Stretch Assignment

Story Info
A marriage changes during a husband's long work trip.
4.6k words
3.91
24.2k
30
0

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 02/20/2024
Created 03/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
adler666
adler666
537 Followers

Stretch assignment...in more ways than one

So back to a little writing after nearly two years. Not sure this is as different as I wanted it to be from prior efforts. Also, not sure if this will be it, or additional chapters...guess I'll have decide on this or another two draft stories get finished first. And, since I don't plan things out, not sure where this goes next anyway...

I was finally home, it had been a long series of legs, thankfully no broken planes, but a lot of connections. First a long drive from the site in the boondocks of Western Australia to the only real airport in Perth. Then a flight across the continent to Sydney, a really long flight to LA, then another leg to Chicago, then another drive out to our place in the western suburbs. What a not fun 36 hours.

I had spent the last nine months on the other side of the earth in the transition as we took over a big operation involved in five different mines in Australia. It was a stretch assignment for me, an engineer turned manager. And with that difficulty, plus working as far away as you could be from Chicago it seemed, I was going to turn this down.

But big bonuses monthly during the assignment and now, as we had come in ahead of schedule and under budget, a cool 50K lump sum bonus for doing so well, it had been worth the risk. So professionally things were great. At home nine months is a long time apart in any marriage, especially ours. And I wasn't sure we were doing so great even before this long time apart.

The issue was I was separated from my wife, for the first long duration in our five-year marriage. We had been bickering a fair bit before I left, but our calls and emails had seemed ok, and I was hoping the separation was going to allow us to restart our relationship.

At one level this was a good thing, to be so far away and so busy at work, but at the same time a real risk for us. One big issue for us was fighting. To me Pam had also been an argumentative person, willing to fight over the stupidest things. And me, I never turned down a chance to be part of a fight. Not a healthy mix our therapist had said over and over.

We had met after we both graduated from college, introduced by mutual friends. She didn't have much to say about those college years, except to say she was sort of starting over and was trying to leave those years in the past.

I didn't push and she never opened up. All Pam should would say was she was reinventing herself and I was a big part of that. So, if this was a new chapter in Pam's, it was a pretty compelling one, as far as I was concerned, as it involved both of us, together.

She also had thrown cold water on any adult craziness, not liking the idea of an adults-only resort in Jamaica to start. Of course, when I brought up one of my fantasies, going to bed with Pam another hot girl, I got a weeklong rant. She had almost ripped my head off, telling me she'd never touch another woman, and neither would I. To add to that, it was a cold, lonely two weeks in our marital bed.

So, I had no intention of bringing up any legitimately kinky ideas, I might not survive the discussion. And that was tough, as I had always liked a lot of spice in my relationships. It was good to cuddle and make romantic love, but raunchy kinky sex was too much fun to also not enjoy.

Over the months apart, as I dissected our relationship and reflected on my wife, some things didn't make sense. One odd thing, even though she was so vanilla in bed and her attitudes, she sort of loved to flaunt her hot body. She had no problem with high heels, and figure-hugging clothes, and underneath loved her Italian and French lingerie, but that seemed to be the extent of her sense of adventure.

Her hair was amazing and her curves were, well simply intoxicating. Pam was this petite Italian-American bombshell, her breasts were perfect, not all that large, but I wasn't into inflated chests. Her legs were lean but rippled with muscle, and her face was, to me, bewitching.

But she could often be pretty toxic, and there was always a lot of drama to deal with. If only she had been willing to be a little more compromising and a little more willing to try new things, life would have certainly been smoother. I had been wondering in those long months apart if she was scared of what trying new sexual fun would reveal about herself.

Now my Uber was dropping me off, at our secluded cul-de-sac older ranch style house. It wasn't large, but enough for the two of us. I was really tired, really nervous, but at the same time excited to finally see my wife again. I had finally decided, after months of thought, that I could live with some boredom in the bedroom, as long as we could fix up the rest of our relationship. Because the one thing that I knew wasn't changing was her almost Victorian bedroom behaviors.

The house looked exactly the same, maybe the yard was in better shape, it should be for what it was costing us a month. The place had a small front yard, but the way the properties were laid out we had a big back yard, with a small pool and a very private six-foot-high fence all around the entire back yard. But of course, despite the fact the yard was totally private, Pam never would even take off the top of her bikini and was aghast when I suggested making love under the stars one July night.

The house right next door had sold while I was frantically getting ready to fly off to Oz. So, Pam had met our new neighbors, but I really hadn't. They had moved in so close to my departure. All I had done was wave to them several times as I frantically got stuff all ready for my long work trip. They seemed like a nice couple, but that was all I had seen.

The woman was definitely eye catching, so I had been hoping she would keep Pam occupied while I was gone. She was about Pam's height with long curly dark hair and a tight body, something that was obvious in the yoga pants and crop top she was wearing the one time I saw her. In contrast to Pam's dusky Mediterranean complexion, our new neighbor had almost albino white skin. I wasn't too worried about the husband though; I couldn't conceive of Pam getting that adventurous.

Pam at first was quite dismissive during our emails and facetime calls. She said the couple next door was very non-traditional and she didn't think much of the woman's wardrobe. She also said the woman was very bossy. I had cracked up, Pam being around a bossy woman was going to cause sparks for sure.

I asked how she knew that and she said that the neighbor, Lana, was very directive to her big strapping husband. I needled her and asked her if I had anything to worry about with the guy and Pam laughed and basically said he really wasn't her type. I wasn't going to bring up Lana as a threat, not after that rant I had endured on how same sex loving was evil and disgusting.

But after about three months Pam stopped bad mouthing Lana. In fact, she admitted Lana wasn't so bad once you got to know her. I could tell they were spending a lot of time together, and Pam admitted that Lana had really helped her update her wardrobe. But I didn't think anything of all that. I just thought it was nice that Pam had been able to make a friend with a new neighbor.

Pam had told me the week before I flew back that she would introduce us properly, she told me the neighbors were looking forward to meeting me, as soon as I got into town. That sounded odd, I warned her I didn't want any surprise welcome home parties, I was going to be exhausted after traveling for more than 28 hours straight.

Pam laughed, telling me that wasn't an issue, she wanted to welcome me back personally and privately, without a big crowd. To Pam that surely meant a quiet evening together, as she shared what had been going on and probably bitched about the neighbors, work, and my presents in my suitcase as not what she was expecting. However, I was holding out hope for some welcome home lovemaking in spite of all that.

So, I was resigned to just a nice home cooked meal, maybe some cuddling and then a nice welcome home bout of lovemaking. I had long ago given up hope that Pam would embrace any kind of carnal adventures. Definitely all the emails calls and texts had been as they always were, mundane would be a fancy word for it. Others would just use the word boring.

I had been very tempted early on to find some fun and companionship in Australia. But since almost all my time was at mining camps, there wasn't much to allow me to act on that urge, since I wasn't into burly beer drinking guys, at all. And since I had decided to give this marriage another shot, I stopped looking around, even in my few trips to Perth.

I paid the Uber guy and raised the garage door so I could drag in my two big rolling suitcases. I also had a backpack I had carried on. I left both bags next to Pam's Honda Civic and went into the laundry room that led to the kitchen to at last see my wife. But she wasn't in the kitchen and there wasn't even a meal ready or the smell of dinner cooking. Maybe Pam wanted to go out for dinner with me?

In fact, this was really odd, the whole downstairs was quiet and deserted. I did hear noises from upstairs and there was a light from the hall upstairs visible at the entry to the stairs. Thinking positively, I slipped off my shoes and draped my coat over a kitchen chair. Maybe Pam did want to have some horizontal fun before dinner. My hopes began to rise, as well as something else, even after my long, tiring, trip.

Up the stairs I climbed, they still squeaked on every other step, but she must have already heard the garage door anyway. Our den, which was a fancy name for a TV room was right over our two-car garage. I walked down the hall, hearing some old-time soul music, I smiled as I realized she was listening to Barry White. Maybe she was really in the mood for some loving. So, fingers figuratively crossed, I pushed open the partially closed door and stood in the doorway to the den.

The first thing I noticed was the music was actually the soundtrack to a porno, playing on our 65" flat screen TV. On the screen were several women engaged in some kind of sex act. That was already beyond anything I expected to see being watched by my wife. But what was crazy was the kind of lesbian porno Pam was watching.

It was both all women and not very vanilla at all. One young woman was sprawled on a couch, legs wide open, wearing only some super high leather boots and a leather corset. The girl was a thin blonde, with big, fake looking tits sticking out over that black corset. She was looking like a very sexy slut, with a big head of platinum blonde hair, dark eyeshadow and bright red lips. She as really enjoying herself as the recipient of the attention from the second chick. That woman was also, viewing her from the rear, pretty kinky. She was clad in some crazy leather outfit, basically a harness of straps with all sorts of buckles and rings. Her hands were cuffed behind her back, and the cuffs were fastened to one of those rings. She didn't have boots on though, but very high heels.

The brunette girl had her head buried between the legs of the first chick. The girl on the couch was holding the second woman's head tightly against her shaved lips. Mixed in with the Barry White song I could hear a lot of moans and other sounds of pleasure from both the blonde and the brunette.

Craziest was that a third woman, a tall willowy brunette, was in control of this scene. She was also wearing some extremely hot thigh high boots, which looked like they were shiny leather or latex. The boots went with the rest of the outfit, a tight black leather bustier, exposing her big boobs, as well as her ass and pussy. That tall chick was energetically wielding a small leather flogger to whip the exposed ass of the middle woman. The victim wasn't upset or resisting, she was clearly moaning every time her ass got hit. That flogger was no joke, I could see red lines all over the ass and thighs of that cunt licking brunette.

WTF. Not only did Pam call porno an insult to women, she was clearly watching S&M lesbian porn. I was having trouble understanding any of this. This video choice from a woman who said she would never never be with another woman? I was mystified at my wife's entertainment selection for my return home.

I mean she had admitted, that hokey as it was, 50 Shades of Grey was kind of a turn on, but that was nothing compared to this hardcore scene I saw across the room. Oddly something looked very familiar about the woman caught in the middle and the woman wielding the whip looked vaguely like someone I knew but couldn't place. And where was Pam tonight?

Our TV room had an alcove you couldn't see from the door. And now I realized I was hearing noises from inside the room, not just from the video. So I walked in two steps and turned towards that alcove where we had talked about putting in a couch or love seat.

Yes, there was a new retro leopard print couch, but that wasn't what shocked me. I mean yes Pam hadn't discussed or disclosed spending what was probably a lot of money on a couch, but it was what I saw on the couch that almost gave me a coronary. But the view also instantly had my cock rock hard.

I quickly recognized both people, my wife Pam was on top, lying over the end of the couch with her head towards me. Crazily, she was on top of our neighbor Lana. She had clearly warmed up to Lana. Pam was spreading both our neighbor's lower lips and was clearly in the middle of eating out our neighbor with a lot of passion. Lana was sprawled back on the couch, one leg over the back of the couch, and the other on the floor.

As I watched, Pam swirled her tongue around Lana' big clit, that was exposed as Pam had pulled back her clit hood with one hand while the other hand spread her lover's lips widely. Over and over Pam licked down to Lana's gaping labia and then back up, stopping to suck that big red clit into her mouth.

Wow, this from my wife who said she would never go near another woman, an unexpected welcome home to say the least! But beyond the crazy lesbian oral action, there was so much more for my tired, overwhelmed brain to process.

It started with the outfits saw in the light of the TV screen and several spotlights focused on the two of them. Both were clad in skin tight black and red latex, and not much of it. I noticed Pam had on a latex bra, but something I had never seen, a latex garter belt and red latex stockings. One of her legs was visible on the floor by the end of the couch.

And in not a big surprise, those stockings ended at some big spiked platform heels. Pam did like her heels, but would never have worn these clear heels. I mean they must have been seven inches tall. I thought to myself, now she would be eye to eye with me at 5'11".

And finally, those fingers that were playing with Lana's pussy were hidden inside red long latex gloves! From the gloves to stocking it was quite the extreme fetish look. All I could think of was I kind of liked Lana's taste in fashion. I also thought to myself that this was all very deliberate.

From what I could see of Lana, under my wife, she was totally in latex too, but black for her. Our neighbor had what appeared to be a latex dress bunched up around her mid-section, exposing her big round breasts above Pam's arms.

As I had remembered she was extra pale, with no mark of a tan. She also had on long black latex stockings, and expensive looking heels, also black, but with red soles. If she had been wearing panties, they were long gone, allowing Pam to worship her lower lips.

Lana was matching the movie, moaning and groaning as she allowed Pam to eat her. And Pam wasn't unwilling, I could see nothing that was forcing her to eat our new neighbor, especially as she had known I was on the way in an Uber, as I texted her when we left the airport.

In fact, she clearly had heard me enter, because after about thirty seconds she stopped sucking on Lana's clit. My wife tilted her head away from Lana's wet clit and looked up at me. However, even as she stared over at me, Pam never moved her hands away from her lover' wet pussy. One hand remained holding back Lana's clit hood, while Pam's other hand now had two fingers deep in Lana's bald pussy.

My wife was uncharacteristically in very dark heavy makeup, including bright red lipstick. Sexily, her face was noticeably wet with Lana's juices. It took me aback that she wasn't embarrassed or shy about what I was seeing. Pam smiled and grinned at me, further shocking me with a greeting that in no way matched what I was seeing,

"Welcome home honey! How was your flight?"

She then bent back down and sucked on Lana's clit for a second or two, before releasing it with an audible popping sound as she looked back up at me again. This time she actually winked as she told me the obvious,

"Baby, some things have changed around here. I hope you can live with them, as I'm not going to be able to change back to the way I was before, I think."

But that was all she got out, because right then for the first time, Lana grabbed my sexy wife's hair and shoved her back into her gaping shaved pussy, loudly telling her to get busy,

"Slut I told you not to tease me, get back to work before I whip your tits and ass again."

Now that was shocking, but not as much as Lana looking over at me and letting me know the reality of the situation. Our sexy new neighbor looked over at me, clearly enjoying my wife's tongue and fingers,

"Sam, nice to meet you. While you were gone, I have gotten really close to Pam, in fact you have to know she's my property now. She is my slave, in every sense of the word. And to be very clear, after five months of this, neither of us is going to stop. Even though you are back, the old Pam is gone. And as you heard, that boring, bitchy wife isn't coming back."

I was in shock and collapsed onto my recliner, god knows what these two had done on it! As I watched in shock, Pam did exactly as Lana had ordered her. She licked and sucked on Lana's labia, but kept coming back to suck and lick her very large clit. Lana's legs stayed as spread apart as wide as possible. I noticed she wasn't holding onto Pam's hair after that first pull. Pam was very much willingly eating out our neighbor.

Now Pam switched her technique. She didn't just have her fingers in Lana's pussy, see had begun to rapidly fuck Lana with two then three fingers as she continually pulled and sucked on her mistress' big clit. It must have been what Lana wanted, as in only a minute or so her entire body arched off the couch and she sprayed my wife with a flood of pussy juice.

Lana spun Pam around to be next to her on the couch. She then kissed my little wife very aggressively. Their tongues were clearly deep in each other's mouths. The kiss went on for at least thirty seconds. I noticed, as they had neared each other, and Lana pushed her tongue out, not only was it incredibly long, but Pam had sucked on it like it was a cock. After Lana had clearly gotten a good taste of her own pussy, they disengaged.

Now they simply sprawled on that new couch, look over at me with big smiles. I could not help but notice that Lana's arm was around Pam's shoulders. My wife was very submissively tucked up against her lover, and I guess her new master. Wow, what a welcome home, was my marriage over or just utterly altered? I wasn't sure, but figured the revelations were not done for the night.

Now that I looked over and the couple were more visible in the light of the lamps on either end of the couch, I noticed some glints of metal on Pam. Beyond the numerous new earrings marching up each ear, there was a lot of other jewelry to be seen. I was beginning to realize that Pam had changed in other ways, beyond the kinky fashion choices and the whole lesbian sex thing!

adler666
adler666
537 Followers
12