Summer Surprise Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Has everyone had their fun now?" Matt said after everyone hugged him. "Have you figured out why I can't take my shorts off?"

"We knew before we hugged you, Matt," Beth said. "We just had to see how bad it was. Boy, is it bad. I for one could see why you wouldn't want to walk around like that. You could accidentally kill someone or poke their eye out."

Everyone laughed. Matt had to grin, saying, "Ha, ha, ha."

"One of the advantages of being a woman, I suppose," Ethel said. "Our arousal isn't quite as obvious. How long will it remain that way?"

"As long as you remain naked would be my guess," William said. "He's young in addition to being male."

"Let me know when it starts to ache," Dianne said. "Maybe I could take care of it for you."

"Elaine and I have to work tonight," Georgina said, "so we intend to have steaks on the grill around two. Dianne said you were a grill master, Matt. You want to handle the grill?"

"Since I'm the only one with clothes on, it's probably for the best," Matt replied. "We need to stick the baked potatoes on about an hour before you want to eat."

"Let's say put them on about 1:30 then," Ethel said. "Georgina and I will make a Caesar salad and we'll have fruit for dessert."

Around eleven, Madeline was put down for a nap in the shade. Matt and Dianne went to their room for a quickie as Matt had been erect for over an hour by that time and Dianne found herself aroused as well. At least he didn't have an erection when he went back to the pool.

"Did everyone surprise you?" Dianne asked as they finished.

"Hell yes! I never expected to see so many naked bodies outside of a locker room. I can't believe Mom did that, let alone Beth."

"It worked out for me," Dianne laughed. "Even as fast as you orgasmed, I still got two out of it. Maybe it's my new found appreciation of the female form, but I was somewhat aroused by the whole experience as well. Not to mention how good the water feels on bare skin."

"I can't speak to that," Matt said.

Shortly after going back to the pool, Matt had another erection. So many nice bodies. This time, no one made fun of him, though he was conscious of it at all times.

At one, he went into the kitchen, washed and scrubbed nine potatoes, rolled them in coarse ground Himalayan salt while wet and wrapped them in foil, while Ethel helped him. She didn't have any of his usual steak seasonings, but had large, juicy rib-eyes and Lawrey seasoned salt, so he sprinkled some on both sides of the steak, set them on a covered platter to let them absorb the seasoning. As he was going out with the food, his mother came in to start on the salad.

Elaine, Beth and Delphine were sunning themselves face up on some lounges around the pool. Matt felt his cock twitch again. Dianne was floating on an air mattress, again face up, and it didn't take a genius to figure out Bill was fucking Evelyn in the middle of the pool. You couldn't see their joining, but her body sliding up and down his was a dead giveaway. Damn!

Ethel had a huge brick gas grill with an oven type section where he put the potatoes, then he joined Dianne in the pool for a few minutes while he waited for the steaks to go on the grill. He kissed her and fondled a breast, the nipples peaked and taut in the sun.

"Mmm, nice," Dianne murmured.

"I've got another boner," Matt whispered. "I might need more help later after lunch."

"I can see why. It's a regular cornucopia of girly bits out here."

"I can't begin to tell you how embarrassing it is to have an erection around my family."

"I can imagine."

"Bill and Evelyn are fucking in the pool."

"I know. He ordered her to mount him. It was kind of exciting. I'm having a hard time avoiding stroking one off myself."

Matt laughed. "Tell me about it."

Dianne gave him another kiss. "I expect we'll fuck like rabbits tonight. Do you want to invite Delphine to join us since she suggested it?"

"You're kidding! Are you sure she was serious?"

"A little, I think. Think about it."

"You've already offered me to Erin and Barbara tomorrow if they want it."

"I know. For some reason, it doesn't bother me. I don't know why."

Matt got out of the pool again to start the steaks. He glanced at Delphine. Slim, nubile, a model's body; his prick throbbed thinking about it.

He turned the potatoes, and put the steaks on the grill. Ethel and Georgina came out with the salad and a bowl of fresh cut fruit. After they put the food down, they spent a few minutes kissing and groping in front of him.

"Come on," he protested, "have a heart."

"Don't tell me you're as bad as Marty," his mother said.

"I don't know if anyone is as bad as Marty," Matt said, "but it's not just you, it's everything. You're torturing me."

"I suppose we should stop teasing him," Ethel said, "even though it has been fun. Young men are so easy."

