All Comments on 'Sun, Sea, Sand and Sultry Sex'

by steelring

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Gave it a 5. But I did have negative feelings about it. First, was this a "one off" for the women or are they true whores? I would have liked to know more about the inner thoughts they had about what they did and if either had any regrets especially about a father raising another man's son. On second thought , I believe the last question was answered. They reveled in the whoring time with no concern about the cuckold husband raising another man's child.

Despite negatives, I like to reward good writging. So a 5.

anon.1

steelringsteelringalmost 3 years agoAuthor

This is the authors comment on some comments:

First, some people seem to take this all too seriously. This is, hopefully, erotic writing for the fun of it. The characters aren't real. Calling them sluts or slags is just plain dumb. You either enjoy the descriptions of the sex scenes or you don't, but moralising about it is beside the point. If you can only enjoy fantasy about people who are good and wholesome, then there won't be much sexual fantasy to enjoy.

Second, some guys out there are just plain hypocrites. Yes, two women are depicted as enjoying themselves. So they get slagged off. Had it been two men, they would have been great guys. At least to a lot of men. I know there are some readers who will condemn any unfaithfulness. So would I, in real life. But this stuff is just for fun.

Lighten up a little!

patilliepatilliealmost 3 years ago

That was hot Steel, one of your best works here. The pacing, the way the details were slowly revealed, just excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just another WACC story... -10...

Sorry Steelring but there is nothing erotic about cheating whores... Sluts.. Unfortunately your characters while fiction, all to often real wives are exactly like them. Men too. Cheaters always think if they aren't caught no harm. It's one thing to ethically swing, where all concerned are fully aware and consenting adults. Betrayal, cheating, behind the trusting partners back - sorry not erotic. Here neither Mike nor Peter are fully aware their wives are a sluts. Had they been at the dunes and consented to the Gangbangs that would be different.

Wouldn't it be just as erotic if Mike and Peter went to the dunes and found a couple other sluts, not their wives, to fuck? Why do women get to have the fun but poor cucky hubby never does? In almost all your stories hubby is a loser. Like this one.

There are plenty of "good and wholesome" ways to enjoy non-monogamous sex. This isn't it. It's the deceit that makes it a crime against Mike and Peter. Why should either be faithful to their unfaithful wife? If they fully knew would they? should they? And how naive is Mike to beleive his lying wife didn't participate as later revealed?

If it is good for the goose it is certainly good for the gander. No?

And no if the husbands cheated on their wives they are scum, not great studs. Stag/Vixen or willing cuckold ok. Unwilling unknowning cuck not ok, just as a woman beytrayed by her "loving" husband isn't ok. How about a hot husband story with the roles reversed? See how that goes down.

Yes it is just "story". But real life stories like this don't often end well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Brilliant!

I just "discovered" steelring when I stumbled on his/her "Barbi-Can" and looked as the list of stories to find one that was more recent, and was amazed at a score so low - whoever this author is, man or woman, he/she has a great way with words - just a fine storyteller.

Why pompous assholes like the one that led with "Just another WACC story ... " bother to read and comment on these pieces utterly beats hell out of me. This is fiction, guys, and not a manual on Christian living or a guide to sound marriages. There have got to be a number of screws loose in a guy's head wneht he can't take this as the entertainment it is meant to be and rather insists on tormenting himself reading it

Witton (the powers that be won't let me sign in from my new computer)

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Slags, skanks, whores, and bitches run amok in the author’s latest ir cuck epic. It’s just a story, but that’s what it’s about.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 3 years ago

Despite being fiction, this was very painful to me. I'm imagining me and my kid looking at my wife and her friend laughing their ass off, then me looking at my kid and see something is off...

/

I don't like cuck stories. Hate it.

Prince020402Prince020402almost 3 years ago

Whether you like cuck stories or not, whether you like the FICTIONAL characters or not, whether you agree or disagree with some people lifestyles or not - this was an extremely well written story, far better than most of the writing on this site (to include my own) so a well deserved 5* .

withinreasonwithinreasonalmost 3 years ago

Another very well written and characterised story from you. I did not see the twist so full marks. Of course it is fiction and fantasy for those of us who enjoy it. I’ve been enjoying your work ever since Red Light Risks, still one of my favourite stories. I welcome your response to the negative comments as well. Looking forward to your next one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wonderfully written Steelring!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Two shameless sluts

uk_writer_53uk_writer_53over 2 years ago

Don't often comment here but this was well written with a neat twist, certainly 5 stars

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 2 years ago

The quality of steelring's writing is well above that of most Literotica authors, and this story did not disappoint with several unexpected twists and turns. However, steelring repeats scenarios throughout his stories which (for me) have become tedious. This story contains his favourite scenario - the nudist beach in France where the female MC's happily engage in gang-bang sex in the dunes (for some reason they are never worried about STD's). As gang-bangs don't 'float my boat' this yarn did not send my pulse racing, but the story was soundly crafted by a skilled storyteller, so it was a pleasure to read. 5 stars.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 2 years ago

Extremely well written but I can’t help but feel a great deal of sympathy for the two husbands. They had allowed their wives to go away for a holiday in the sun together, completely trusting them to be faithful and loyal, only for them to not only cheat, but to have totally unprotected sex with numerous strangers.

Perhaps a follow up where due to some kind of medical problem with the daughter, a DNA test has to be carried out, and a new can of worms is opened up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

How could he NOT tell his brother? That is disloyalty of the first order, if I EVER found out that my brother knew and didn’t tell me, he would no longer be my brother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Phew!! That was HOTT!! Lovely twists and descriptions. One of the better (and raunchy) on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Two cheating whores, two stupid cucks. Good writing but terrible story of total disrespect and contempt of two wives for their husbands. I hold both female characters in contempt.

skruff101skruff10112 months ago

It’s a shame that a talented writer wastes that gift on what is effectively a ‘same ole same ole’ effort, delusional women married to moronic men.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Was the excellent "Revenge As Sweet As Honey" a one-off for this author? The one commenter had it right: "effectively a ‘same ole same ole’ effort, delusional women married to moronic men." Very disappointing for what should be a talented writer. Very, very disappoining.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous