Straight Boy Makes Money Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Answering it, it's the same delivery man that brought his sex toys and he's holding another box.

I didn't order anything? He thinks but takes the box anyway.

Taking it to his room, Harvey opens it to see a jock strap inside, the same one that is on his wishlist. One of his fans must've bought it for him.

Harvey loads up the NoodMe app and starts to send a message.

SlutHarvey: Someone has just bought me the jockstrap, it's just arrive.

MrGTop: Good, take a photo of it and put it on your wall so everyone can see you will be wearing what they buy you.

SlutHarvey: Okay.

Getting undressed, Harvey puts the jockstrap on and looks at himself in the mirror. His arse really does look good in this and it's pretty tight around his cock which he can almost see through it.

He takes one full body photo from the front, then another of him bent over showing the plug in his arse.

Uploading it, Harvey writes a post with it.

"Thank you to whoever bought me this, I hope you will enjoy seeing me in it!"

The likes and comments start flooding in and Harvey gets more and more turned on knowing these men are wanking over him.

Lying down on his bed, Harvey takes the jockstrap off and instantly starts to wark. He clenches his arse around the plug which feels fucking amazing.

I can't believe I waited so long to play with my arse! It's so fucking good! He thinks as he wanks.

A notification comes on his phone and Harvey sees another message on the NoodMe app, however this one is different.

It's from a profile called "Jimmy30" and unlike the rest it has a green tick next to his name.

Jimmy30: Hey Harvey, your profile is coming along really nicely. I've had a look at your stuff and you're doing great. I have over 10,000 followers, if you ever want to do a collaboration together I'm sure it will help get you even more followers.

Collaboration? As in, photos and videos together? Harvey thinks reading this, 10,000 followers! That's a lot of money!

Harvey starts to message him back.

SlutHarvey: Hi, I am definitely interested. However I have no desire to actually do anything sexual with a man. Would that be a problem?

Jimmy30: I am gay, and my followers do expect some gay action from my posts. We could just do a photo shoot and maybe a little playing around videos together so it looks like some gay sex is going on. But it won't get you as many followers.

SlutHarvey: I could be open to the photo shoot and some videos, I just don't want to do anything sex wise.

Jimmy30: Fair enough, let me know your schedule and we will book something in.

Harvey reads this, Am I really planning on doing a photo shoot and some videos with an older gay guy? He knows I don't want to have sex with him or anything, and it could get me even more money! I'll have to think about it.

Harvey clicks on Jimmy30's profile, he charges £30 a month! With over 10,000 followers Harvey realises just how much money he is getting.

With all of his spare money now, Harvey decides to pay to follow his account just to see the sort of stuff he puts up.

Fucking hell!! Harvey thinks as he scrolls through.

Many, many photos and vidoes of this Jimmy guy fucking younger men, having his cock sucked and many of him playing with himself. One stuck out in particular of this Jimmy fucking a guy who looks to be Harvey's age on the bonnet of a car. Watching the video, Harvey realises just how big Jimmy's cock is! It's fucking huge!

Watching the videos, Harvey is not getting turned on at all by the gay sex, but the thought of all that money is definitely appealing.

Even if I get a few more hundred followers by just doing some photos with him I would be earning loads! He thinks.

Harvey starts to send a message to MrGTop to ask for his advice.

SlutHarvey: Hi, someone called Jimmy30 has just asked me if I want to do a collaboration. What do you think?

MrGTop: He's a big name on this site! You must be getting some attention. If you do it, you'll get a lot more followers!

SlutHarvey: I've told him I don't want to do anything sexual with him though.

MrGTop: Fair enough, although I would love to see your lips wrapped around his big cock.

I could never do that! Harvey thinks.

SlutHarvey: I'm going to set it up and just do some photos with him.

MrGTop: Sounds good, how does that plug feel? You must be ready for the big dildo soon.

SlutHarvey: It feels fucking amazing! I'm definitely ready to try that dildo soon!

MrGTop: Good, for now on when you cum, you're going to always lick it up and take a photo of it on your tongue and put it on your post. That will be your new thing for people to enjoy, the boy who always swallows his own cum.

SlutHarvey: I don't know about that.

Although swallowing his cum wasn't as bad as he expected, Harvey isn't keen on making it a regular thing.

MrGTop: Do as I say. You will keep getting more and more popular and you will have more money than you know what to do with.

SlutHarvey: Okay, I guess.

Harvey still panics over the control this stranger has over him, but knows better than to argue.

Suddenly, his phone vibrates and he gets a notification he's not used too. It seems someone has just bought him an item from his wishlist.

Clicking on it, Harvey's mouth hangs open at what it is he's looking at.

Someone has just bought him, 3 red women's thongs and a slutty maid's outfit that is meant for a woman.

What the fuck?!

Quickly going onto his messages.

SlutHarvey: Did you put women's clothes on my wishlist?!!!

MrGTop: Trust me, the guys will love seeing you in them.

SlutHarvey: I'm not going to wear women's thongs or outfits!!!

MrGTop: You will fucking do it! Someone has paid for that and you will honour your side of the deal!! It's no big issue, just wearing a thong, you might like it.

Harvey's blood starts to boil, fucking his arse and tasting his cum is one thing, but wearing women's underwear is a whole new level!

SlutHarvey: I will not enjoy it!

MrGTop: We will see about that. Now, make yourself cum and don't forget to put the picture up.... Slut!

Fuck! Something about this man calling him a slut turns Harvey on even more.

With one hand pushing the plug deeper into his arse, Harvey wanks his cock and easily cums withing a few minutes.

Running his fingers through the pile of cum, Harvey stares at it for a second.

Am I really doing this? He questions.

But, knowing he has too, Harvey brings the cum to his mouth and starts to swallow it all down. The taste again not bad, but not great either.

He gets a big pile of cum on this tongue and takes a photo. Uploading it saying.

"Mmmm lovely little snack after work."

Lying down, Harvey can't believe what's happening to him. He knows its all his own doing. He knows that deep down he actually loves it, he just can't believe it's happening.

The End For Now