Straight Boy Makes Money Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Putting on some comfy clothes, he settles on the sofa although his cock won't go down.

Pulling his phone up, Harvey tries to take his mind off it by calling his girlfriend Daisy.

"Hey." She says with a happy voice answering the phone.

"Hiya, what're you up to?" Harvey asks her.

"Not a lot, just got back from a lecture." She tells him.

"Going well?" He asks.

"I think so, I need to stay in for a few weeks and catch up on my studies." She replies which gives Harvey some relief, if she's not going out drinking then there's less chance of another guy trying to hit on her.

If it wasn't for this NoodMe then Harvey's confidence wouldn't exist. If anything, he's grateful for this app for giving him the confidence in himself.

"That sounds good, should I visit you while you're not going out?" Harvey asks, looking forward to getting some relaxing time just him and Daisy.

"Probably not, I really need to catch up." Daisy replies, crushing Harvey's ideas.

"Ah fair enough." Harvey says.

"Daisy are you coming back up?!" Harvey suddenly hears a man's voice say from afar.

"Who's that?" Harvey asks, suddenly panicking.

"Just George." Daisy replies calmly as though it's nothing out of the ordinary.

"George?" Harvey asks.

"Yeah, you met him when you came to visit me?" Daisy says and sparks Harvey's memory. This George seemed like a nice guy and Harvey actually liked him.

"Oh yeah I do." Harvey replies, his worries gone.

"I should get going, but talk soon yeah?" Daisy says.

"Definitely, I love you." Harvey tells her.

"Love you too." Daisy replies and puts the phone down.

Sitting on the sofa, Harvey puts his phone to the side and realises his cock is still rock hard.

How am I going to go until tomorrow not cumming?

CHAPTER 3

The Big Show

Harvey struggled to sleep the night before, partly due to so desperately needing to cum, the other due to anxiety over doing a live show to what could be to 200 people!

Waking up to his alarm, Harvey looks at his butt plug and after a moment of thinking he decides not to wear it to work any today. He doesn't need something making him even hornier all day.

Getting in the shower and then getting changed, Harvey goes to work as normal.

It's 4pm when he gets a message through NoodMe.

MrGTop: Are you ready for the big show tonight?

SlutHarvey: I'm really nervous about it, do I have to?

MrGTop: Yes you do Harvey.

SlutHarvey: Okay, if you say so.

MrGTop: Yes I do, I haven't steered you wrong yet have I?

SlutHarvey: I guess not.

MrGTop: Exactly. I've also created a wishlist for you on the NoodMe app so your fans can send you gifts from the list I've made.

Harvey gets struck by panic with this, does this mean people will be able to see his address?

SlutHarvey: Can they see where I live?

MrGTop: No, it hides that information and just sends it straight to you.

Then, something else comes to Harvey.

SlutHarvey: How did you know what address to put?

MrGTop: I'm sure you'll find out eventually.

Harvey's hands are shaking reading this, Who is this man?!

SlutHarvey: Who are you?!

MrGTop: All in good time.

Still in a bit of panic, Harvey clicks on this wishlist as sees what this stranger has put up.

On the list involved lube, hand cuffs, blindfolds, more butt plugs and dildos and a number of jockstraps. All of which both excited and frightened Harvey.

Driving home, Harvey can't lie to himself about how ridiculously horny he is and how excited he is to finally cum. He thinks about so many men that are going to be watching him, he stops by a shop on the way back and buys a neck warmer that can cover most of his face.

He knows that Tom is out for most of the night so at least he doesn't have to worry about him walking in whilst putting on the show.

He makes himself some dinner and goes to have a shower before getting ready to do this live chat.

Getting completely naked, Harvey sets the phone up on the table and sits down so he can see the camera. His face is still out of the shot but he's wearing the neck warmer just in case and he has his toys and his lube close by.

MrGTop: Ready?

SlutHarvey: I think so.

MrGTop: Good, like the last live chat you did with me and a few of the fellas, make it so you can only hear me and I will guide you.

SlutHarvey: Okay, I will.

It turns to 8pm and Harvey can see over 140 people waiting for the chat to start.

Harvey hits to start and it begins. He hears this MrGTop's deep voice start to speak.

"Good, you're already naked. Everyone is very excited to see you. Say hi to them all."

Harvey smiles, even though he knows they can't see his face.

"Hi everyone." He says nervously.

"Why don't you stand up and turn around, let everyone see your hot little body." MrGTop says.

