All Comments on 'Summer Surprise Pt. 07'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
ArdieffArdieffalmost 3 years ago

Well, that took quite a turn ;-)

Killerpina75Killerpina75almost 3 years ago

I love this Story, and I of course love BDSM. But I am not sure the mix of the 2. What happens if Matt one day wakes up and doesn't like the way things are? What if Dianne suddenly wants no more sex with Matt? I know the end of the original story they end up Married with 2 kids, but still.

RRC2RRC2almost 3 years ago

Excellent

Thanks

CZOFTWCZOFTWalmost 3 years ago

Great story but I would pay for a blow by blow account of the last 7 hours of Dianne's slave day, I was almost crushed by that omission!

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67almost 3 years ago

This is the hottest chapter so far in an already good story.

lazy_readerlazy_readerover 2 years ago

Sorry, I think you've lost me here. Not interested in where you've taken this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I can’t understand how a loving boyfriend is seemingly happy to have someone else fuck his girlfriend, and then be happy to see her degraded seemingly at the behest of someone else.

Is he really going to build up a lifetime together after she has lost all her self respect.

IjustcantstopIjustcantstopover 2 years ago

I love the way this is going. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is the first of your stories I absolutely despise. Chloe had just gone through major emotional trauma and is in no shape to live or be stable. Matt giving up Dianne into that kind of a mess is a recipe for disaster. To me this feels so wrong it’s much worse than Matt fucking Eilean. Hell this is worse than if he and his sister had just kept going. These are two recently traumatised people doing all the wrong things.

In all your other stories there is a loving relationship between the sub and the dom. In this the dom is definitely not even capable of that yet. And if she’s not still traumatised and would be capable, the she’s not capable of actual love.

I’ll force myself to continue reading, but I have to admit this is physically painful.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

For the doubters:

1 - Dianne instigated and volunteered for both the one-day event and the full-time continuation. No coercion.

2 - She OK'd it with Matt first, and then the three agreed a set of conditions.

3 - The agreement includes never refusing Matt, whenever, wherever.

4 - The three were portrayed as being in a mutually loving relationship for some time before the D/s began; both Matt and Chloe love Dianne and have no wish to harm her.

5 - Dianne has the correct safewords; has been correctly instructed in their use; and has shown herself capable of using them (Marty's cock at her lips).

6 - Chloe's researched the role, she's not just winging it, she's got a pretty good idea what she's doing.

7 - 'Loving boyfriend' - he's giving her what she wants. Is it harder to understand than giving her jewellery or chocolates?

Does Dianne have the right to choose or not?

5* every chapter, thanks for sharing, Thor.

Dixon (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous