All Comments on 'Summer Help Ch. 03'

by TrampsAnThieves

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Damn good story! Sure is a shame you didn't pop mommy full of baby too. Still an awesome series. 5☆

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Would have been good to get mum involved for week day sex before going back to the ranch.

gunmakergunmakerabout 2 months ago

Well done. And that's knowing that I am not a huge fan of series. You thought everything out and wrapped it all up with a bow on it.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 2 months ago

I love this one - a lot.

Lots of hot sex and everyone got what they wanted.

I kinda liked that the mom didn't get in on it. I think it would have been so far out of character for her to switch opinions to allow that. Her 'understanding' - was enough for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Well. I figured that the last part of the last chapter would be about mother and son finally having sex.lol. Any ways this was a well written story. Enjoyed reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

You can't tell me that as horny as those women were, almost always in close proximity to each other when fucking, and only one dick between them, that not a single one of them eats pussy. Otherwise a nice little tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I really enjoyed this story. I like series as long as chapters aren’t 4 months apart. This was great. I just wish Mom would have gotten involved as well instead of just tolerating everyone else’s behavior. Oh well maybe that’s another story for another day. Well written 5 stars

Carp2021Carp2021about 2 months ago

Loved the story. But chapter 3 seemed rushed. Could of stretch it for another chapter

Frankie1952Frankie1952about 2 months ago

Love your story, so much love and hot sexy times. babies always make a romance so much better. Favourite story now to be read again soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Shoulda dicks the mom when he stayed in town with her for work; like i used to do mine

mustang123mustang123about 2 months ago

It seems like this is unbelievable so I do not question. I enjoyed the concept and was excited thoughout the read . I was anticipating the mother to be bred . Maybe that ws done on purpose. That boy had far more stamina than I owuld have but then again I have never had to live like that.

I thoughly enjoyed this read

Thank you for having a very unusual imaginatuion

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 2 months ago

I just read all three chapters and I LOVED the story!

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 months ago

Loved the first 2 chapters but was bitterly disappointed the Mother was left out in the end.

Coochielover71Coochielover71about 2 months ago

Awesome series!!!!!! I can hardly wait for your next submissions.

Niceguy2000Niceguy2000about 2 months ago

Thanks for showing some restraint and leaving out the mother.

To add her would have pushed an already unlikely story somewhere into the Marvel universe.

To those who wanted to add the mom, to be erotic a story has to have some plausibility, otherwise why not make every character a "well hung billionaire who can fly" (to quote Raj on Big Bang Theory).

To go too far off the rails you lose drama, consequences, tension, and humanity.

As it is, this young guy didn't seem to worry too much about the financial and emotional support aspects of having three spouses and three kids.

But in the authors defense, he did insist on no kids until after college and a job, which is far more responsible that the protagonist in 95% of these stories.

Well done.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 months ago

Good, did think mom might be persuaded to participate buy, hey, it's your story.

vampirevalerievampirevalerieabout 2 months ago

Wow, this made my pussy wet honest it did.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbumabout 2 months ago

Very good sexstory. However as a builder you stink. Are they living p the cellar? You never noted any floor joists to put on under the walls they made. No insulation in Wyoming. Burr…. He may have worked in a lumberyard but he had done none of actual building. Where did he get all the tools ,he would need, from new lumberyard.

shadrachtshadrachtabout 2 months ago

A well planned story that left me happy. That said, it could've used a little bit of tension. The nightmares about the mmcs mother don't really count, IMO. There was still a ton of telling us things instead of showing. Still, I really liked the characters and was left happy. 5*

TwistedOne66TwistedOne6611 days ago

A fun read, thanks!

chiefhalchiefhal4 days ago

Fun read...surprised me, I expected Mom to join the mix.

Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTrampsAnThieves@TrampsAnThieves
2024-05-12: "Love or Money" (a one-shot Mature piece) comes out tomorrow; thanks for all the love for "Diss Functional" so far! Favorites and comments send others to my stories. If you like my stuff, that's the most effective way to help me out -- which I deeply appreciate! ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Summer Help Series Info