Doing as he's told, Harvey stands up. His hard cock is pointing straight out and he starts to turn around. There is a clean glimmer from the precum over the head of his cock and as he turns he can hear the bell ringing from viewers sending him tips.

"Good boy, now sit back down and wank that cock a little." MrGTop orders.

Sitting down, Harvey wraps his hand around his cock and starts to wank it slowly. His precum straight away spreading all over his hand and he instantly starts to moan.

Oh god, I need this! Harvey thinks.

"Talk to them a little, like you do with me. Tell them what a slut you are." MrGTop says.

Harvey looks at the camera.

"I hope you all enjoyed my photos yesterday," He says out loud, deciding to push his nerves away and just go with it. "I'm so fucking horny for all of you, I love how turned on you all get staring at my slutty little arsehole getting stretched."

As soon as he's finishes Harvey can hear he's getting more and more tips.

Wanking his cock a little faster, Harvey is getting more and more turned on.

"Good boy, they all love it," MrGTop says, "They love seeing you being a dirty little whore for them."

"Oooohh!!" Harvey moans loudly hearing this, getting more and more turned on as he wanks his cock faster.

"Now lick up your precum slut! Keep rubbing and licking over and over!" MrGTop orders.

"Yeeesss!" Harvey moans.

Bringing his hand to his mouth, Harvey remembers the neck warmer. Getting just his nose and below in the shot, he pulls it down and starts to lick his palm.

The fear of someone recognising him seeming to have gone as he's so fucking horny.

Running his tongue along his palm and licking all of his precum up, Harvey moans, wanting to put on a good show and get more tips.

He runs his middle finger all over the head of his cock that's drenched with precum. He seductively brings it to his mouth and licks it all over before taking it into his mouth and sucking on it.

"Oh fuck yeah, they love this you dirty slut!" MrGTop moans and Harvey lets his own moan out hearing this.

Harvey keeps rubbing his cock and then licking it clean, not finding the taste that bad.

"Right, get on your hands and knees and spread those cheeks." MrGTop orders.

"Time for the main part." Harvey says with a smile.

Standing up, he pulls the neck warmer back up and gets onto his knees on the sofa.

Facing away from the camera, he starts to grab his cheeks and pull them apart, showing off his smooth, tight hole.

SPANK!

Harvey slaps his own arse cheeks again and again, moaning each time he does it and more tips come through.

"You fucking slut, you love this don't you?!" MrGTop says.

"I fucking love it!" Harvey moans back.

Without needing instruction, Harvey grabs the lube and starts to pour it over his finger. Moving his hand back, he starts to rub it around his arse hole and more and more tips start coming.

Slowly, Harvey puts pressure on his hole and a single finger slides inside of him.

"Oooohh." Harvey moans loudly pushing it deeper inside.

His knuckles touch his arse cheeks and Harvey starts to wiggle his finger around inside of himself. Pulling it out and pushing it back in he starts to finger himself for all these men to enjoy.

I can't believe I'm fingering myself for so many men! Harvey thinks, his cock leaking tons of precum as he does so.

"I'll never get tired of seeing that little arsehole getting played with." MrGTop moans down the phone.

"Oooh yeah!" Harvey moans pushing a second finger into his arse and quickly fucks his own arse with them.

The sound of being tipped almost turns into a blur and Harvey just focuses on the pleasure in his arse.

"Time for the toys now boy." MrGTop says which bring Harvey back to reality.

Harvey looks at the toys on the table next to the sofa.

"I think I've used the smallest plug enough." Harvey says loudly, "I think I should try out the vibrating dildo."

"You fucking slut!" MrGTop says back with joy in his voice.

It's a lot smaller than the big dildo but still bigger than the plug, Harvey is also excited to see how the vibrating works.

Picking it up, he shows it to the camera and makes a show of pouring lube onto it and spreading it around.

Harvey gets back onto the sofa on his hands and knees and aims his arse at the phone.

One hand holds his arse cheeks and spreads them open as the other starts to move the tip of the dildo around his arsehole.

"Oooooohhhhhh!" Harvey moans loudly as the round head starts to slide inside of him.

The lube making it easier but his arsehole is tightly stretching around it.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." Harvey pants, not believing that he has a dildo in his arse.

He pushes his head into the back of the sofa as he slides the dildo deeper than anything before into his arsehole.

His fingers reaching his hole, Harvey realises he's taken the full thing. His arse burns a little from being stretched more than before but he fucking loves it.

