All Comments on 'Stomping Ground'

by mostlyintact

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MartinimanMartinimanover 12 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

A very good story that could go on to be great. This was highly erotic & the ending is quite exciting. Who is the visitor? I would like to see some character building & an explanation of the relationship between the two girls. If you continue the story it could be a very good long story if you give it some depth. A good love, D/s story would be great!

MtnManslutMtnManslutover 12 years ago
Please keep going...

Damn, that's some of the best I've read here in a long time, can't wait to see how it cunt-inues... is the "company" a pair of cops checking out the disturbance, perhaps? Maybe they could cuff your partner to the statue, seeing as she can't budge yet, and force her to watch as you get spit-roasted, then double penetrated, by their hot, hard cocks...! Or maybe it's a pair of gay male runners, doing just like you two, running in nothing but shoes... your performance inspires them to cum-mence in a little foreplay, then they begin to fuck right in front of you both...! Or else the "company" could be a man who looks strikingly like the statue you are enjoying, maybe he was the model used to sculpt the stone...?

Corpse_riderCorpse_riderover 12 years ago
A romping read

Good description, good characters, good dialogue, great action, great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Sorry

All of the comments are positive. I'm sorry I cannot concur. I was a liitle lost. Some of the descriptions didn't match with the scene 1/2 dozen uncorrected typo's killed the flow. It didn't hold my attention in the first place. But keep writing. I'm sure we all agree it can only get better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous