister looked at him with shocked indignation.

"Bullshit, you didn't stare! Looked away my ass," I said. "Pervert. You saw my naked tits. I can't believe that you saw my naked breasts," I said. "Tying your shoes my ass. Your shoes don't even have laces. All you wear are your ugly, Ugg slippers," I said.

Christopher shrugged while letting out another dirty laugh.

"If you allow me to say so, you have beautiful breasts, so full and so shapely. They hardly sag at all," he said with a dirty laugh.

I looked at my brother as if I wanted to strangle him after I sucked him and fucked him.

"Fuck you," I said.

# # #

"My turn," said Chris.

He looked at his stepmother with lustful horniness.

"Truth or dare," he asked?

She shrugged.

"Dare, since I haven't tried asking for a dare, yet," she said.

Christopher gave his stepmother a sexually seductive smile.

"I dare you to kiss me," he said.

Thinking that he had her over a barrel while forcing her to kiss him, Christopher let out a smug, little laugh.

"Kiss you? Well, that's easy. I can do that," she said.

Michelle got up from her seat, stood, walked over to Chris, and leaned forward. Nothing more than a peck, she kissed her stepson on the lips and returned to her chair.

"No. Not that kind of kiss," he said. "I wanted you to part my lips with your tongue, stick your tongue in my mouth, and passionately, French kiss me."

Michelle made a shocked face.

"What? You expected me to French kiss you," she said rolling her eyes? "You didn't state the kind of kiss that you wanted," she said laughing. "I completed my dare," she said with a shrug while satisfied with herself.

Michelle looked at her stepson with smug indignation. Clearly, by the way that she was staring over at her stepson, she couldn't believe that he wanted her to passionately French kiss him.

# # #

"My turn," she said eager to get even with her stepson. "Truth or dare.

Christopher beamed his stepmother a smile.

"Dare," he said.

Somehow, she knew that he was going to ask for a dare instead of the truth. Michelle smiled at her stepson with revenge for embarrassing her by asking her to passionately French kiss him.

"I dare you to go to my bedroom, open my lingerie drawer, pull out a pair of my panties, and come out to the living room wearing them," she said laughing.

Christopher laughed, too.

"You think that's going to embarrass me," he asked with a smirk? "You think I won't do it? I'll show you," he said.

Little did Michelle know that, whenever she wasn't home while masturbating himself, Christopher had tried on her panties numerous times. After sniffing them, he's even ejaculated a load of cum in her dirty panties before returning them to the laundry hamper. Chris loved his stepmother's panties.

Already knowing which panties to wear, he stood and marched in his stepmother's bedroom. He opened her lingerie drawer and picked out a pair of sheer, white, practically see-through, bikini panties. Having been sexually intimate with all of her panties many times before by holding them, feeling them, and sniffing them while masturbating himself, he loved her sexy panties.

As if she had a panty fetish as big as his panty fetish, she had a huge collection of panties in every color and style. While imagining that he was fingering his stepmother's pussy, he loved touching her panties, feeling her panties, and even sniffing her used panties that he dug out of the laundry basket. He couldn't wait to walk out to the living room while wearing her panties.

He stroked himself to a big and hard erection before squeezing himself into a pair of her panties. Only the panties were so tight and so transparent that they showed the entire shape, length, width, and size of his huge naked cock. He couldn't wait to show his stiff prick to his sister and to his stepmother.

After looking to see what he could see of his naked prick in his stepmother's full-length mirror, he couldn't wait for them both to see his erect prick through his stepmother's panties. Unembarrassed and unashamed but sexually excited, he came out wearing a pair of her bikini panties. Both his MILF of a stepmother and his sexy, big sister stared at what they could see of his erect, nearly naked prick.

"Move your hand away. Let me see," I said to my brother.

Pretending that he was embarrassed, Chris reluctantly moved his hand away to show his sister and his stepmother his bikini, panty clad prick.

"Jesus Chris, you have a big prick. You have the biggest prick that I've ever seen. I had no idea. Eww," I said with a sexy laugh. "You have an erection. That's nasty," I said laughing. "God, you're such a pervert."

Instead of changing back to his clothes, he sat down in his chair and remained wearing his stepmother's see-through panties.

Seemingly unable to help themselves, as if they were hypnotized by his big dick, both my mother and I stared at Christopher's bulging prick as if he was naked. Seemingly, involuntary reactions on our part, we both slid slow tongues across our red, full lips. Obviously, if we had enough wine, we'd be tempted to stroke his cock, suck his cock, and even allow him to cum in our mouths.

Clearly, if we were horny and drunk enough, we'd allow Chris to not only cum in our willing mouths but all over our pretty faces. Seemingly, in the way that we continued staring at what we could see of his naked, erect prick, we'd even allow him to give us cum baths. No doubt, we'd allow him to make love to us and fuck us, too.

# # #

"My turn," I said looking at my brother.

Asking him the inevitable and obvious question, I smiled with what I was about to ask him while knowing that he'd chose dare.

"Truth or dare?"

As suspected as he would answer, he picked dare.

"Dare," he said.

I beamed a smile at my brother while staring at the big bulge that his erect cock made in my stepmother's panties.

"I dare you to show us your naked cock," I said. "I want to see your big prick. I dare you to show us your naked dick," I said again. "Since you've admitted that you've already seen my naked tits, it's only fair that you show me your naked prick."

With her having another delayed reaction, Michelle looked at her stepdaughter shocked that she'd ask her brother to show them his naked prick.

"Pamela! Shame on you. Now, wait just a minute. This is gone far enough already and I blame myself for daring Christopher to wear my panties," she said. "It's my fault and I apologize but this is wrong."

Michelle looked from her stepdaughter to look at her stepson with a horrified look.

"I had no idea that Truth or Dare was so sexual. Chris, don't you dare remove my panties and expose your naked penis to me and your sister. I'd be so embarrassed to see my stepson's erect cock."

Ignoring his stepmother, without hesitation and without protest, Chris stood and with one, quick downward movement of his hand, stepping out of them, he removed his stepmother's panties. Chris exposed his naked prick to his sister and stepmother. With him smiling ear to ear, he was naked below the waist.

Making sure that they both saw his naked, erect prick, giving them both a show, he turned to face his sister before turning to face his stepmother. Then, as if he was alone in his room watching porn, he slowly stroked himself in front of the both of them with his horny hand to give himself an even bigger and harder erection. With them both staring at his naked cock, he stared at his sister and stepmother while continuing to stroke his prick.

Then, when he saw the impressions of his sister's and his stepmother's nipples making their erect appearance through their bras and blouses, he knew they were both sexually aroused. Clearly, with them both as horny as they were sexually frustrated, they were enamored with seeing his naked prick. Continuing to give them a naked show, he stroked his erect cock faster and harder. Yet, not wanting to cum just yet, he stopped to continue to play the game by taking his turn.

# # #

"My turn," said Christopher while addressing his stepmother again.

Not bothering to get dressed he remained naked. Facing his sister before facing his stepmother, as if they were the ones he had chosen for sex, his erect prick pointed to them. With him suspecting that she'd pick dare, he smiled with what he was about to ask his stepmother.

"Truth or dare?"

She laughed and took a big sip of her wine for courage before answering him.

"Dare," she said.

Chris looked at his stepmother with sexual lust.