Looking back at his phone, he can see the good shot of him holding the dildo inside of him. Slowly and seductively, he starts to move it in and out. His arsehole wrapping around it nicely and the feeling overwhelms him.

Then, he feels the rubber button on the end.

Fuck it! He thinks.

Pressing it, a hard vibration throughout the dildo hits him like a ton of bricks.

"FUUUUUCCKKK!!" He shouts out as his legs start to tremble on the sofa. Pure pleasure rocking his body coming straight from his arsehole.

"Oh yeah, how's that feeling?" MrGTop asks.

"Fuuucckkiingg aammmaazziinnggg!" Harvey moans back, pressing his face into the sofa as he just enjoys his arse.

Turning his head around, Harvey can't even close his mouth because of the moans coming out but he can see tons of comments coming on and more tips coming.

"Fuuuckk meee!" Harvey moans, never in his life experiencing such pleasure.

"Press it against your prostate like I showed you!" MrGTop orders firmly.

"Yeeesss Dadddyyyy." Harvey moans out before realising he just called him Daddy again.

However, saying Daddy seemed to make his tips go crazy!

Holding onto the dildo, Harvey presses against his prostate where MrGTop taught him.

"HOOLLY FUCK!!!" Harvey screams out, feeling immense pleasure causing his whole body to shake.

He looks down and sees his cock is pouring precum all over the sofa.

"How horny are you slut?" MrGTop asks.

"I'm so fucking horny!!! Please can I cum?!" Harvey moans out, not even thinking about the many men that can hear him.

"I'll let you cum, but this time," MrGTop pauses, "You have to do something to keep everyone happy."

"Annythinggg!!" Harvey moans, properly fucking his own arse and prostate now with the dildo.

"Sit on the sofa, spread your legs and fuck your arse as you wank your cock!" MrGTop orders.

"Thank you!!" Harvey moans loudly.

Turning around he sits back, lifts his legs up so the camera can see his arse. With one hand he carries on fucking himself hard and fast with the dildo and the other grabs his drenched cock.

"How badly do you want to cum?" MrGTop asks.

"So fucking badly! Please can I cum?!" Harvey begs, not caring about sounding desperate.

"You're going to cum all over your chest and stomach." MrGTop says firmly.

"Fuuuckk!!" Harvey moans, lifting his legs higher and fucking his arsehole faster and faster, properly giving his own arse a battering too. The lube on it making it easy to fuck himself.

"Then, you're going to be a good little slut and lick it all up like the cum whore you are!" MrGTop says.

"Ooooooohh FUUUUUCCCKKK!!!" Harvey moans louder than ever as his cock erupts. Over and over he feels his warm, sticky cum landing all over his body. More cum than he's ever had in his life hitting him and pooling up all over his body.

Harvey's arsehole is clenching around the dildo that Harvey holds deep inside vibrating against his arsehole.

His hand keeps pumping his cock as more and more cum fires out of him. Harvey's chest is heaving up and down and just pure pleasure takes him over.

"Good boy." MrGTop moans down the phone.

"Oh my god..." Harvey pants, "So good."

"Now," MrGTop says, "Time to lick yourself clean."

"I don't know." Harvey pants out, even in this euphoric state he is hesitant.

"Do not make me tell you again Harvey." MrGTop says in a threatening way.

Oh fuck. Harvey thinks to himself, panicking over what this man can do.

"Okay," Harvey says, not believing the words are coming from his lips.

Looking at his phone, Harvey sits up so that just his nose is in the shot and he pulls down the neck warmer.

"I hope you're not all done yet." Harvey says to the phone, wanting to put on a better show.

The dildo is still vibrating inside of his arse and Harvey doesn't let it go, enjoying the sensation.

With his right hand, Harvey starts to circle it around one of the pools of cum on his stomach. Looking at it's warm, sticky texture.

I can't believe I'm doing this. He thinks.

Slowly, he brings his hand up and shows it covered in cum to the phone. Bit by bit, he moves it closer to his mouth until it's only an inch away.

Harvey's senses are filled with the smell of his own cum.

This is it. He thinks.

Opening his mouth, Harvey moves his finger inside and wraps his lips around it. Running his tongue along his finger, for the first time Harvey tastes his own cum.

Oh god, I can't believe this, He thinks, It's.... not that bad I guess. He thinks to himself licking it clean.

"Fuuckk yes!!" MrGTop moans down the phone, "It's about time you got a warm taste of cum!"

With his finger in his mouth, the sounds of tons of tips start coming from his phone.

"Now, keep going." MrGTop orders, "But scoop up a lot!"

"Y-yes sir." Harvey says.

Running two fingers around the pools of cum, instead of dipping it in, he scoops up a pile into his palm and brings it to his mouth.

Sticking out his tongue, Harvey licks it clean and allows the cum to fall into his mouth.

"Mmmmm." He moans for the camera.

In reality, he isn't bothered by the taste. He's just happy he isn't disgusted by it.

Bringing his hand down, Harvey looks at himself on his phone screen.

Completely naked and holding a dildo in his arsehole as he scoops up more and more cum before licking it clean.

Again and again he licks more of his cum, swallowing down what feels like gallons of cum.

He sees some comments coming up on the live chat.

"He's fucking swallowing his own cum!"

"I always knew he was a fucking slut!"

"Finally he's getting to taste cum, I can't wait to see him swallowing another man's cum!"

More and more Harvey keeps swallowing his own cum until his body is left with just a thin, sticky layer.

"Good slut. Say bye to everyone before signing off."

Harvey gives off a smile that the camera can see. Still holding the dildo inside his arse.

"I hope you all enjoyed that," He says loudly, "I fucking loved it!"

He stands up and turns the live chat off.

Pulling the dildo out of his arse, Harvey goes and cleans it before getting in the shower and washing all of the cum off him.

Standing there, letting the water hit his body he gets lost in his own thoughts.

I can't believe I just did that. I just fucked myself with a dildo and swallowed a lot of my own cum for over a hundred men!

Stepping out of the shower, Harvey dries himself off and gets changed before checking his phone.

FUCKING HELL!! His eyes shoot wide open when he sees the money he's just made.

£1,258 has shown up in his account just from that one video.

I can't believe I just made that much money! Just for that! He thinks to himself, How can me just giving myself pleasure make me so much money!

Going on his messages, Harvey starts to type.

SlutHarvey: I can't believe how much money I just made from that!

MrGTop: I told you I would guide you correctly.

SlutHarvey: That's true.

MrGTop: You'll make even more money when you suck a dick on camera.

Harvey jumps back reading this. He is still hesitant of playing with himself on camera, there is no chance he is doing anything with another man. Being with a man doesn't excite him at all.

SlutHarvey: That won't be happening, I'm not gay.

MrGTop: We will see, you want to keep your fans don't you?

SlutHarvey: Not like that, I'd rather stop altogether and close the account.

MrGTop: You will do whatever it is I tell you too. Do not forget that I know who you are Harvey, you will always do as I say. You've been good so far and I've been nice back but do not test me.

Oh my god! Has this gone too far? What have I done?! Harvey panics.

SlutHarvey: Please I'm sorry, I just don't want to do anything with a guy.

MrGTop: Just let me guide you and I will keep bringing you great pleasure and even more money. But do not threaten to close your account again.

SlutHarvey: Okay, I'm sorry.

MrGTop: Apology accepted. You might want to look at the comments on your photos from the other day.

Seeing this, Harvey quickly starts to flick through the photos of him with the plug in his arse. Reading the comments there is nothing out of the ordinary.

That is, until he gets to the photo he took whilst sat on his desk.

"Oh my god! I know that office!! That's where I work!"

No, no, no, no! That can't be real!! Harvey panics, How could I be so fucking stupid!

He looks at the account but the name and profile gives no evidence of who it could be. Harvey just prays that they don't work out it's him.

Staring at his phone, Harvey worries over someone eventually working out it's him and outing him. What is Daisy finds out? Surely she'd dump me! He thinks.

CHAPTER 4

Gifts

It's been a few days since Harvey did his live chat where he tasted his cum for the first time. Since then, no one at work has said anything about him. Although he looks at everyone of his colleagues with suspicion, wondering who it is that follows his profile.

As far as Harvey is aware, none of his colleagues are gay, so he assumes that whoever it is won't want others to know that they follow a guy who plays with himself.

Having not cum since his live chat, Harvey is starting to feel really horny again. Every morning and night he puts a new photo onto his account and he is still making good money. He even bought himself a new phone that has a better camera so he can take better photos and videos.

Just before going to work, Harvey takes the bigger butt plug and slides it into his arse. Taking a photo he puts it onto his profile and spends the entire day sitting on it, his arse stretched and filled and his cock constantly hard.

Messages keep pouring through to him, way to many to reply too.

Getting back home, Harvey is horny as fuck and in need of a wank. Suddenly, there's a knock on the door.