"To be continued tonight then," Georgina said. "You only wet my whistle."

"Gladly, dear. How much longer on the steaks?"

"It's time to find out who wants what, because the rare will be done in three or four minutes, the mediums four minutes after that, and well done shortly thereafter. Potatoes can come off the grill with your meat."

Two people took rare, Delphine and Ethel. Elaine and Evelyn took medium rare. Matt, Dianne and Beth took medium, Bill took medium well and Georgina asked for charcoal.

"This is a great piece of meat, Georgina," Ethel said. "Please tell me you're not going for overcooked?"

"She just means well done, Ethel. It's her diner lingo coming out," Matt said. "I know what she means, and it won't be burnt."

"Thank goodness. I can buy charcoal briquets if she wants burnt for a lot less than that steak was."

Georgina kissed Ethel again. "The only meat I like raw and moist is you, sweetheart," Georgina said.

Ethel blushed and Beth went, "Eww. TMI, TMI. You're spoiling my appetite."

"Not mine," Delphine said. "They're increasing mine."

The others all laughed again.

Matt plated two steaks and dropped baked potatoes on them and handed them to Delphine and Ethel. The next two were up and given to the medium rare requests. He handed Dianne and Beth the medium steaks and stuck his on the top shelf to keep it warm until the others were done. William got his next and his mother got the last one.

"Perfect, son. Good job."

"You're welcome."

Matt turned off the gas, grabbed his steak and baked potato, put some salad on the plate and sat down with several people at the table. The rest of them were scattered around several of the chairs. It was strange staring at all the naked boobs. It wasn't helping his arousal any. He didn't see a single boob he didn't like to one degree or another. Even the older women had what he considered to be suckable nipples. It wasn't as if he'd grown up around nudity where it might not mean as much to him as it did now. Now, it was as if he was staring at buried treasure, buried for hundreds of years and suddenly finding the light of day.

Dianne and Delphine were seated on a lounge chair together, chatting. They kept looking at him and he wondered if they were discussing Delphine coming to their room later. Dianne had struck him as so traditional when they first met, but she was proving to be less conventional than he'd ever imagined. Was it because they weren't married yet, or was she imagining when Matt graduated and she'd be on her own. He wasn't worried she'd give up cock as she seemed to love his, but maybe thought Matt would be more tolerant if she had sex with women once he left. They were having sex almost every day, so Dianne had a healthy sex drive too, as healthy as he did.

The meal was perfect, the steaks so big, no one could eat all of it, so there were leftovers for later. The food put away, everyone went back in the pool for another quick dip before Elaine and Georgina needed to get ready for work. Both women hugged him again in the pool where he was hiding his erection by standing in chest deep water.

Elaine whispered, "That must be getting quite painful by now," giving the bulge in his shorts a little squeeze as she smiled, then climbed out of the pool giving him a great shot of her ass. She grabbed her bikini which had dried she'd had it off so long.

His mother hadn't even bothered with her suit, leaving the house nude. Georgina kissed Ethel goodbye, gave her adieus to everyone else. "We'll be home at eleven if anyone is still up. Good to meet you all. I'll see you tomorrow. Dianne, Matt, I'll say my goodbyes now if you leave before I get up tomorrow."

She hugged Dianne and Matt then went to get dressed for work. Beth said she had to work on a term paper, so she got out of the pool. Madeline woke up and Evelyn and William took her into the house to feed her accompanied by Ethel, leaving only Dianne, Delphine and Matt still in the pool.

"Matt, since your family is gone now, you might want to take off your shorts. It must be quite cramped in there," Dianne said. "Delphine doesn't care. In fact, she'd like a closer look."

Matt grinned and took off his shorts, releasing his erection. Delphine came close and slid a hand up his leg until she cupped his sack, held them as if weighing them, moved onto his shaft and up it until she reached the crown.

"I can't even reach my hand around it," she commented to Dianne. "And not just thick, but long."

"Yes. It's a lovely cock," Dianne replied. "It feels wonderful inside me."

"And you don't mind if I have it inside of me?"

"Not as long as I'm with you enjoying the moment."

"He looks ready to pop now," Delphine said, running her hand up and down his dick.

"Yes, he does. If you want him to last later, you should suck him dry now. Swallow all of his cum, which is quite delicious."

Delphine took a good grip on his prick and led him to shallower water. Matt looked at Dianne and she nodded in affirmation of what was about to happen. Delphine lowered herself in the pool, kneeling so she was eye to eye with my cock, then opened her mouth and inhaled him. It may be true that Delphine preferred pussy, but she definitely had a sublime comprehension of what to do with a stiff prick. It disappeared in her mouth like it lived there, only the third person to be able to slide all of it down her throat. She began bobbing up and down, a light sucking motion accompanying the upward bob, along with a tongue twist on the end. As Dianne had intimated, Matt's state of arousal since before lunch quickly led to an explosion in her mouth. She had no problem swallowing every drop.

Delphine smacked her lips. "Mmm, tasty. You were right Dianne. His cum is delicious."

"It's even better when mixed with girl cum," Dianne said. "You can lick it out of me later."

Delphine laughed. "You're so naughty. I did not think Americans were so adventurous, then I find Madame in bondage to Monsieur and you two in a polyamorous relationship with another woman. I will need to care for Madeline later. I will give her a bedtime snack and read her a story before tucking her into bed, at which time I may join you. I will need to keep the baby monitor with me. It's my job to get up with her in the night."

"What's it like having a Dominatrix mother?"

"Like most mothers I suppose. She tried to keep much of that part of her life away from her children. As she was a lesbian, we were exposed to sex with women and all three of her children experimented with girls. She only slept with men in order to have children. All three of us have different fathers. We don't know who they are, though mother knows. I suspect they were some of her clients who she liked well enough to have sex with. Since most of the men she Dominated were married, and couldn't get what they wanted from their wives, I suspect all of our fathers were married to other women, which is why she hasn't told us. She said if we ever had a health issue which might be genetic, she'd tell us, but I suspect she made them provide documentation they were healthy before fucking them to get pregnant. They would have obeyed her.

"My eldest sister, Dominique, determined men were more to her liking. She married a pig though. He is utterly unfaithful to her. He's even tried fucking me and I think Maman as well. He's disgusting. I don't know why she puts up with him. She's pregnant with her first child though, nearly ready to pop. I wish she'd leave him.

"My other sister, Darla, will fuck anyone, as frequently and often as she can. If she has a preference for a sex, I haven't figured it out. She has a wanderlust for both new places and new people. I believe she's traveling around France at the moment, or elsewhere in the EU, but I never know where she'll be from one moment to the next. She pretty much disappeared after secondary school. I don't see her often.

"I prefer women, but do enjoy the occasional man."

"Do any of the children exhibit Dominant or submissive tendencies?" Dianne asked.

"Not to my knowledge. I'm not shocked by it, but it could be. I wonder about Dominique since she accepts her husband's behavior. Why accept it unless she was submissive, but I suppose it could be another reason."

"Have you ever had sex with Bill or Evelyn?"

"No. He won't fuck his employees and Evelyn is under tight control. I know he's allowed her to fuck other people, but they are usually other people who know about her submission. It might be nice to fuck them both after I've left their employ before I go back to France. They are both attractive and I see how much sex they partake in. Both of them enjoy it."

"What do you do for sex?" Dianne asked.

"Mostly toys, but I've been known to pick up a woman in a bar when I have a day off. I don't want a relationship because I'm going home shortly. So it's usually a quick semi-anonymous fuck. Matt, you might be the first man I intend to fuck in six months. I don't usually try to pick up men."

"I hope I don't disappoint you."

"That's hardly possible with both of you there. Dianne told me your other partner is a lesbian and she enjoys the sex with you."

William and Evelyn came back out to the pool. Evelyn now had a definite collar, leather, with leather cuffs on her wrists and ankles. She was still naked. Bill was dressed.

He sat down on a chair and told Evelyn to get over his lap, keep count and thank him for each one. She quickly obeyed.

"What is she being punished for this time?" Matt asked.

"For cumming three times without permission while we fucked in the pool earlier."

"Is that fairly common?" Dianne asked.

"Very common. Slavery has increased Evelyn's arousal and sex drive. She orgasms easily and frequently. She only receives permission roughly half the time."

William started the spanking, which again seemed quite hard, easily turning Evelyn's ass a fiery red. After each smack to her buttocks, Evelyn counted out the number and said, "Thank you, Master."

At some point late in the process, Evelyn asked for permission to cum. William refused to give it. Evelyn just barely managed to avoid a climax before the end of her spanking. She looked like a mousetrap, where the slightest touch would spring it.

