Stretch Assignment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She did have a bra on, but it was pushed down below her cute boobs. Pam clearly had her nipples pierced; she was sporting some big gold rings. Down below her newly pierced bellybutton, I saw what seemed to be a barbell through what looked like the hood over her clit, visible through her transparent latex G string. A clit that was bright red and sticking out from under that fleshy hood and rubbing against that tiny latex piece.

I raised my eyebrows at that display of jewelry and my formerly restrained wife grinned at me. She opened her moth and showed off a silver ball piercing her tongue. Yet another thing Pam had fought against. She hadn't wanted even a second ear piercing, now she was sporting probably ten or more piercings, from her ears to her pussy.

"Baby, I hope you don't mind. I think they all look hot, and Lana demanded I do it. She wanted me to be marked as hers, and I told her no on the ink idea" She paused then grinned again. "I have heard that oral sex is much better one someone has a tongue piercing."

Lana pinched Pam's breasts and pulled at the rings and also laughed nodding her head. She twisted the rings and Pam arched her back but didn't fight it, instead moaned and reached down to rub her pussy as her lover and owner cruelly twisted her long hard nipples. Lana smiled evilly over at me,

"Even the very first night we started exploring Pam's limits she learned she loves nipple play. I thought a few times I was going to rip her nipples off her beautiful breasts. But luckily it turns out she has almost no limits in her pain tolerance."

I looked over at my wife, still in her latex fetish wear and still frantically rubbing her clit furiously through her panties. Pam stared over at me, not looking away, not stopping at all. Now she was moaning loudly, obviously nearing her own orgasm, as she hit me with another bombshell,

"Baby I have never orgasmed like I do with Pam and my new friends. I have to tell you, being whipped and fucked in every hole for an entire weekend was the most amazing time of my life. I must have swallowed a pint of cum and drank just as much pussy juice."

I thought I had gotten over my shock, but now found out that Pam was fucking more than just Lana? Pam smiled at me and began lightly slapping Pam's breasts,

"Yeah Sam, I was surprised too, your wife is a such a natural bottom. She loved giving up control. It was so great that last month she insisted on being the center of attention for at least twenty of us for an entire long weekend. I think she might have worn us out though, she was literally a submissive fucking machine."

In a final shock to my psyche, I now realized that the movie playing wasn't a professional porno. It looked it, but now I realized I knew two of the participants, they were in the room with me. Clearly the woman being controlled in the middle and flogged was my wife Pam, and the domme wielding the leather flogger was plainly Lana. I immediately wondered what else was filmed while I was gone.

As I sat there in shock, Pam stared right at me and finally disclosed the biggest bombshell,

"Baby you deserve to know something. Here is what I never shared with you about my life before I met you. I was a part-time sex-slave for a whole group of women, and the occasional man, all through college. It was so all-consuming I knew I had to quit it though.

I tried to leave it all behind when I graduated and met you. I thought I had, but my life was so difficult trying to ignore what I really was. Maybe that was why I could be such a class A bitch to you.

And when Lana met me, she must have sensed something. She took control of me very soon after you left. She was so strong and it felt so good. It was so natural to be a sub again, to give her all types of control over me. And though this started as a part-time thing, that is no longer true. Now I belong to her, in a way I never experienced in all my years of being a slave in college."

I was shocked, by this revelation. But then I was more concerned when a new clip appeared on the big screen. It showed Pam, and Lana, talking and getting friendly, but sitting in a different room. I was guessing I might be seeing Lana's house. The screen showed the filming date, nearly seven months ago. Lana grinned and told me that I was going to see something very hot and intense, the first session where she established her domination and started down the road to owning my wife.

End of the introduction. Have not decided if Pam and Sam break up, if Sam joins in as another Domme for Pam, or if Sam is actually also a sub like his wife...

12