Stepmom Plays Truth or Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I dare you to take my cock in your mouth and suck it for a minute," he said.

With this innocent game getting out of hand and progressing too sexually fast, Michelle looked at her stepson with horror that he asked her to take his erect prick in her mouth and suck it for a minute. Seemingly, she couldn't believe that her stepson wanted her to blow him. Just by him giving her dare that she was unable to refuse without penalty, she seemed stunned that he wanted and expected her to suck his cock.

"Christopher! What? I beg your pardon?"

She looked at her stepson shocked that he'd dare ask her to do such a sexually, inappropriate thing as taking his stiff prick in her mouth and sucking it for a minute.

"Wait. Backup. I can't believe that you said what you dared me to do."

Giving him mixed signals, she looked at her stepson with embarrassment as much as she looked at him with sexual arousal. No doubt, in the way that she stared at his naked prick, she wanted to suck his erect prick as much as he wanted his stepmother to blow him. No doubt, she wanted him to cum in her mouth as much as he wanted to cum in her mouth.

"Did I hear you correctly? You want to stick your erect prick in my mouth?" She shook her head and made a face as if she had just eaten something that was bad in taste. "What's wrong with you? You expect me, your stepmother, to blow you? You dare me to suck your cock?"

She made another face. She stared at him with indignation until another flash of sexual arousal passed over her face. Clearly, she was having second thoughts of blowing her stepson. Protesting too much, no doubt about it, she wanted to suck Christopher's prick.

"I can't do that. I won't do that. That's disgusting. I can't believe you dared me, your own stepmother, to do that," said Michelle to her stepson. "Your sister is right. You are a perverted pig."

Yet, having her over a barrel, if she didn't take his erect cock in her mouth, she'd have to do his chores for a month. Christopher smiled at his stepmother.

"If you refuse to take my prick in your mouth, then, you forfeit the game and must do all of my chores for a month," he said.

Instead of answering her stepson, Michelle took another big gulp of her wine.

"Okay. Okay. I'll do it. I'll take your cock in my mouth but only for a minute," she said.

# # #

Christopher stood and walked over to his stepmother. With his sister leaning forward and to the side to see better, he stood in front of his stepmother with his erect prick pointing at her mouth as if she was a prostitute and/or a whore. Then, he put a gentle hand to the back of her blonde, pretty head and moved her head forward.

Michelle stared at her stepson's cock before staring up at him with horniness and sexual arousal. Then, she stared back down at his erect prick and opened her mouth while ready to take him inside. As if his erect prick was meant to be there, as soon as she opened her mouth, he stuck his erect cock in her mouth. Instead of standing still for the length of the full minute, something that she surely didn't expect him to do, he humped her mouth and fucked her face.

Sexually surprising him with the other side of the coin, instead of just taking his erect prick in her mouth, she wrapped her fingers around his big dick and slowly stroked him while sucking him. Really getting into blowing her stepson, stroking him faster and harder, as if wanting him to and expecting him to cum in her mouth, she sucked his cock for much longer than a minute. With her giving him the best blowjob of his young life, she was really getting into blowing him.

"Sorry," she said removing his stiff prick from her mouth. "I'm embarrassed to admit that with me a little bit drunk, I forgot where I was. I was enjoying blowing you," she said. "God, I'm embarrassed to confess that I was ready for you to cum in my mouth."

She looked up at him before staring down at his erect prick.

"It's been a long time since I had sex. It's been a long time since I've had a hard prick in my mouth," she confessed with a little laugh. "I'm embarrassed to confess that you made me so very wet. You made me horny," she said squirming in her chair as if she was sitting on his cock.

Michelle took another big gulp of wine. Obviously, she was more than a little drunk to have willingly sucked on her stepson's cock. Clearly, sexually aroused from blowing her stepson, as she confessed, sucking him longer than the required minute, she was horny. Yet, instead of having him cum in her willing mouth, even though he had only asked her to take him in her mouth for a minute, she surprised him and herself by prematurely stopping.

Something that she suddenly wanted to do, sexually frustrating the both of them, she surprised herself for not finishing blowing her stepson. No doubt, never thinking that she ever would, she would have loved for him to cum in her mouth. Never thinking that she ever would, she would have loved to have swallowed his cum. She would have loved him to cum all over her face. She would have loved her stepson to give her a cum bath.

# # #

"My turn," said Michelle.

With her still, clearly, sexually aroused and drunk, she was breathing through her mouth with her mouth open. Clearly making their appearance through her blouse and her bra, her big nipples were hard and erect. As she had already confessed, she was wet. She looked at Christopher with as much horniness as he looked at her with sexual lust. Then, she said what he wanted to hear. She dared him to do something that his sister never thought that her stepmother would dare ask her brother to do.

"I dare you to fuck me," she said surprising Pamela and shocking her brother as much as she sexually excited him and herself. "I dare you to fuck your stepmother," she said while standing to remove her short skirt and bikini panties. "I dare you to stick your big, hard cock in my warm, wet pussy," she said slurring her words.

Spreading her long, shapely legs and parting her pussy lips with her fingers, she showed her stepson a lot of glistening pink. She sat back in her chair with her knees still parted wide open. Chris stared at his stepmother's naked pussy with wide-eyed horniness. Seemingly, in the way that he stared at his stepmother's naked pussy, she stared at his naked, erect prick. He couldn't believe that his MILF of a stepmother wanted him to fuck her.

"I'll fuck you," he said standing up from his chair with his big did still hard and erect. "I've always wanted to fuck you," he said walking towards his stepmother.

I leaned forward and moved to the side of my chair to better watch my brother fucking our stepmother. As soon as my stepmother got up from her chair, I watched her move to the carpeted floor. Already sexually aroused with the thoughts of my brother and stepmother having sex, I watched my brother mount our stepmother as soon as she reclined back on the carpet. Not wanting her to stain the carpet, I got up from my seat to hand her stepmother a towel to put under her naked ass.

I watched her lift her hips for Christopher to spread the towel beneath her. Then, she reached her hand between her legs and stuffed his big prick in her wet pussy. She slowly and lovingly humped him while making out with him. As shocked as I was sexually aroused, I couldn't believe our stepmother was making love to my brother.

French kissing him, Michelle made love to my brother while I watched my brother making love to her. Then, humping her faster and humping her harder, Chris fucked our stepmother. Becoming even more sexually aroused watching my stepmother having incestuous sex with my brother, I lifted the hem of my short skirt, spread my legs, and rubbed my pussy through my panties.

Then, pushing my panties aside, I inserted my finger in my panties to rub my clit and finger fuck my pussy. I couldn't believe that I was masturbating myself in front of my stepmother and brother while watching them having incestuous sex. I couldn't believe that I gave myself a sexual orgasm while watching them fuck.

"Just don't cum in me, Christopher," said Michelle. "I can still get pregnant."

# # #

"My turn," I said. "Truth or Dare," I said to my stepmother.

After Christopher had fucked her, she was seemingly ready for anything.

"Dare," she said.

I looked to my stepmother. With her already showing my brother and me her naked pussy, I wanted to see her naked tits. I've always wanted to see her naked breasts.

"Show me your naked breasts. I've always wanted to see your big tits," I said to my stepmother.

No longer embarrassed, ashamed, modest, or shy, Michelle stood, unbuttoned and removed her blouse, then, reaching around herself, she unhooked her bra and removed that, too. Showing her stepchildren her naked body, Michelle was naked.

Not stopping with just showing us her naked tits, she fondled her big breasts while pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples. Then, sexually surprising us, she cupped her tits in her hands and moved them to her mouth, first one and then, the other. She sucked her nipples in front of her stepson and stepdaughter.

# # #

"My turn," said Michelle while looking over at Pamela. "Truth or dare?"

I laughed while still rubbing my pussy through my panties.

"Dare," I said.

Michelle gave her stepdaughter, Pamela, a naughty look and a sexy smile.

"Show us your tits," said Michelle to me.

I removed my finger from my panties, stood, and flattened down my short skirt. Then, I pulled my top up over my head and off. I reached behind my back, unhooked my bra, and removed that, too. As my stepmother had dared me to do, I was topless.

Showing my naked breasts to my stepmother and to my brother, as if I was a runway model on stage, I turned one way before turning the other way to show my stepmother and my brother my naked tits. Then, in the way that my stepmother had done, I fondled my naked breasts while staring at my stepmother with sexual arousal. Not nearly done, I cupped my naked breasts in my hands before lifting them to my mouth. I sucked my nipples, first one and then, the other.

# # #

"My turn," said Chris to his sister. "Truth or dare?"

I smiled at my brother and continued fondling my naked breasts while pulling, turning, and twisting my erect nipples.

"I dare you to fuck me. I dare you to fuck your brother," he said.

In the way that my stepmother had stripped herself naked for her stepson, I unbuttoned and unzipped my short skirt for my brother. I allowed her skirt to fall to my feet. Then, as if she was a stripper on stage, I removed my panties to expose my naked pussy to my brother. I was naked.

I repositioned the towel and moved to the floor with my legs spread.

"Go head and fuck me. I dare you to stick your big cock in my wet pussy," I said to my brother. "Go ahead. What are you waiting for? Stick your big prick in my wet pussy," I said. "I dare you to fuck your sister," I said.

Chris moved to his sister while walking on his knees. He moved between my long, shapely legs and positioned his hard erect cock inside of my pussy. I humped my brother hard enough for his cock to slip deep inside of me. He filled my cunt with his big, erect cock.

Then, humping me slowly and lovingly, as if he was my lover instead of my brother, he made out with me. Chris made out with his sister while making passionate love to her. Then, humping her faster and humping her harder, he fucked her. After her brother fucked his stepmother, he fucked his sister.

He pulled out before cumming inside of me. Then, returning his sexual favor by fucking her, she returned his sexual favor by blowing him. I moved halfway down my brother's naked body and took his erect prick in her mouth. As soon as I did, not taking him long to cum, Christopher exploded a load of cum in my willing mouth.

I took all that he had to give and swallowed his cum. Then, as soon as he removed his prick from the pressure of my lips, he ejaculated a second load of cum all over my, in my brown hair, and across her naked breasts. Instead of being angry that my brother had given me a cum bath, I laughed.

# # #

"My turn," I said while looking over at my stepmother. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare," said Michelle.

"I dare you to finger my pussy, rub my clit, and finger fuck my cunt while licking my pussy," I said my stepmother.

With me sitting back in my chair on the towel and with my knees spread wide, Michelle walked over to me on her knees. She inserted her fingers in my pussy. She rubbed my clit while finger fucking my pussy. Then, she leaned forward to lick my pussy while continuing to finger my cunt. My stepmother ate me and she didn't stop eating me until she gave me a sexual orgasm with her fingers, mouth, and tongue.

"Oh, my God. Oh, my God," I said. "Don't stop licking me. Don't stop fingering me. Rub my clit faster. Rub my clit harder. Finger fuck my pussy deeper. I'm going to cum," I said. "I'm going to cum, Michelle. I'm going to cum," I said again while arching my back and stiffening my legs.

Taking a moment to enjoy the afterglow of sex, forget continuing to play the game, we had orgy like sex. After my mother ate my pussy, returning the sexual favor, I ate my stepmother's pussy. I made her cum hard. I had her moaning from my fingers masturbating her and my tongue eating her.

Not quite done, giving him something to remember and never forget, I walked over to my brother. Then, moving to my knees while he sat back in his chair, I took his erect cock in my hand and stroked him. While I masturbated my brother, he had his wicked, sexual way with my naked tits. Touching them, feeling them, fondling them, and squeezing them, he sucked my nipples.

Finally, I leaned forward to take him in my mouth again to suck him while stroking him. Stroking him faster and harder while sucking him deeper, it didn't take my brother long to cum in my mouth again. Then, as soon as I released his cock from my lips, he exploded a second load of cum all over my face and across my naked breasts. My brother gave me a second cum bath.

THE END