"Are you ready to show everyone what a slut you are, Evelyn?" William asked.

"What must I do, sir?"

"I want you to spread your legs while sitting on a lounge facing the pool and I want you to touch yourself. You must keep yourself on the edge of orgasm, but not cum. I have some business to take care of. I expect to find a puddle of your fluids beneath your bottom when I return. Matt and Dianne, please keep an eye on her and ensure she doesn't take her fingers off her cunt. They need to remain there, touching herself."

As Bill explained, Evelyn obeyed, sitting down facing the pool, spreading her legs. The piercing on her clitoral hood beneath her clit had it pushed up and peaked, poking from its folds on her cleanly shaven cunt. She put her hand on her pussy and rubbed it, staying as far from her clit as possible.

"Do you want us to tell you if she orgasms, Bill?" Dianne asked, intrigued.

"No, she'll tell me that herself, won't you, slave?"

"Yes, Master."

"If she'd tell you if she orgasms, wouldn't she tell you if she removes her hand?" Dianne asked.

"She would. That's more to keep you watching her to keep her humiliation and arousal level up. If she got to do it in private, it wouldn't be nearly as effective. Knowing she has spectators keeping a close eye on her is so much worse. If you want to increase her embarrassment further, move closer to her and talk to her about what a nasty slut she is for masturbating in front of you."

"Is that true, Evelyn? Are you a nasty slut who gets off on masturbating for relative strangers?" Matt asked.

"Yes," she moaned. "Please don't talk to me. You'll make me cum."

"Really?" Dianne asked. "We'll make you cum just by telling you what a promiscuous bitch you are?"

"Probably," Evelyn admitted.

"See what I mean," Bill said. "I think we're having a nice chef salad for supper in an hour since we had steak for lunch. You can bring Evelyn with you if I haven't returned by then, though she's to keep her hand on her cunt continuously, even while she's walking in the house." He went back in the house.

Matt and Dianne got out of the pool and went closer to Evelyn, pulling up chairs to watch her. Matt had another erection, aroused by the eroticism of the moment. Evelyn moaned again.

"Do you see how hard you've made me, Evelyn? You masturbating for us has me as hard as a fence post."

"Yes," she whimpered.

"Do you smell that, Matt?" Dianne asked.

"Yeah, what is that?" Matt asked, sniffing loudly.

"I think it's the scent of a bitch in heat. A slut who wants to get fucked in the worst way."

Matt sniffed again. "I do believe you're right, Dianne. Her pussy is drooling. I don't think she'll have any problem forming a big puddle for her Master."

"I think if I just touched her clit for a second, she'd cum."

"I think you're right again, Dianne. You can tell how far away she's keeping her hand from her clit. She's afraid to touch it."

"Is that right, slut. If someone were to touch your clit, you'd cum?" Matt asked.

"Yes," Evelyn moaned.

"Have you been fucked in the ass, slut?" Dianne asked.

"I'm a three hole slut for my Master," Evelyn replied, trembling.

"Does that mean if I shoved a finger into your asshole you'd cum?" Matt asked.

"Please," Evelyn whimpered.

"Please what?" Dianne asked. "Shove a finger up your ass, touch your clit. What do you want?"

"Please stop talking. I'm so close."

Delphine came up and whispered, first in Dianne's ear, then Matt's.

Matt nodded thoughtfully when Delphine was done. She'd just told him something her mother sometimes used on her submissives.

"You love this, don't you, Evelyn. You love to perform for an audience, show us what a hungry cum slut you are. I'll prove it to you. You're going to cum on command."

"No," she mewled, "please don't."

"One, two, three, CUM." He shouted the last.

Sure enough, Evelyn climaxed, her pussy spasming as they watched, fresh rivulets of fluids leaking from her cunt, her moans of both pleasure and frustration clear to all three. She hadn't done anything different, not touched herself differently, she just orgasmed with Matt's order.

"Uh, uh, uh," Matt said when her hand started to lift off her pussy. "Keep your hands on your cunt. Your Master hasn't given you permission to remove them."

It became a game, talking to Evelyn, watching her stay on the edge, talking to her and eventually watching her tip over the edge. They didn't even order her to cum anymore. It was unnecessary. Just talking to her, reminding her she was masturbating for all of them usually sufficient to do the trick.

Bill returned after 45 minutes. He examined the puddle under the chair. "My, my, Evelyn. You were a nasty slut this afternoon. How many times did you cum?"